Works ok for PND

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 11, 2010

This has worked pretty well for my post nasal drip, but I think it irritates my digestional tract some how.

Use with care

Posted by Reviewer1311561 on Oct 18, 2012

Worked very well to resolve my sinus issues and to reduce seasonal allergies. Unfortunately it aggravated my pre-existing high blood pressure and I had to discontinue. Blood pressure quickly returned to previous levels after stopping serrapepatase use.

Not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Aug 24, 2010

I have read about the wonders of serrapeptase and was taking this for inflammation due to interstitial cystitis. My naturopath was underwhelmed about the effectiveness of this for IC, but I am going to keep taking it until it's gone and perhaps I will see results.

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase, 90 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Jun 18, 2010

Sorry, this product has not given me the results I expected which is arthritic pain relief

Vege caps a plus for those with gelatin sensitivities

Posted by Reviewer1968582 on Aug 05, 2010

Although my research on the supplement uncovered many positives, still not certain it has made a difference as it requires consistent usage before a determination can be made. The vege caps is a definite plus for those with sensitivities.

The price is good

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 25, 2012

Hasn't helped with inflammation yet. We used another company's serrapeptase to treat fluid in the pleural cavity below the lungs. Taking it coincided with a remission, so probably the other brand helped.

Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer1196214 on Oct 10, 2011

Had hoped this would help with sciatica but after taking it for 3 days I was just not feeling right. It did not agree with my stomach, I had a queasy feeling almost as though I had too much caffine. I have not taken it since then. I might try again but I can't really judge its effectiveness.

Serrapetase

Posted by Reviewer2993709 on Feb 21, 2012

Seems to be good...have to wait more to say if it does what is supposed to do...

Didn't help with post-op orthopedic pain

Posted by Reviewer2090276 on Feb 29, 2012

I took this for 3 months after my accupuncturist reccommended it. It idid not help with chronic pain. Hopefully it did decrease the scar tissue formation.

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Aug 06, 2008

I haven't used it long enough to make a full determination, but it seems to help with inflammation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »