Silk Worms' gift

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Dec 31, 2007

I first started using Serrapeptase for Sinus issues approximately 7-years ago. I wnt from daily headaches to maybe 2 or 3 per year within a few weeks. Plus, it is cleaning my blood vessels! Good stuff!

Ellio Domenick

Posted by Reviewer1432794 on May 01, 2008

Definitely gets rid inflamation. After 35 years of lower back pain, I'm pain free after 3 days of usage (3 pill a day). I've had improvement in other issues, but to early to tell how much and if permanent.

Helps my joints!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Oct 20, 2007

I have been using 3 capsules twice daily for several months, and my joints don't hurt any more! I highly recommend giving this a try.

Seems to help!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Oct 03, 2007

I have two herniated discs and have been taking megadoses of ibuprofen for years. I recently read of this product and began taking 3 daily. I do believe I am noticing a difference! I have almost eliminated the ibu. While there is still pain I'm convinced the serrapeptase is helping. Not to mention it doent hurt my stomach like the ibu does.

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1979434 on Oct 22, 2008

Helped with hip pain.

No more leg pain

Posted by Reviewer1388314 on Aug 15, 2008

I've had pain in my knee and thigh for more than a year due to inflamation in my hip. After taking Serrapeptase and Zymitol for just a couple weeks, my pain has vanished.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2684435 on Jun 11, 2008

Works better to keep sinuses clear than any other serrapeptase product

Helped sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Mar 30, 2009

Has helped my sinusitis after 2 weeks. It's allergy season but my allergy is not as bad as it usually is.

really helping my mom's arthritis!

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Jan 27, 2009

Got this with the Jarrow Formulas Glucosamine + Chondroitin combonation and she says her pain is about 75-80% gone. She says that she can tell when she doen't take it.

Excellent Health Product

Posted by Reviewer2676453 on Dec 30, 2008

This product effects so many areas of health it is difficult to share all that it does in such limited space. I can say that my sinuses are much clearer despite all the central heating right now. I am still comparing it to Enzymedica. I like that it is enteric coated, and even though I have to use 3 times more to get above the 100,000 units in SerraPlus, I have had good results for less money.