Not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Aug 24, 2010

I have read about the wonders of serrapeptase and was taking this for inflammation due to interstitial cystitis. My naturopath was underwhelmed about the effectiveness of this for IC, but I am going to keep taking it until it's gone and perhaps I will see results.

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase, 90 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Jun 18, 2010

Sorry, this product has not given me the results I expected which is arthritic pain relief

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Mar 11, 2011

This did not work well for me. The first day I took it on a empty stomach I got a headache which lasted for a few hours.The next day was ok, then my stool was getting soft and at times I was constipated. I do not take any other meds only multivitamins.So I stopped taking them after only a week. Feel like myself again.

Did Nothing For Me

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 28, 2008

Won't be re-ordering.

no change

Posted by Reviewer1208876 on Feb 23, 2008

didn't notice any difference

Terrible side effect

Posted by Reviewer2333056 on Apr 21, 2014

I was hoping to get help from this miracle enzyme for my endometriosis, but alas.. I got a terrible side effect, which appeared immediately after taking it, but got really bad reflux which never had before.. This can be only from serrapeptase as I never had it before.. Now I am taking several medicines to try to help with this condition.. I don't know whether it's the effect of serrapeptase or the coating of this medicine - but will never ever take it again!

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1109310 on Nov 02, 2007

I take 5 caps a day. It has done wonders for my knee pain and lower back pain.

Excellent

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jun 03, 2009

Excellent for back pain.

inflammation reducer

Posted by Reviewer3187818 on Aug 09, 2008

taking this product has relieved the inflammation due to arithritis in my hands.

Amazing Stuff !

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Feb 06, 2009

I've had Serrapeptase for awhile but didn't take it more than once or twice and then stopped. More recently I've been experiencing lower back pain overnight that wakes me up so it's fairly uncomfortable. I decided to start to seriously take serrapeptase for this pain and also to help with extreme fatigue following an extended "cold" as well as continuing mucus issues. Within 3 days, the pain was gone, mucus was gone, an extremely bad scar almost gone, and energy returning on a 2 dose a day schedule. I've upped it to 4-6 and have been rewarded with enhanced digestion, tons of energy, clear sinuses and lungs, and hopefully the other internal benefits that this supplement is known for. All this within the first week of daily use. I wonder if the folks not getting results are taking serrapeptase on an empty stomach, as the bottle indicates. Give this incredible supplement a try if you are feeling any less than wonderful. In my experience, wonderful was only 7 days away with serrapeptase !