inflammation reducer

Posted by Reviewer3187818 on Aug 09, 2008

taking this product has relieved the inflammation due to arithritis in my hands.

Amazing Stuff !

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Feb 06, 2009

I've had Serrapeptase for awhile but didn't take it more than once or twice and then stopped. More recently I've been experiencing lower back pain overnight that wakes me up so it's fairly uncomfortable. I decided to start to seriously take serrapeptase for this pain and also to help with extreme fatigue following an extended "cold" as well as continuing mucus issues. Within 3 days, the pain was gone, mucus was gone, an extremely bad scar almost gone, and energy returning on a 2 dose a day schedule. I've upped it to 4-6 and have been rewarded with enhanced digestion, tons of energy, clear sinuses and lungs, and hopefully the other internal benefits that this supplement is known for. All this within the first week of daily use. I wonder if the folks not getting results are taking serrapeptase on an empty stomach, as the bottle indicates. Give this incredible supplement a try if you are feeling any less than wonderful. In my experience, wonderful was only 7 days away with serrapeptase !

MR RANSLEY

Posted by Reviewer3347384 on Feb 24, 2008

PRODUCTS EXCELLENT - I AM RATHER DISAPPOINTED THAT DHL HAVE NOW SENT ME AN INVOICE FOR TAXES WITHOUT PRE-INFORMING ME OF SUCH TAXES.BY THE TIME THAY ADD THEIR ADMINISTRATION CHARGES IF MAKES IT COST INEFFECTIVE FOR ME TO ORDER FROM IHERB. HOWEVER, I DO BELIEVE THAT YOUR SERVICE IS EXCELLENT.

This is the bomb!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Oct 02, 2010

I bought this after reading the reviews -I have always looked for help with my sinuses. This product has totally cleared my sinuses. People say I look more rested- my sinuses had always settled under my eyes , but not any more!I will never be without this product - it's the bomb!I started by taking 2 before bedtime and noticed some results. Then I stepped it up and took 2 in the am and 2 in afternoon and 2 before bed.That did it. Just make sure you take them on empty stomach. I know I'm receiving other benefits I don't even realize. Incredible!

the best

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Jan 16, 2010

I was on meds when I started taking the Serrapeptase by Doctors best.Im really not sure how this works, but it does.Im of all meds.Its really great and i think every one should take it.I take two a day and feel great.

Very Cool

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not know what serrapeptase was until I got iritis. I truly believe that it helped me get over the inflammation in my iris. Very cool product. I did not know that there was another great natural health product out there to fight inflammation so I am very pleased about it. Dr's Best is enteric coated and has a good price. I can't find this stuff in the major whole food stores in Austin, TX....sort of surprised me, but thankfully IHERB has it.

advenger

Posted by Reviewer1763035 on Jul 02, 2009

silent work horse

a must

Posted by Reviewer2244015 on Mar 27, 2014

will prevent strokes - Iherb's prices make this all affordable - and best shipping price to australia you will find

Good for pain

Posted by Reviewer3118920 on Oct 17, 2013

Lessened cfs pain, so i can take less pain meds, also increased my circulation.

Using this for scar tissue for ligaments, tendons due to dislocated shoulder injury!

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Apr 23, 2015

Seems to be working for the above!