Hubby likes this best

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Nov 02, 2011

He has tried several other "combinations" and this is the one that keeps him in bed asleep instead of in the bathroom 4-5 times a night. Don't know if it is helping his BPH numbers but he's grateful for the uninterrupted sleep.

GREAT SAW PALMETTO

Posted by Reviewer1363706 on Mar 19, 2011

Have been using this and now instead of getting up 3 or 4 times, I get up once during the night. It is wonderful to have a natural cure for BPH. Get this and don't give any more money to big Pharma and have all those horrible side effects.

My dad really appreciated this!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I bought this as a christmas gift for my dad, whom my mom had mentioned possibly had some prostate issues (getting up in the night to pee and whatnot). I never spoke to him about it afterwards about whether or not it worked for him, but upon visiting home again the next christmas my mom revealed to me that he had used up the bottle and even repurchased it! So apparently it seemed to work well for him.

saw palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1022314 on Nov 15, 2011

It has worked very well - not getting up at night to have a pee (x3)!! Sleeping through thenigt and fell much brighter during the day

good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer2124562 on May 13, 2009

I have noticed an improvement in prostate function since the start of using this particular brand of Saw Palmetto. It's easy to take, with no noticeable adverse reactions or taste.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1297874 on Dec 14, 2010

I've been using this product for 6 weeks but I haven't noticed any improvement in my hair loss problem. However, my hair is not falling more than the usual. So I will continue taking this, along with other supplements like biotin and maxi hair.

Smelly

Posted by 4988916090895542098 on May 12, 2014

but OK

I don't see any improvement

Posted by lunish-123 on May 25, 2015

it's not working for me

poor response

Posted by Reviewer3203055 on Feb 08, 2011

I have been using this product for several months now and I have had no positive results. I have not tried other saw palmetto products, but so far I am not happy.

mr