Something is working! MUST BE THE SERRAPEPTASE!!

Posted by Reviewer1779077 on May 09, 2009

I have suffered from sciatica and lower back pain for over a year now. And thanks to a wonderful chiropractor have been able to keep working. But there was still pain and stiffness most days. A friend told me about your company and this product and being the sceptic that I am I was hesitant but decided I had nothing to lose. I've only taken it a short time but can already tell a difference. Riding, even short distances, would make me sore and stiff. But I recently rode 6 hours to get on a cruise ship, was never sore and had very little back pain the whole time I was gone. I'm sold to say the least.

Mystery Magic

Posted by Reviewer3294508 on Mar 07, 2009

I recorded my lowest BP reading in 15 years since I started taking serrapeptase. Hip pain which plagued me for years has completely vanished. It's amazing to me because I am a big old skeptic, but I do recommend this product.

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2889774 on Dec 18, 2009

I bought Serrapeptase to treat venous ulcers on my legs.My decision was based on reading other reviews of the product. I have been using Serrapeptase for three weeks now, reducing my intake from nine tablets a day for the first week to six tablets now. My legs feel immeasureably better and I have virtually stopped taking painkillers for the first time in six months. I am very happy with my purchase.

joint pain gone, sinuses cleared

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jan 04, 2010

I felt immediate results from the first dosage - 3 capsules relieved my wrist pain (carpal tunnel) and kept it away all day. Increased dosage to 6 caps and my sinuses have completely cleared up for the first time in 20 years! I have recommended this to friends who have seen similar results. One friend was suffering with severe back pain while taking 2 ibuprofen 5x/day. She started taking 6 capsules of Serrapeptase a day, and now her back pain is gone and her sinuses are clear. Another friend had shoulder pain for years, and 4 caps of Serrapeptase took care of that pain plus cleared up her sinuses.

Healed a broken tailbone very quickly.

Posted by Reviewer3339728 on Jun 16, 2009

I could not believe how fast my broken tail bone healed after I started taking this. Anyone who as ever suffered through this know it takes months and years to heal. I took quite a bit more than recommended, (9)/day, but in two weeks time I am sitting and not in pain!!! This is my second time for breaking my tail bone so I can compare it directly to before. I am still amazed that it doesn't hurt. I quit taking it and the pain hasn't come back. This is amazing. Far exceeded my expectation.

great, natural supplement

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Apr 05, 2010

Really opens up the sinuses if taken before bedtime. Seems to be a positive for the digestive system. Smart to take to rid the body of inflammation pockets - which can be a precursor to cancer.

Morton's Neuroma Cure

Posted by 5089922139836836378 on Jun 15, 2016

I am a 50 y.o. male, decent health and weight. I bought this because I read that it could help with Morton's Neuroma. I have had this condition for over 5 years and it has been getting worse. I started taking Doctor's Best Serrapeptase 34 days ago. My neuroma pain is down about 80% during that period. When I get out of bed, I usually experience a very sharp pain when I put pressure on my foot. I still get some pain, however if I spread my toes a bit and then put pressure on it, there is no pain. As far as the pain throughout the day that I would suffer, it is all but gone now. Definitely take on an empty stomach away from food, I prefer right before I go to bed. I am also taking this to reduce eye floaters, however progress has not been significant yet. I will continue to take until the neuroma is completely gone. Regarding the foot pain, this has been a life changer for me - highly recommended for foot pain!

Helpful disinflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 08, 2008

Can be used alone or with other proteolytic enzyme formulas to reduce inflammation and limit fibrin formation in the joints and other tissue after injury or surgery.

LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3321010 on Nov 05, 2008

my sister and i both take it for arthritic hands and she takes it for high cholesterol too. both of us have seen huge improvements in motility and pain in our fingers. she dropped her cholesterol 10 pts. in 6 weeks only using 4 per day. my mom takes it also. arthritis everywhere. she has been able to sleep better with less pain on 4 per day. i am so thankful for this product

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2610045 on May 19, 2010

I have seen this product work wonders for fibromyalgia, asthma, arthritis, blood clots and pain and inflammation of any kind. As there is no upper limit you need to work out the best dosage for you, www.serrapeptase.info has some good starting protocols.