saw palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1125595 on Nov 13, 2007

this is new - it has the same ingredients as the one we previously ordered, but is significantly cheaper....

Ashley Watts

Posted by Reviewer2681786 on Jan 15, 2008

Excellent value for a once a day dosage. Very with iherb.com service.

men tablet

Posted by Reviewer1669560 on Jan 05, 2012

all men should taken them daily

very good

Posted by sunstate on Apr 26, 2014

My 75 yo father's friend liked it a lot for its 5 alfa reductase inhibiting properties.

for Doctor's Best Saw Palmetto

Posted by 4790258603666730290 on Jul 14, 2014

I think is a very good product and he helped greatly my prostate also the price is very nice this is my third order from this product .:-)

Hubby likes this best

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Nov 02, 2011

He has tried several other "combinations" and this is the one that keeps him in bed asleep instead of in the bathroom 4-5 times a night. Don't know if it is helping his BPH numbers but he's grateful for the uninterrupted sleep.

GREAT SAW PALMETTO

Posted by Reviewer1363706 on Mar 19, 2011

Have been using this and now instead of getting up 3 or 4 times, I get up once during the night. It is wonderful to have a natural cure for BPH. Get this and don't give any more money to big Pharma and have all those horrible side effects.

saw palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1022314 on Nov 15, 2011

It has worked very well - not getting up at night to have a pee (x3)!! Sleeping through thenigt and fell much brighter during the day

good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer2124562 on May 13, 2009

I have noticed an improvement in prostate function since the start of using this particular brand of Saw Palmetto. It's easy to take, with no noticeable adverse reactions or taste.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1297874 on Dec 14, 2010

I've been using this product for 6 weeks but I haven't noticed any improvement in my hair loss problem. However, my hair is not falling more than the usual. So I will continue taking this, along with other supplements like biotin and maxi hair.