Help Needed

Posted by Reviewer2935804 on Feb 16, 2009

After two weeks of taking Serrapeptase, there were positive external changes with no side affects. Taking 10 per day and will eventually scale down to a maintenance dosage.

JIM BRUCE

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 25, 2008

good product does a great job ,i have a 14year labrador with severe arthritis,2 capsules a day has certainlyy helped him.

Help with Fibroid Tumor Pain, PMS and Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2497057 on Dec 27, 2010

I know a lot of people have praise for Serrapeptase, but I'm a skeptic with 2 large fibroid tumors and horrible menstrual cycles. I changed my diet and I work out consistently but my feminine cycles only got worse. I started taking this along with digestive enzymes and I can say what was 7+ days of heavy bleeding/clotting for years turned into light cramps and no PMS for 4+ days in a matter of 4 months. I don't know about my tumors, but they hurt less, I can sleep on my stomach and my pants are loose around my waist. I'll check back after I get a medical exam and compare ultrasounds.

Unclogg those arteries

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Sep 28, 2010

Have been using this for some time now. Has been very effective in removing the crud in my lungs from smoking and keeping those vital tubes leading to me heart from blocking. I think every smoker needs to be taking this stuff. I describe it as my internal garbage collection molecule, that attracted to the rubbish in my system, collects it and dumps it out appropriately. First discovered it helping a girlfriend with Varicose veins.

For Lyme Disease Bacterial Biofilms

Posted by 5744416576690196099 on Dec 07, 2014

I've been taking this for about 2 weeks for breaking up bacterial biofilms (Lyme disease) and I think its working... I'm herxing, and as all Lymies know... if you herx it means that the little beasties are dying! So yes, I'm really happy with this product and am going to keep taking it as part of my medication regimen. So far I haven't experienced any negative side effects.

ok

Posted by Astaxanthine on Dec 14, 2014

Me fait du bien pour la digestion intestinale

Doctors Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2666010 on Mar 14, 2015

Taken at least one hour before eating or 2 hours after eating. I feel like it is working clearing bad stuff! It also works with food to digest protein very well. I've seen reviews about Serrapeptase unclogging arteries and I'm feeling like it's working!

Best ever

Posted by Reviewer2383160 on Sep 13, 2014

If you have old injuries that keep giving you pain or blocked sinuses. This product is amazing, just can't do with out it. Thanks iherb.

Morton's Neuroma Cure

Posted by 5089922139836836378 on Jun 15, 2016

I am a 50 y.o. male, decent health and weight. I bought this because I read that it could help with Morton's Neuroma. I have had this condition for over 5 years and it has been getting worse. I started taking Doctor's Best Serrapeptase 34 days ago. My neuroma pain is down about 80% during that period. When I get out of bed, I usually experience a very sharp pain when I put pressure on my foot. I still get some pain, however if I spread my toes a bit and then put pressure on it, there is no pain. As far as the pain throughout the day that I would suffer, it is all but gone now. Definitely take on an empty stomach away from food, I prefer right before I go to bed. I am also taking this to reduce eye floaters, however progress has not been significant yet. I will continue to take until the neuroma is completely gone. Regarding the foot pain, this has been a life changer for me - highly recommended for foot pain!

Excellant Product

Posted by Reviewer3284379 on Jun 19, 2016

Serrapeptase works quickly to help improve lung function. Helps rebuild damaged lung tissue making breathing easier.