Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1863405 on Dec 25, 2011

Very good product

RELIEVES BURNING ON TOP OF FOOT

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Nov 22, 2011

I thought that I could stop taking this but when I did, the burning sensation on the top of my foot would return. I also take Nattokinase so not sure which one might be doing it for me.

very good

Posted by coupon-code-NOV689 on Nov 15, 2011

my arthritis feel better

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1406916 on Nov 11, 2011

Love this product

show improvement

Posted by AmanJaf on Nov 09, 2011

I bought it for a friend , after taking it as directed he said he feel better. his back shoulder pain disappear and the lump he has at the shoulder gone.

Doctor's best serrapeptase , 90 veggei caps

Posted by Reviewer2673373 on Oct 27, 2011

Excellent value for money. However, in my opionon, the manufacutrer should also consider to manufacture an intermediate dose i.e: 80.000 IU.

Runner's knee virtually gone!

Posted by Reviewer2556596 on Oct 23, 2011

I always suffered from runner's knee, but after taking Serrapeptase for a month, I have notice a lessening of pain and discomfort. I understand taking Serrapeptase for a solid year will really make a difference. This is what I hope.

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Oct 12, 2011

Effective if taken on an empty stomach, serrapeptase is designed to breakdown fibrin proteins including blood proteins, viruses and bacteria. Reasonably priced. Every maintenance plan would benefit from serrapeptase as part of a daily nutritional program.

No pain!

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Oct 11, 2011

A great natural alternative to treating pain. It works great and reduces the need for conventional pain medication.

Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer1196214 on Oct 10, 2011

Had hoped this would help with sciatica but after taking it for 3 days I was just not feeling right. It did not agree with my stomach, I had a queasy feeling almost as though I had too much caffine. I have not taken it since then. I might try again but I can't really judge its effectiveness.