10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto, Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3334066 on Oct 18, 2007

Great price for a high quality product. One softgel provides the recommended amount of saw palmetto (and active sterols) to maintain a healthy prostate.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2710940 on Jul 30, 2009

Help with regrowing your Hair, This Works

Good product - fairly priced

Posted by Reviewer2685660 on Jun 26, 2009

Like many men well past 40, I experienced prostitus. A Nurse Practitioner suggested saw palmetto and lycopene. There are scores of saw palmetto products to choose from. Initially, I selected Dr's Best simply because it was listed as a TOP seller. I figured that if other men bought it often, it must be at least OK or better. That was four years ago. I take this twice per day and have zero prostate problems. THANK YOU!! - Paul

For PCOS

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 28, 2010

I read here about using Saw Palmetto for pcos (I´m very very grateful for that!!). I've been taking these now for two weeks and it seems to start working for me, although I'm treated with acupuncture as well. But definitely will continue and see how it goes. My biggest problems are hirsutism and acne, also a little bit hair thinning.

Saw Palmetto helps enlarged prostate

Posted by Reviewer1376385 on Jul 28, 2009

For the last several years I have had a problem with an enlarged prostate. It became inflamed several times a year requiring me to take cipro for two to four weeks. My doctor finally prescribed naspan for prostate. I had a reaction to it and discontinued using it. I had read about Saw Palmetto and decided to try it. I have been using it for about 3 months and found it has helped. I am taking 3 to 4 softgels a day. I usuallly take 3, however, when I feel like it is starting to become inflamed I take 4. So far I have not had any inflamation or on going discomfort.