Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto, Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1947628 From Colorado on Nov 05, 2011

I'm a 71-yr.-old woman, and medical tests showed me to be very deficient in testosterone. This resulted in genital tissue being extremely thin and fragile. I used a homeopathic testosterone gel, but received only short-term relief with it. This product is effective, and I generally need to take it 3-4 times a week--only one softgel. I had tried the liquid tincture in the past, but with poor results.

Saw Palmetto for hormonal deseases

Posted by Reviewer1152184 From France on Oct 14, 2013

This product is worth a try for women that suffer from acne, ovarian deseases, and other health problems caused by hormonal disfunctions. The liquid form in softgels has a better bioavailability. It will definitely improve your symptoms, but I would recommend to combine this treatment with Glucofit Softgels and Colloidal Chromium for better results to regulate your blood sugar levels (and decrease your sugar absorbtion) which is very significant in hormonal cases. I also advice Yoga & relaxation that may help establish natural hormonal balance in your body (from my personal experience).

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 From Kansas on Feb 13, 2009

I have tried more expensive brands of the saw palmetto, but I have found that this one seems to work the best for me for prostate health.

good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer2124562 From North Carolina on May 13, 2009

I have noticed an improvement in prostate function since the start of using this particular brand of Saw Palmetto. It's easy to take, with no noticeable adverse reactions or taste.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1297874 From Malaysia on Dec 14, 2010

I've been using this product for 6 weeks but I haven't noticed any improvement in my hair loss problem. However, my hair is not falling more than the usual. So I will continue taking this, along with other supplements like biotin and maxi hair.