good

Posted by 4755834656508109630 on May 15, 2016

my hair stop dropping after about 2 weeks. had tried adding food that suppose to be good for hair health and try different oils and mask, nothing works till i try this. must be my hormone then. bounus of not going bathroom so often too. now only taking it only every other day, so a bottle will take many months. worth every penny.

good quality

Posted by 5534220002852268161 on Feb 24, 2016

but did not help with my problem - pcos, acne and irregular period

Helps reduce acne

Posted by 5489719335201302814 on Apr 05, 2016

I've been using this product for a month now, one capsule a day and i can see that my skin has definitely improved. I would get atleast two cystic acne bumps during my period every month which would scar and take weeks to go away. I would also have an oily forehead filled with a lot of tiny pimples. Now my forehead is smooth and i only got one zit this month which is healing pretty quickly. I also have hair loss but have not seen any improvement on this front yet.

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1514954 on Oct 08, 2008

Good Price, value. I keep a spread sheet of various vitamins from different vendors. I primarily use iHerb.

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2345924 on Feb 28, 2008

Product arrived quickly and in good condition. After 3 daily doses of the pills, I noticed I did not have so many bathroom visits during the night. I will know more in a month or two.

I have no clue what to fill in here

Posted by Reviewer2032289 on Apr 23, 2008

I am satisfied with the purchase of this product.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2384767 on Aug 02, 2008

The prices and customer service of iHerb can't be beat. I highly reccomend this company to all.

overall good product

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Oct 20, 2010

This is a good product at a reasonable price

Good price

Posted by Reviewer3024026 on Jan 23, 2011

Just started using this a few months ago. This is a good price and only need 1 a day. Seems to be helping do not need to get up in the night.

excellent