Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto, Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels

Saw Palmetto for hormonal deseases

Posted by Ophelia on Oct 14, 2013

This product is worth a try for women that suffer from acne, ovarian deseases, and other health problems caused by hormonal disfunctions. The liquid form in softgels has a better bioavailability. It will definitely improve your symptoms, but I would recommend to combine this treatment with Glucofit Softgels and Colloidal Chromium for better results to regulate your blood sugar levels (and decrease your sugar absorbtion) which is very significant in hormonal cases. I also advice Yoga & relaxation that may help establish natural hormonal balance in your body (from my personal experience).

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Nov 05, 2011

I'm a 71-yr.-old woman, and medical tests showed me to be very deficient in testosterone. This resulted in genital tissue being extremely thin and fragile. I used a homeopathic testosterone gel, but received only short-term relief with it. This product is effective, and I generally need to take it 3-4 times a week--only one softgel. I had tried the liquid tincture in the past, but with poor results.

Great online Store

Posted by Reviewer1348340 on Feb 02, 2008

Doc recommended this and I will try this product. Great price and amazing fast shipping as always. You are the only place we buy or products from. Thank you

Really Helps With Nighttime Urination

Posted by 5118884589648669134 on Jan 15, 2014

I am a 49 year old male, and in the past year or so I have been getting up three to four times a night to urinate. It was driving me crazy, so I did some research on treatments for an enlarged prostate and found out that Saw Palmetto works for most men, and better than prescription medication. This stuff works! Within 3 weeks, I was down to 1 trip to the bathroom a night on most nights, and on a few nights I didn't have to go at all. Very happy.

basic

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Aug 31, 2008

take it with the stinging nettle