Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Works great for me

Posted by Reviewer3250502 From Oregon on Feb 29, 2008

I use the everyday and feel that it has helped me with the inflammation I get with my multiple sclerosis. I will continue taking it and hope I keep getting the great results.

Lower Back Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer2889865 From California on Nov 24, 2007

This was recommended to me by my sister who was taking NSAIDs regularly for her back pain. she started taking this and has been able to stop taking ibuprofen. I tried it for the knee pain I sometimes get after aerobic workouts and think this is a keeper. Very good results.

Helped neck and digestion

Posted by Reviewer2170775 From Illinois on Dec 06, 2007

I've been talking this for several months now and it's worked wonders. My neck pain and stiffness are greatly reduced. In fact, they are usually completely relieved. I used to take NSAIDs regularly, but haven't taken any for weeks. I also noticed it helps my digestion.

Morning pain and stiffness

Posted by Reviewer3180222 From Connecticut on Nov 05, 2007

This product realy helped eliminate 90% of my morning pain and stiffness. I take three capsules first thing each morning.

mottled, red skin after one dose

Posted by Reviewer2403048 From Pennsylvania on Apr 18, 2009

I took one tablet with water in the evening, and the next day, noticed that my inner thighs were a dark, mottled red. I ceased taking further doses, and the reaction went away. I don't know if this is normal or to be expected, but did not receive any literature with the order. I followed the directions on the bottle.