Ellio Domenick

Posted by Reviewer1432794 on May 01, 2008

Definitely gets rid inflamation. After 35 years of lower back pain, I'm pain free after 3 days of usage (3 pill a day). I've had improvement in other issues, but to early to tell how much and if permanent.

Helped sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Mar 30, 2009

Has helped my sinusitis after 2 weeks. It's allergy season but my allergy is not as bad as it usually is.

miracle

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

my limbs are alive when taking this.

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase worked for me! !

Posted by 5150117513509574169 on Oct 22, 2014

For years I have always had heavy menstrual cramps. I had to take 1 Lortab and 2 naprozen the entire menstrual cycle every month. I bought Serrapeptase in August 2014. I took 1 pill in the morning about 3 weeks. My next cycle was a breeze. No horrible cramps no medicine needed.

Using this for scar tissue for ligaments, tendons due to dislocated shoulder injury!

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Apr 23, 2015

Seems to be working for the above!

Worth it

Posted by Reviewer2939773 on Feb 21, 2010

Definitely feel a difference with the pain and inflammation in my body.

Arthritic pain

Posted by Reviewer2642285 on Dec 18, 2009

Has helped tremendously to lessen arthritic pain and inflammation. Lab tests showed that my rheumatoid factor dropped 100 points 2 months after starting this product.

Upset Stomach

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Sep 19, 2012

I've taken it on an empty stomach and with food and the result is the same: upset stomach later, sometimes the next day. Add to that cold sweats, queasiness, and fitful sleep. At first I wasn't sure it was the serrapeptase but again and again it only happens after I take it. I've tried 1-4 caps at a time but as little as one cap causes these symptoms. This morning I took one cap along with nattokinese (which I've taken for over a year so I can exclude that) and was back in bed for a fitful nap that lasted 4 hours. I was abnormally tired and my stomach hurt. In fact, I've taken more anti-acid stomach remedies in the last month of use than in the previous year. Stranger yet, a few days ago after taking this, my stomach hurt well into the next day until I had a bowel movement. After that, it was like the clouds lifted and the clammy, queasy feeling and upset stomach vanished. So it seemed to have this effect well down the digestive tract. I bought this to replace ibuprofen and thought it might help with overall health as reported in the many glowing reviews. I haven't experienced less pain or any noticable benefits. Yet I'm willing to say the jury is out and the negative symptoms, a "healing crisis" if something positive happens. I'm still trying to be optimistic. I'll amend this review if I notice postive results or find a way to take it without the upset. I'm a healthnut with a strong stomach who's popped a lot of supplements and rarely have digestive problems like this.

This seems to work well for others, but did nothing for me. :(

Posted by Reviewer1229500 on Apr 18, 2008

I was sure to give it a good try though and took the product until there was none left. I didn't experience any benefits whatsoever. Some things work for some people, but not others. Due to the high rate of wonderful reviews I'd still recommend you give it a try though.

Better than Motrin

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 22, 2007

I use DB Serrapeptase for pain & inflammation associated with an undifferentiated connective tissue disease as well as fibromyalgia. I get good reduction of pain & swelling without the gastritis I get from ibuprofen. And, the effect is longer-lasting.