Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2889774 on Dec 18, 2009

I bought Serrapeptase to treat venous ulcers on my legs.My decision was based on reading other reviews of the product. I have been using Serrapeptase for three weeks now, reducing my intake from nine tablets a day for the first week to six tablets now. My legs feel immeasureably better and I have virtually stopped taking painkillers for the first time in six months. I am very happy with my purchase.

Mystery Magic

Posted by Reviewer3294508 on Mar 07, 2009

I recorded my lowest BP reading in 15 years since I started taking serrapeptase. Hip pain which plagued me for years has completely vanished. It's amazing to me because I am a big old skeptic, but I do recommend this product.

joint pain gone, sinuses cleared

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jan 04, 2010

I felt immediate results from the first dosage - 3 capsules relieved my wrist pain (carpal tunnel) and kept it away all day. Increased dosage to 6 caps and my sinuses have completely cleared up for the first time in 20 years! I have recommended this to friends who have seen similar results. One friend was suffering with severe back pain while taking 2 ibuprofen 5x/day. She started taking 6 capsules of Serrapeptase a day, and now her back pain is gone and her sinuses are clear. Another friend had shoulder pain for years, and 4 caps of Serrapeptase took care of that pain plus cleared up her sinuses.

Something is working! MUST BE THE SERRAPEPTASE!!

Posted by Reviewer1779077 on May 09, 2009

I have suffered from sciatica and lower back pain for over a year now. And thanks to a wonderful chiropractor have been able to keep working. But there was still pain and stiffness most days. A friend told me about your company and this product and being the sceptic that I am I was hesitant but decided I had nothing to lose. I've only taken it a short time but can already tell a difference. Riding, even short distances, would make me sore and stiff. But I recently rode 6 hours to get on a cruise ship, was never sore and had very little back pain the whole time I was gone. I'm sold to say the least.

Healed a broken tailbone very quickly.

Posted by Reviewer3339728 on Jun 16, 2009

I could not believe how fast my broken tail bone healed after I started taking this. Anyone who as ever suffered through this know it takes months and years to heal. I took quite a bit more than recommended, (9)/day, but in two weeks time I am sitting and not in pain!!! This is my second time for breaking my tail bone so I can compare it directly to before. I am still amazed that it doesn't hurt. I quit taking it and the pain hasn't come back. This is amazing. Far exceeded my expectation.

great, natural supplement

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Apr 05, 2010

Really opens up the sinuses if taken before bedtime. Seems to be a positive for the digestive system. Smart to take to rid the body of inflammation pockets - which can be a precursor to cancer.

Helpful disinflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 08, 2008

Can be used alone or with other proteolytic enzyme formulas to reduce inflammation and limit fibrin formation in the joints and other tissue after injury or surgery.

LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3321010 on Nov 05, 2008

my sister and i both take it for arthritic hands and she takes it for high cholesterol too. both of us have seen huge improvements in motility and pain in our fingers. she dropped her cholesterol 10 pts. in 6 weeks only using 4 per day. my mom takes it also. arthritis everywhere. she has been able to sleep better with less pain on 4 per day. i am so thankful for this product

FAAANTASTIC Product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2946918 on Jan 06, 2010

I have taken other serrapeptase products, without such excellent results. I have seen amazing improvements to my skin in these last couple of weeks - it is smoother, younger making scars less visible. It also fights inflammation. I feel absolutely great. I also gave it to my mom who is in her eighties. She is seeing improvements such as mobility she has not seen in a couple of years.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2610045 on May 19, 2010

I have seen this product work wonders for fibromyalgia, asthma, arthritis, blood clots and pain and inflammation of any kind. As there is no upper limit you need to work out the best dosage for you, www.serrapeptase.info has some good starting protocols.