Recomendado.

Posted by beagmez on Dec 29, 2015

Lo utilizo para disminuir la caida del cabello y me ha funcionado, asi que lo recomiendo totalmente.

good strength, effective

Posted by 5528018204925581758 on Jul 30, 2013

taking saw palmetto for female hormonal issues - high androgen levels, stress induced pcos symptoms. Saw results quickly in terms of regulating menstrual cycle and pain around ovulation now non-existant. Prefer this brand to Now Saw Palmetto. I only need one a day, whereas Now brand I needed 2 per day for same results, even though both 320mg... Will buy again!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Nov 05, 2011

I'm a 71-yr.-old woman, and medical tests showed me to be very deficient in testosterone. This resulted in genital tissue being extremely thin and fragile. I used a homeopathic testosterone gel, but received only short-term relief with it. This product is effective, and I generally need to take it 3-4 times a week--only one softgel. I had tried the liquid tincture in the past, but with poor results.

Great online Store

Posted by Reviewer1348340 on Feb 02, 2008

Doc recommended this and I will try this product. Great price and amazing fast shipping as always. You are the only place we buy or products from. Thank you

basic

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Aug 31, 2008

take it with the stinging nettle

Great for hair loss due to too much testosterone...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 02, 2009

great product but you have to take it every day and sometimes twice a day...my husband really likes this supplement.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Feb 13, 2009

I have tried more expensive brands of the saw palmetto, but I have found that this one seems to work the best for me for prostate health.

Good Quality but just did not work

Posted by Reviewer2456345 on Feb 23, 2009

Used for three weeks taken as described but no change in health.

nothing

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Apr 12, 2013

after finisishing the bottle I cant say it did anything for me...

Fingers crossed!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 09, 2010

I think this is working - I started taking Doctor's Best Saw Palmetto 320 mg (sometimes double this) 2 weeks ago along with Country Life 'maxi-hair' vitamins and Avalon Biotin shampoo + conditioner (that also has Saw palmetto in it) and I am noticing tht my hair is thicker and there is less fallout. I am still waiting to see if I get less fcial hairgrowth (PCOS) however, I do think my cystic acne has improved. I will continue all these for another few months and report back with an update. Very happy with price and Iherbs easy and cheap delivery to the UK!