Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto, Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2710940 From Kansas on Jul 30, 2009

Help with regrowing your Hair, This Works

Good product - fairly priced

Posted by Reviewer2685660 From Pennsylvania on Jun 26, 2009

Like many men well past 40, I experienced prostitus. A Nurse Practitioner suggested saw palmetto and lycopene. There are scores of saw palmetto products to choose from. Initially, I selected Dr's Best simply because it was listed as a TOP seller. I figured that if other men bought it often, it must be at least OK or better. That was four years ago. I take this twice per day and have zero prostate problems. THANK YOU!! - Paul

Not a full spectrum, supercritical (CO2) extract product

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 01, 2010

This is not a full spectrum, supercritical (CO2) extract product. The supercritical CO2 process yields higher concentrations of biologically active free fatty acids than non-CO2 extracts.

Great online Store

Posted by Reviewer1348340 From California on Feb 02, 2008

Doc recommended this and I will try this product. Great price and amazing fast shipping as always. You are the only place we buy or products from. Thank you

Saw Palmetto helps enlarged prostate

Posted by Reviewer1376385 From California on Jul 28, 2009

For the last several years I have had a problem with an enlarged prostate. It became inflamed several times a year requiring me to take cipro for two to four weeks. My doctor finally prescribed naspan for prostate. I had a reaction to it and discontinued using it. I had read about Saw Palmetto and decided to try it. I have been using it for about 3 months and found it has helped. I am taking 3 to 4 softgels a day. I usuallly take 3, however, when I feel like it is starting to become inflamed I take 4. So far I have not had any inflamation or on going discomfort.