Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1979434 on Oct 22, 2008

Helped with hip pain.

No more leg pain

Posted by Reviewer1388314 on Aug 15, 2008

I've had pain in my knee and thigh for more than a year due to inflamation in my hip. After taking Serrapeptase and Zymitol for just a couple weeks, my pain has vanished.

Very Cool

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not know what serrapeptase was until I got iritis. I truly believe that it helped me get over the inflammation in my iris. Very cool product. I did not know that there was another great natural health product out there to fight inflammation so I am very pleased about it. Dr's Best is enteric coated and has a good price. I can't find this stuff in the major whole food stores in Austin, TX....sort of surprised me, but thankfully IHERB has it.

advenger

Posted by Reviewer1763035 on Jul 02, 2009

silent work horse

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase worked for me! !

Posted by 5150117513509574169 on Oct 22, 2014

For years I have always had heavy menstrual cramps. I had to take 1 Lortab and 2 naprozen the entire menstrual cycle every month. I bought Serrapeptase in August 2014. I took 1 pill in the morning about 3 weeks. My next cycle was a breeze. No horrible cramps no medicine needed.

Using this for scar tissue for ligaments, tendons due to dislocated shoulder injury!

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Apr 23, 2015

Seems to be working for the above!

clear heart image no plague!

Posted by 5425384530014988145 on Feb 20, 2016

take this first thing in am on empty stomach, if you take it with food it will digest protein instead of fibrin

Worth it

Posted by Reviewer2939773 on Feb 21, 2010

Definitely feel a difference with the pain and inflammation in my body.

Arthritic pain

Posted by Reviewer2642285 on Dec 18, 2009

Has helped tremendously to lessen arthritic pain and inflammation. Lab tests showed that my rheumatoid factor dropped 100 points 2 months after starting this product.

Working fine, no adverse side effects

Posted by Reviewer2113007 on Aug 24, 2011

I am taking this along with another product which is a combination of enzymes, all on an empty stomach to facilitate best absorption into fascia. I haven't had any problems with it, and I've been feeling better, but I'm not sure if that's just from drinking 1.5-2 quarts of water a day on an empty stomach, and also doing myofascial stretches (see Ming Chew). My orthopaedic surgeon told me that the medical establishment doesn't think oral enzymes work, as the acid in the stomach is likely destroying them before they are absorbed. I plan to continue using them for the time being. If nothing else, they make you very "regular"!