My dad really appreciated this!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I bought this as a christmas gift for my dad, whom my mom had mentioned possibly had some prostate issues (getting up in the night to pee and whatnot). I never spoke to him about it afterwards about whether or not it worked for him, but upon visiting home again the next christmas my mom revealed to me that he had used up the bottle and even repurchased it! So apparently it seemed to work well for him.

good

Posted by 4755834656508109630 on May 15, 2016

my hair stop dropping after about 2 weeks. had tried adding food that suppose to be good for hair health and try different oils and mask, nothing works till i try this. must be my hormone then. bounus of not going bathroom so often too. now only taking it only every other day, so a bottle will take many months. worth every penny.

saw palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1022314 on Nov 15, 2011

It has worked very well - not getting up at night to have a pee (x3)!! Sleeping through thenigt and fell much brighter during the day

good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer2124562 on May 13, 2009

I have noticed an improvement in prostate function since the start of using this particular brand of Saw Palmetto. It's easy to take, with no noticeable adverse reactions or taste.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1297874 on Dec 14, 2010

I've been using this product for 6 weeks but I haven't noticed any improvement in my hair loss problem. However, my hair is not falling more than the usual. So I will continue taking this, along with other supplements like biotin and maxi hair.

Smelly

Posted by 4988916090895542098 on May 12, 2014

but OK

I don't see any improvement

Posted by lunish-123 on May 25, 2015

it's not working for me

poor response

Posted by Reviewer3203055 on Feb 08, 2011

I have been using this product for several months now and I have had no positive results. I have not tried other saw palmetto products, but so far I am not happy.

mr

Posted by Reviewer2754386 on May 15, 2008

recommended by my urologist

Frequent urination

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 11, 2009

This product has helped my sleep by lessening the need for nightime visits to the toilet, 4 stars only because there are more expensive prostate formulas that work even better.Exellent quality and value for money though.