quickly deliver

Posted by 5611836875711070103 on May 03, 2016

Very good product

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2757513 on May 02, 2016

Good, it's working well for me.

Doesn't work for hair fall

Posted by 4727502886324608391 on May 02, 2016

It's doesn't work for hair fall

Helps reduce acne

Posted by 5489719335201302814 on Apr 05, 2016

I've been using this product for a month now, one capsule a day and i can see that my skin has definitely improved. I would get atleast two cystic acne bumps during my period every month which would scar and take weeks to go away. I would also have an oily forehead filled with a lot of tiny pimples. Now my forehead is smooth and i only got one zit this month which is healing pretty quickly. I also have hair loss but have not seen any improvement on this front yet.

good quality

Posted by 5534220002852268161 on Feb 24, 2016

but did not help with my problem - pcos, acne and irregular period

My dad really appreciated this!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I bought this as a christmas gift for my dad, whom my mom had mentioned possibly had some prostate issues (getting up in the night to pee and whatnot). I never spoke to him about it afterwards about whether or not it worked for him, but upon visiting home again the next christmas my mom revealed to me that he had used up the bottle and even repurchased it! So apparently it seemed to work well for him.

Recomendado.

Posted by beagmez on Dec 29, 2015

Lo utilizo para disminuir la caida del cabello y me ha funcionado, asi que lo recomiendo totalmente.

Good for PCOS issues

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

Saw Palmetto can decrease the levels of male hormones by acting as an anti-androgen. It contributes by reducing levels of an enzyme which converts testosterone into its more active form that can target skin and hair follicles. It has helped with my acne and hair issues from the inbalance of hormones that PCOS can bring with it.

I don't see any improvement

Posted by lunish-123 on May 25, 2015

it's not working for me

These help with hair-loss BUT have bad effect on your hormones

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on Apr 08, 2015

I was very happy when I started taking these. Within a week I noticed my hair stopped falling (I took them with Rhodiola) but unfortunately, by the end of the month my body started feeling different and my nipples were erect ALL the time. I stopped taking them and my breast are back to normal. I learned recently that the hair-loss could be a result of copper/iron deficiency. I have been focusing on these by eating more foods high on these (especially the copper, which is essential to absorb iron) and my hair is not falling as much, so it is worth to try.