5/5

Posted by Reviewer1272878 on Nov 02, 2011

everything fine

Hubby likes this best

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Nov 02, 2011

He has tried several other "combinations" and this is the one that keeps him in bed asleep instead of in the bathroom 4-5 times a night. Don't know if it is helping his BPH numbers but he's grateful for the uninterrupted sleep.

DHT blocking

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Oct 17, 2011

This does a competent job of blocking DHT and is one of the best saw palmetto extracts out there. But for women with PCOS, don't believe the reviews that say it performs miracles....it's just one of the components that is beneficial.

Helped fill in receding hairline.

Posted by Reviewer2378529 on Oct 10, 2011

Last year I noticed my hairline receding at a rapid rate. After doing some research, I decided to try this Saw Palmetto extract as an androgen blocker. Within 3 months of taking it daily, my hairline began to fill back in. The hair grew in finer than it had before, but grew back nonetheless. After running out of this standardized extract, I tried the saw palmetto berries. Much of the hair I had grown fell out again while taking it in that form. I went back to this and hair has regrown. It should be noted that I am a healthy 34 year old female who addressed the problem within a year of noticing it. Not sure if it is as effective on aging men who have had a receding hairline for some time.

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3137581 on Aug 23, 2011

Its seems to be working really well

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1551825 on Aug 08, 2011

helps with prostatitus

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1291665 on Aug 08, 2011

Would like a higher strength.

Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels (DRB-00082)

Posted by Reviewer1657313 on Jul 20, 2011

Satisfied

Good brand for Saw!

Posted by Reviewer3075998 on Jul 06, 2011

Best bang for your buck!

better than NOWs Saw Palmetto berry capsules

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jul 04, 2011

I bought it for acne. I took NOWs Saw Pal Berry caps for 4 weeks and didn't notice any differences on my skin. Since I started on this one, it reduces the oiliness and breakouts. Maybe it also has sth to do with the fish oil and Evening Primrose oil I am taking together but I feel this is better than NOWs Berry Capsules. Oh yes, boobs are bigger which is a bonus.