Doctor's Best Serrapeptase worked for me! !

Posted by 5150117513509574169 on Oct 22, 2014

For years I have always had heavy menstrual cramps. I had to take 1 Lortab and 2 naprozen the entire menstrual cycle every month. I bought Serrapeptase in August 2014. I took 1 pill in the morning about 3 weeks. My next cycle was a breeze. No horrible cramps no medicine needed.

Not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Aug 24, 2010

I have read about the wonders of serrapeptase and was taking this for inflammation due to interstitial cystitis. My naturopath was underwhelmed about the effectiveness of this for IC, but I am going to keep taking it until it's gone and perhaps I will see results.

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase, 90 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Jun 18, 2010

Sorry, this product has not given me the results I expected which is arthritic pain relief

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Mar 11, 2011

This did not work well for me. The first day I took it on a empty stomach I got a headache which lasted for a few hours.The next day was ok, then my stool was getting soft and at times I was constipated. I do not take any other meds only multivitamins.So I stopped taking them after only a week. Feel like myself again.

Did Nothing For Me

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 28, 2008

Won't be re-ordering.

This seems to work well for others, but did nothing for me. :(

Posted by Reviewer1229500 on Apr 18, 2008

I was sure to give it a good try though and took the product until there was none left. I didn't experience any benefits whatsoever. Some things work for some people, but not others. Due to the high rate of wonderful reviews I'd still recommend you give it a try though.

no change

Posted by Reviewer1208876 on Feb 23, 2008

didn't notice any difference

Terrible side effect

Posted by Reviewer2333056 on Apr 21, 2014

I was hoping to get help from this miracle enzyme for my endometriosis, but alas.. I got a terrible side effect, which appeared immediately after taking it, but got really bad reflux which never had before.. This can be only from serrapeptase as I never had it before.. Now I am taking several medicines to try to help with this condition.. I don't know whether it's the effect of serrapeptase or the coating of this medicine - but will never ever take it again!

Excellent

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jun 03, 2009

Excellent for back pain.

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1109310 on Nov 02, 2007

I take 5 caps a day. It has done wonders for my knee pain and lower back pain.