New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie

Posted by Reviewer2635228 on Oct 23, 2008

I brought this product originally for uterine fibroids for which i was having devastating pelvic pain. The emergency room confirmed that U. Fib were the cause. The traumatic pain didn't return but fibroids cant be confirmed cured or improved unless you have a ultra sound or similar xray. This product did wonders for my arthritis, reduced the episodes of my hands, and feet drawing up to zero.

back pain relief

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 30, 2012

Haven't been taking it very long, but it seems to be helping with my morning back pain. UPDATE: This product eliminated my lower back stiffness and pain by the end of the bottle. That pain had been troubling me for about five years. UPDATE: Two years later and still no sign of pain. I'm 59 and as flexible now as I've ever been. I continue taking it on a daily basis to be sure I stay that way.

this is a wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1617423 on Jan 13, 2010

since taking this product my inflammation has reduce. I have adhesion through recent surgery and when taking serrapeptase i can feel that these adhesions are being worked on. I get a throbbing sensation and fine pin sensation. I suspect it doing good. also my appetite has improved too.

NSAID Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007

Wanted to get off of 800 mg ibuprophen twice per day for low back pain and sciatica. Although the pain was minimal, it took about three days to be completely pain free. Three tabs keep me pain-free for about 8-10 hours before the pain returns. It is difficult to remember to take on an empty stomach so wait 3-4 hours after eating and do not eat for at least one hour after taking serrapeptase. Would highly recommend as an alternative to NSAIDS.

Works well for pain

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Dec 27, 2007

I just learned about serrapeptase, and I ordered this brand because of the quality and price. I gave it 4 stars because I haven't used other products to compare it to. I have a lot of body pain from arthritis and fibromyalgia. This supplement made a noticeable difference when I started taking it. I use it every day.