Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

critical help

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Aug 30, 2011

Had a knot deep in my calf. From description I figured Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in deep vein). Took for several days. After 4 days, pain reduced. after week, no pain, just tender. One month on, no tenderness. I believe it worked to remove clot.

******************** Makes YOU Look & Feel YOUNGER!!! *********************

Posted by FREESAMPLES-FREESAMPLES on Oct 30, 2014

******************** Makes YOU Look & Feel YOUNGER!!! ********************* ********************* *** FREE Trials & SAVINGS at Iherb by going to my FREE SAMPLES Profile LINK ABOVE in my IHERB profile right now!!! Check it out to save $dollars!!! *** *********************

Cheap and Good Anti-inflammatory

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

Serrapeptase is typically sold in pharmacy at 20,000unit strength under brand names like Danzen. This is 40,000unit strength per capsule. It has affinity for mucus membrane. Very effective in addressing inflammatory response in the throat and sinuses, either due to allergies or pathogenic attack. Most effective when taken on empty stomach.

this is a wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1617423 on Jan 13, 2010

since taking this product my inflammation has reduce. I have adhesion through recent surgery and when taking serrapeptase i can feel that these adhesions are being worked on. I get a throbbing sensation and fine pin sensation. I suspect it doing good. also my appetite has improved too.

back pain relief

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 30, 2012

Haven't been taking it very long, but it seems to be helping with my morning back pain. UPDATE: This product eliminated my lower back stiffness and pain by the end of the bottle. That pain had been troubling me for about five years. UPDATE: Two years later and still no sign of pain. I'm 59 and as flexible now as I've ever been. I continue taking it on a daily basis to be sure I stay that way.