Sensitive

Posted by Reviewer3064184 on Oct 07, 2013

I have sensitivities, but have been able to take serrapeptase in the bast, Wobyzyme, vitalzyme's. But became sensitive to this one, it is very inexpensive compared to others, but if you have sensitivities, proceed with caution

Nothing to report

Posted by Reviewer3015065 on Nov 01, 2011

Haven't noticed anything happening! no improvement...I think this product is all hype

not without 'effect' in any case

Posted by Reviewer1309204 on Aug 28, 2011

I used this with the intention of "dissolving" an internal scar. I had no big faith in it but I tried it anyhow. The first day I took 3 times 2 pills. And I had some realy weird side effects (especially during the first night!) like 'mental agitation', 'restlessness', 'thinking in overdrive', 'sweating', 'fear'. also it seemed I was constantly short in breath and that I had to make effort in order to breath. It was like I took some speed with poison or something. after the first day, the side effects strongly diminished, but I also diminished the dose to 2 to 4 a day. I gave still two stars, because I quited after one week. I am planning to give it another try, and take it some longer time. One thing is sure, it does not do nothing!

Still waiting ..

Posted by Reviewer2244090 on Jun 19, 2011

I am on my second bottle of these and am still waiting for one of the miracle cures I read about before I bought it the first time. I have not noticed any changes or improvements since starting to take this product. When I finish this 2nd bottle, I will probably stop using this product UNLESS I notice I feel worse without it. Only time will tell. I originally bought it because one review said it stopped the pain of his Morton's neuroma. I have the same pain, but still have it. Everyone is different, so I am giving it plenty of time before I quit.

Works too well

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jun 08, 2011

I have been looking for a alternative to Rx drugs to control my high blood pressure. I stumbled across Nattokinase and it was suggested to add Serrapeptase, so I did. The combination seemed to be working within the first two weeks of use......buuuutttt, both my wife and I started getting extremely dry and stuffy sinuses. To the point of waking up in the night not being able to breath and being very painful. After a bit more research I found that the serrapeptase is useful for sinusitis, we stopped taking it and within three days our sinuses are about back to normal. So be aware.

No visible results yet

Posted by Reviewer3230015 on Oct 14, 2010

Started with 2 caps a day and then increased to 4 caps. For me, it seems to give me constipation, so I reduced to 2 caps now. My 80-year-old dad with arthritis seems to feel more discomfort around his lower thighs, which he always has a problem with. It's been 2.5 weeks only, may be too early to tell. Someone has commented that the enteric coating may prevent it from being digested. I am also worried about this and would appreciate more people to comment on this if they do know more.

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 270 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3112324 on Nov 09, 2008

Rated low b/c I am waiting for the 500 mg bottles that are back ordered. I live on this. Great stuff!

Jim

Posted by Reviewer2736324 on Sep 14, 2008

Have only been using this product for a very short time. Therefore I do not want to pass final judgment, however I sleep better at night. It is sometimes difficult to always take it on an empty stomach.