Note sure

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

I think it gave me headaches but I couldn't be sure because I am taking other things. So I will try again when I can use this product by itself to see its efficacy.

I bought this to get rid of my ugly keloids

Posted by remembershirley on May 02, 2014

I've taken one capsule a day for about 2 months and haven't noticed a difference, but for some reason, I've been having crazy dreams! I didn't dream much before, but within these months, I get some weird dreams - even nightmares. I'm pretty sure this is from taking this. Not sure why?

Haven't used long enough to say

Posted by Reviewer1563368 on Feb 06, 2014

Am taking this serrapeptase for scar tissue that has formed following several surgeries. According to some research that I have read, serrapeptase is supposed to help "dissolve" that scar tissue without harming healthy tissues.

아직은 잘 모르겠네요 ^^

Posted by 5577504105295074611 on Jan 11, 2013

일주일정도 되가는데, 남자임에도 손발이 차고 올해 31살인데 20대 후반부터 혈액순환이 더욱 안되네요. 피부도 점점 아토피성이 되어가고, 여드름 비슷한게 한번씩 얼굴을 뒤집어놓습니다. 확실히 몸이 안좋은듯한데 ^^ 이걸로 좀 효과봤으면 좋겠습니다.

not that effective as the other i am buying from iherb

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2012

ok

Use with care

Posted by Reviewer1311561 on Oct 18, 2012

Worked very well to resolve my sinus issues and to reduce seasonal allergies. Unfortunately it aggravated my pre-existing high blood pressure and I had to discontinue. Blood pressure quickly returned to previous levels after stopping serrapepatase use.

Didn't help with post-op orthopedic pain

Posted by Reviewer2090276 on Feb 29, 2012

I took this for 3 months after my accupuncturist reccommended it. It idid not help with chronic pain. Hopefully it did decrease the scar tissue formation.

Serrapetase

Posted by Reviewer2993709 on Feb 21, 2012

Seems to be good...have to wait more to say if it does what is supposed to do...

The price is good

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 25, 2012

Hasn't helped with inflammation yet. We used another company's serrapeptase to treat fluid in the pleural cavity below the lungs. Taking it coincided with a remission, so probably the other brand helped.

Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer1196214 on Oct 10, 2011

Had hoped this would help with sciatica but after taking it for 3 days I was just not feeling right. It did not agree with my stomach, I had a queasy feeling almost as though I had too much caffine. I have not taken it since then. I might try again but I can't really judge its effectiveness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »