July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 270 Veggie Caps

about serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1155665 on Jun 23, 2009

I am still experimenting with this. One thing is that I had a cyst under my arm that was the size of a marble, which has now almost gone away. Will review as I learn more.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2350276 on Sep 09, 2008

get ready to be loose with this supplement. that "dead spot in the middle of my back" opened up first. wow - what great new-found mobility.

The BEST Natural Pain Killer!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Dec 09, 2008

I use this with Nattokinase to improve circulation, and it helps tremendously with my overall little aches and pains. Great price, and as always great service from iHerb.

Something is working! MUST BE THE SERRAPEPTASE!!

Posted by Reviewer1779077 on May 09, 2009

I have suffered from sciatica and lower back pain for over a year now. And thanks to a wonderful chiropractor have been able to keep working. But there was still pain and stiffness most days. A friend told me about your company and this product and being the sceptic that I am I was hesitant but decided I had nothing to lose. I've only taken it a short time but can already tell a difference. Riding, even short distances, would make me sore and stiff. But I recently rode 6 hours to get on a cruise ship, was never sore and had very little back pain the whole time I was gone. I'm sold to say the least.

enteric capsules very poorly done

Posted by Reviewer1757309 on Sep 19, 2008

The enteric capsules used for Serrapeptase are too thick and do not entirely break down in the transit. If the intention of this company is to only bypass the stomach acids, they overshot their goal and have succeeded in bypassing the entire gastrointestinal conduit! While the capsule has opened and the contents are apparently assimilated for the most part, there should be a warning on the label for people who may be achlorhydric that the enteric coatings will not allow them to absorb this product! My spouse has good digestion, and only flakes of the capsule are visible in his feces. I, on the other hand have an ileostomy and these capsules caused a temporary blockage in my intestines. The capsules emerged totally intact. Putting the capsules in an acidic solution, like vinegar, for one hour did not succeed in dissolving the enteric veggie cap. Shame on this company for using this type of capsule and not testing it! My spouse will finish out our order, but I will be unable to use this product. I would encourage iHerb to ask this company to change their capsuling materials. Sincerely, Dr.Karen D.C.