New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 270 Veggie Caps

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer3279291 on Jun 24, 2009

This is a supplement which does similar work to aspirins and NSAIDs with fewer side effects. I have been using this particular brand for about 1 1/2 years and I would recommend it as quite good within the variety of brands and strengths available. I don't want to go too deeply and be misconstrued as belonging to the company's advertising section, so I'll stop with that. Its good. Give it a try. Don't expect overnight actions; give it a couple weeks.

miracle herb

Posted by Reviewer2562713 on Aug 03, 2010

i have been taking serrapeptase for 6 months. i have only had to take pain killers twice in the past 6 months. i have arthritus, a hip replacement and both shoulders have been operated for rotator cuff injuries. i take two in the morning and two at night. i started out taking 8 a day for two months. the most amazing discovery was the fact i had little or no dental plaque. i hadnt had my teeth cleaned in 13 months and i dread that procedure because i have so much plaque. the only plaque i had was alittle bit on my bottom teeth. tnis is one of the most amazing herbs. i am 78 years old and feel wonderful.

Very useful & powerful product

Posted by Reviewer3234699 on Mar 14, 2010

I am an acupuncturist & I am always seeking products that really work and make a difference. This product seems to be one of those products. Actually, silkworm droppings (can sha) have been used in chinese medicine for phlegm and other accumulations obstructing the channels and other conditions linked to pain. With this in mind, serrapeptase (made from silkworm digestive enzymes) is a very valuable medicinal substance to dissolve accumulations and resolving the root of many pain/dysfunction syndromes. I haven't tried other brands, so I can't compare, but I personally felt results with this product as did the few patients that I tried it with.

serrapeptase miracle

Posted by Reviewer3137221 on Aug 20, 2008

Within two weeks of using Serrapeptase I noticed the solar keratosis ( sun damaged skin ) on my scalp improving. Now after six weeks it is still improving and I believe it is slowly dissolving scar tissue on my nose from a previous skin cancer site. To say the least I am delighted and I have now put my 17 year old son on Serrapeptase to see if we can improve his acne and some scarring from the same.

L Orton

Posted by Reviewer1242003 on Nov 14, 2008

Great product for taking care of pain and scar tissue. Works better if you take bromelain, magnesium, carnitine and selenium with it.