Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto, Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels

better than NOWs Saw Palmetto berry capsules

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jul 04, 2011

I bought it for acne. I took NOWs Saw Pal Berry caps for 4 weeks and didn't notice any differences on my skin. Since I started on this one, it reduces the oiliness and breakouts. Maybe it also has sth to do with the fish oil and Evening Primrose oil I am taking together but I feel this is better than NOWs Berry Capsules. Oh yes, boobs are bigger which is a bonus.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3103562 on Dec 21, 2008

I started using this product a couple weeks ago as a DHT blocker for my hair and so far so good. My hair isn't falling out that much in the shower and the thinning spots seem to be getting a bit thicker. Also the flow of my urine is very strong since taking this. A great herb for many different things.

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1197711 on May 03, 2010

The women in our family have a history of hair loss. I have been trying several products over the years and had almost immediate results in seeing new hair growth. Also, a few years ago I decided to let my hair go gray. Since I have been taking this product, I seem to have my new hair growth come in my natural hair color.

Good quality, good price.

Posted by Reviewer2100654 on Sep 10, 2009

I am a woman who purchased it to reduce facial hair growth. It seemed to be working.

Doctor's best still best value

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on Apr 11, 2008

researchers say that only an extract of saw palmetto and 320 MG is effective... Doc's best provides this recommended dosage still at a reasonable cost. I have been using this product for several years... it has proven to be effective.