Ellio Domenick

Posted by Reviewer1432794 on May 01, 2008

Definitely gets rid inflamation. After 35 years of lower back pain, I'm pain free after 3 days of usage (3 pill a day). I've had improvement in other issues, but to early to tell how much and if permanent.

Using this for scar tissue for ligaments, tendons due to dislocated shoulder injury!

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Apr 23, 2015

Seems to be working for the above!

miracle

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

my limbs are alive when taking this.

Helped sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Mar 30, 2009

Has helped my sinusitis after 2 weeks. It's allergy season but my allergy is not as bad as it usually is.

Very Cool

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not know what serrapeptase was until I got iritis. I truly believe that it helped me get over the inflammation in my iris. Very cool product. I did not know that there was another great natural health product out there to fight inflammation so I am very pleased about it. Dr's Best is enteric coated and has a good price. I can't find this stuff in the major whole food stores in Austin, TX....sort of surprised me, but thankfully IHERB has it.

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase worked for me! !

Posted by 5150117513509574169 on Oct 22, 2014

For years I have always had heavy menstrual cramps. I had to take 1 Lortab and 2 naprozen the entire menstrual cycle every month. I bought Serrapeptase in August 2014. I took 1 pill in the morning about 3 weeks. My next cycle was a breeze. No horrible cramps no medicine needed.

Arthritic pain

Posted by Reviewer2642285 on Dec 18, 2009

Has helped tremendously to lessen arthritic pain and inflammation. Lab tests showed that my rheumatoid factor dropped 100 points 2 months after starting this product.

Worth it

Posted by Reviewer2939773 on Feb 21, 2010

Definitely feel a difference with the pain and inflammation in my body.

This seems to work well for others, but did nothing for me. :(

Posted by Reviewer1229500 on Apr 18, 2008

I was sure to give it a good try though and took the product until there was none left. I didn't experience any benefits whatsoever. Some things work for some people, but not others. Due to the high rate of wonderful reviews I'd still recommend you give it a try though.

Better than Motrin

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 22, 2007

I use DB Serrapeptase for pain & inflammation associated with an undifferentiated connective tissue disease as well as fibromyalgia. I get good reduction of pain & swelling without the gastritis I get from ibuprofen. And, the effect is longer-lasting.