Surprised at how well it's worked

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Sep 23, 2009

I love Iherb! The prices are wonderful and the shipping is usually fast. I was browsing the site, checked out what was listed for pain and saw the serrapeptase. I read the reviews, the price was great, and decided to try a bottle of the 90 capsules. Taking three capsules, three times a day for a week, I started to notice my sinuses were clearing up. I have a bottle of otc nasal spray, afrin I think, next to my bed. I've been using that for a few months when I go to bed to open my sinuses so I could breath, then at night sometimes I'd wake up and use it again so I could get back to sleep. I've never had to use that stuff other than when I had a cold so it was a frustrating to have to keep using it. But I haven't used that nasal spray since I've been on the serrapeptase. I have fibromyalgia and since about April, I've had pretty bad sciatica. I didn't realize how much pain I've been in until it started getting better. I was getting down to the last of the 90 capsule bottle I bought when I realized I was moving more easily and had less over all body pain. At work, toward the end of my shift especially, I was very achy and tired. If I dropped something on the floor, I'd stand there and look at it and think, dang, I don't want to try and pick that up. Because I knew it was going to hurt, all over! Then I realized I was picking up things and not experiencing pain. I was moving more freely and easily. It feels like my body is lighter! Unfortunately it hasn't helped the sciatica much, nor the pain in my neck which also crinkles and creaks. I just started hyaluronic acid for that and my knees that have given me pain occasionally, especially on stairs, for years. So hopefully that will help. But I'm very happy and surprised at the over all reduction in pain I've experienced with the serrapeptase! I can't attribute it to anything else. I decided to stay on that dosage for one month and then reduce the dose. I just started reducing to 2 capsules three times a day and then I'll go to one three times a day. I'm hoping for more benefits from it. I don't have large scars but maybe what I have will diminish. I don't have varicose veins or problems with my arteries that I know of. I ordered it for pain reduction and it's worked wonders for me in that regard. I will keep using it and see what long term effects it may have. I expected a possible 'healing crisis' or Herxheimer reaction but have not experience that. My IBS has gotten better though, things are much more normal there! And I haven't change my diet. I wonder if it's the serrapeptase. I have to say, Iherbs prices allow me to try things like this which I otherwise would not be able to. MSRP on this is over twice the price Iherb sells it for. I'm very grateful for Iherb!

Low, low price

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008

This is a very good price for this enzyme. I use this for inflammation, headaches and the hope that this could be a fountain of youth! Must be taken on empty stomach for absorption.

everyone on earth should be taking this substance

Posted by Reviewer1260065 on Feb 24, 2010

As a long time sufferer of ankylosing spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis, brought on by my inoculations during my military service, I have been in pain for almost 20 years. After about 10 days on this, the swelling and excruciating pain in my hands was all but gone-yes-totally gone. The general pain that I feel daily in my spine, knees, hips, elbows, and feet has been mitigated immensely too. I am also thinking more clearly, as I don't have to take as much of my narcotic pain medication any longer. This is a miracle. I have read a great deal about Serapeptase, and until I tried it, was skeptical that I would have life changing effects from it. More than a month and a half from my first dose, I can say that my life is forever changed. Since my diseases shorten the lives of those unlucky enough to have the genetic predisposition or the outside intervention of a massive overdose of inoculation born adjuvants, I can tell you that I have a good chance of dieing a full 25 years "before my time". However, with the major changes this substance has brought, there is hope that the damage already done to my organs and joints may be partially reversed, and may never again get worse. I strongly urge anyone with any type of pain, be it from a disease, or just wear and tear on their joints to take this. Furthermore, the research says it completely clears your arteries-so take my advice-use it! It is cheap-has no bad side effects(other than a few days of intestinal stuff when you first start on it). Go for it-I am glad I did! Matt

working on scars

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Jul 28, 2012

I leave my bottles of nattokinase and serrapatase on my bedside table and take one of each when I wake up. After 3 months, I am seeing a few small scars on my face shrink and also an open nodule on my knuckle that was always infected and leaked joint fluid has healed and is shrinking after 7 years of living with the constant infection and ugliness. I considered taking more, but not sure of side-effects and is working. Thanks i-herb, I am addicted to your service and your prices. These things would cost more than twice as much in Oz!!!

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Serrapeptase is proteolytic enzyme. Proteolytic enzymes are enzymes that break down proteins into their smallest elements. When taken on an empty stomach, proteolytic enzymes pass through the stomach or intestine lining and enter the circulatory system, they circulate throughout the body. I take Serrapeptase before meals and it helps me greatly to alleviate pain resulting from the traumatic inflammation. Excellent product, highly recommend. Thanks for the great service!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on Oct 01, 2009

This product has miraculously helped a tingling /"falling asleep' sensation in the legs my husband has been experiencing for a few years and for which cardiologists, vascular specialists and general family medical doctors have not been able to diagnose or treat. Since my husband has heart disease and diabetes, this may well be a neuropathy or circulatory condition and this enzyme has reduced these events to practically none at all. It has also greatly reduced the severe pain and stiffness I experience in my back and feet due to arthritis.

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Dec 11, 2007

This stuff is fantastic for opening the sinuses of a chronically congested sinus sufferer. Opens sinuses so you can breathe all night long while you are sleeping. Something I haven't been able to do for years until trying this product!

Allergies Under Control

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Dec 14, 2006

Serrapeptase has allowed me to get off my allergy medications! No more Allegra or Benadryl or Zyrtec! It gives total sinus relief!

One of my favorite supplements

Posted by TinVal on Aug 19, 2012

Serrapeptase is a naturally-occurring, physiological agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and is devoid of gastrointestinal side effects unlike prescribed salicylates, ibuprofen, and other NSAIDs. - - - - - - - - - - I like this product because it is devoid of useless fillers and absorption is very fast so everyone can feel the distinctive effect.

Throw away your Motrin!

Posted by Reviewer2324902 on May 26, 2010

This product totally helps minor pain, and also has been proven to reduce and eliminate inflammation all throughout your body (even in your brain!)