Great for hair loss due to too much testosterone...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 02, 2009

great product but you have to take it every day and sometimes twice a day...my husband really likes this supplement.

DHT blocking

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Oct 17, 2011

This does a competent job of blocking DHT and is one of the best saw palmetto extracts out there. But for women with PCOS, don't believe the reviews that say it performs miracles....it's just one of the components that is beneficial.

No major improvement

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I did not notice any substantial improvement for my prostate and according to recent studies, there were no difference between Saw Palmetto and a Placebo. I'm currently using Swedish Flower Pollen and have experienced better results.

These help with hair-loss BUT have bad effect on your hormones

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on Apr 08, 2015

I was very happy when I started taking these. Within a week I noticed my hair stopped falling (I took them with Rhodiola) but unfortunately, by the end of the month my body started feeling different and my nipples were erect ALL the time. I stopped taking them and my breast are back to normal. I learned recently that the hair-loss could be a result of copper/iron deficiency. I have been focusing on these by eating more foods high on these (especially the copper, which is essential to absorb iron) and my hair is not falling as much, so it is worth to try.

good strength, effective

Posted by 5528018204925581758 on Jul 30, 2013

taking saw palmetto for female hormonal issues - high androgen levels, stress induced pcos symptoms. Saw results quickly in terms of regulating menstrual cycle and pain around ovulation now non-existant. Prefer this brand to Now Saw Palmetto. I only need one a day, whereas Now brand I needed 2 per day for same results, even though both 320mg... Will buy again!

D.B. Saw Palmetto Extract

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Apr 15, 2009

Good price. Seems to work on my prostate. Usually have to get up several times a night but now just once after a few weeks treatment.

Great online Store

Posted by Reviewer1348340 on Feb 02, 2008

Doc recommended this and I will try this product. Great price and amazing fast shipping as always. You are the only place we buy or products from. Thank you

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Feb 13, 2009

I have tried more expensive brands of the saw palmetto, but I have found that this one seems to work the best for me for prostate health.

basic

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Aug 31, 2008

take it with the stinging nettle

Good Quality but just did not work

Posted by Reviewer2456345 on Feb 23, 2009

Used for three weeks taken as described but no change in health.