about serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1155665 on Jun 23, 2009

I am still experimenting with this. One thing is that I had a cyst under my arm that was the size of a marble, which has now almost gone away. Will review as I learn more.

breathing better

Posted by Reviewer2903960 on Oct 04, 2012

took them for my back which helped alittle but the main improvement was in breathing they really do clean and clear out the airways.

Good and Bad

Posted by Reviewer3164110 on May 04, 2009

Started taking one capsule in the morning an hour before I ate breakfast....got extreme dizziness and nausea...both symptoms got better as time went on and did feel much less pain, more energy, but stopped taking the pills because tired of dizziness and nausea feeling...will try to take again later because it really did relieve pain so well...am hoping the dizziness and nausea were from something else, maybe a bug going around....

Some feeling of choking and sore throat

Posted by Reviewer1392594 on Jun 25, 2008

I tried Serratiopeptidase enzyme From Doctor's "Best Proteolytic enzymes" and felt sore throat and some breathing problem, felt like being choked. Used it for about 10 days. I started to have inflammation of the lungs and the sinuses for which I had to receivemedical treatment.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2249903 on Oct 30, 2008

Not sure if its as good overall as Vitalzym.

Hard to say just yet.

Posted by Reviewer2310646 on May 10, 2010

I have only been using the Serrapeptase for just a little more than a couple of weeks. I will say that it does seem to be helping to break up the clot in my legs which at first was more painful but now because I have dispelled several clots by way of my urine I am beginning to have some relief. I will write another review in a month or two.

Not sure 100% it works

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Sep 30, 2010

I suffer a severe sciatic pain 5 months. Recently I'm improving very much but I'm taking so many pills, making relaxation, physiotherapy that I can't swear the improvement is due to Serrapeptase.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2567060 on Jan 06, 2011

have not had the same excellent results that i have heard about from serrapeptase, but i am clearing up slowly so i am satisfied with this product and would recommend it to others

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

Still take daily in hopes it is working but I do not really see any tangible evidence of helping....

Taking Serrapeptase for shoulder inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2724114 on Aug 26, 2011

I have only been on Serrapeptase for a few days as I just received my order. I'll have to wait a bit longer before I should comment on the affects of the product. I certainly am hoping that I get some good ones. I think I've mentioned that I've had both shoulder replaced but neither had bone of good enough quality to glue a socket on. I'll have to wait a bit longer as I'm still in a sling on the last of my shoulder operations. I've had a knee replacement also which gets sore after walking 5-10 miles so I'll be assessing that also. Regards, Sumner

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »