Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 270 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

not without 'effect' in any case

Posted by Reviewer1309204 on Aug 28, 2011

I used this with the intention of "dissolving" an internal scar. I had no big faith in it but I tried it anyhow. The first day I took 3 times 2 pills. And I had some realy weird side effects (especially during the first night!) like 'mental agitation', 'restlessness', 'thinking in overdrive', 'sweating', 'fear'. also it seemed I was constantly short in breath and that I had to make effort in order to breath. It was like I took some speed with poison or something. after the first day, the side effects strongly diminished, but I also diminished the dose to 2 to 4 a day. I gave still two stars, because I quited after one week. I am planning to give it another try, and take it some longer time. One thing is sure, it does not do nothing!

Nothing to report

Posted by Reviewer3015065 on Nov 01, 2011

Haven't noticed anything happening! no improvement...I think this product is all hype

Sensitive

Posted by Reviewer3064184 on Oct 07, 2013

I have sensitivities, but have been able to take serrapeptase in the bast, Wobyzyme, vitalzyme's. But became sensitive to this one, it is very inexpensive compared to others, but if you have sensitivities, proceed with caution

Jim

Posted by Reviewer2736324 on Sep 14, 2008

Have only been using this product for a very short time. Therefore I do not want to pass final judgment, however I sleep better at night. It is sometimes difficult to always take it on an empty stomach.

No visible results yet

Posted by Reviewer3230015 on Oct 14, 2010

Started with 2 caps a day and then increased to 4 caps. For me, it seems to give me constipation, so I reduced to 2 caps now. My 80-year-old dad with arthritis seems to feel more discomfort around his lower thighs, which he always has a problem with. It's been 2.5 weeks only, may be too early to tell. Someone has commented that the enteric coating may prevent it from being digested. I am also worried about this and would appreciate more people to comment on this if they do know more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »