I'm really impressed

Posted by Reviewer2423421 on Nov 10, 2009

I bought this product to encourage hair growth. A very happy side-effect is that within 2 weeks on this product, I went from peeing 2x per night to zero. Amazing.

good

Posted by 5612782135206448467 on Jul 15, 2016

uzywalam tego produktu, aby zatrzymac wypadanie a raczej przerzedzanie sie wlosow. nie ma spektakularnych rezultatow, ale na to tez potrzeba czasu. lysienie sie zatrzymalo i widze nowe baby hair :D wiec kuracja musi pewnie potrwac dluzej, zeby bylo widac lepsze rezultaty

Ashley Watts

Posted by Reviewer2681786 on Jan 15, 2008

Excellent value for a once a day dosage. Very with iherb.com service.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Sep 05, 2008

Good brand. Haven't used yet, but am hoping that it will help with hair loss. My Dr said saw palmetto was a wonderful herb for a lot of things.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3045429 on Oct 11, 2010

the tablets work better than i expected a friend gave me some but after regular use i can highly recommend

Back to normal

Posted by 4896119995268055653 on Jan 19, 2015

I was making an average of three trips to the toilet every night before ordering this product. Now, I'm back to the normal one time per night. My bladder is grateful.

good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer2124562 on May 13, 2009

I have noticed an improvement in prostate function since the start of using this particular brand of Saw Palmetto. It's easy to take, with no noticeable adverse reactions or taste.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1297874 on Dec 14, 2010

I've been using this product for 6 weeks but I haven't noticed any improvement in my hair loss problem. However, my hair is not falling more than the usual. So I will continue taking this, along with other supplements like biotin and maxi hair.

saw palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1022314 on Nov 15, 2011

It has worked very well - not getting up at night to have a pee (x3)!! Sleeping through thenigt and fell much brighter during the day

Smelly