NSAID Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007

Wanted to get off of 800 mg ibuprophen twice per day for low back pain and sciatica. Although the pain was minimal, it took about three days to be completely pain free. Three tabs keep me pain-free for about 8-10 hours before the pain returns. It is difficult to remember to take on an empty stomach so wait 3-4 hours after eating and do not eat for at least one hour after taking serrapeptase. Would highly recommend as an alternative to NSAIDS.

Hand and Arm Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer2662359 on Jan 16, 2007

A friend told me how much she and her husband had been helped by Serrapeptase and I decided to try it for my nightly arm and hand pain, tingling, and numbness. After taking for three days, the pain was gone! I travel and let my supply run out. After several weeks the pain was back. I am now reordering so I can be pain free again! Thanks!

Works well for pain

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Dec 27, 2007

I just learned about serrapeptase, and I ordered this brand because of the quality and price. I gave it 4 stars because I haven't used other products to compare it to. I have a lot of body pain from arthritis and fibromyalgia. This supplement made a noticeable difference when I started taking it. I use it every day.

Circulation

Posted by Reviewer1888174 on Jun 23, 2008

Take on an empty stomach, and it will improve circulation and pain.

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1979434 on Oct 22, 2008

Helped with hip pain.

really helping my mom's arthritis!

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Jan 27, 2009

Got this with the Jarrow Formulas Glucosamine + Chondroitin combonation and she says her pain is about 75-80% gone. She says that she can tell when she doen't take it.

Excellent Health Product

Posted by Reviewer2676453 on Dec 30, 2008

This product effects so many areas of health it is difficult to share all that it does in such limited space. I can say that my sinuses are much clearer despite all the central heating right now. I am still comparing it to Enzymedica. I like that it is enteric coated, and even though I have to use 3 times more to get above the 100,000 units in SerraPlus, I have had good results for less money.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2684435 on Jun 11, 2008

Works better to keep sinuses clear than any other serrapeptase product

No more leg pain

Posted by Reviewer1388314 on Aug 15, 2008

I've had pain in my knee and thigh for more than a year due to inflamation in my hip. After taking Serrapeptase and Zymitol for just a couple weeks, my pain has vanished.

Working fine, no adverse side effects

Posted by Reviewer2113007 on Aug 24, 2011

I am taking this along with another product which is a combination of enzymes, all on an empty stomach to facilitate best absorption into fascia. I haven't had any problems with it, and I've been feeling better, but I'm not sure if that's just from drinking 1.5-2 quarts of water a day on an empty stomach, and also doing myofascial stretches (see Ming Chew). My orthopaedic surgeon told me that the medical establishment doesn't think oral enzymes work, as the acid in the stomach is likely destroying them before they are absorbed. I plan to continue using them for the time being. If nothing else, they make you very "regular"!