Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

back pain relief

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 30, 2012

Haven't been taking it very long, but it seems to be helping with my morning back pain. UPDATE: This product eliminated my lower back stiffness and pain by the end of the bottle. That pain had been troubling me for about five years. UPDATE: Two years later and still no sign of pain. I'm 59 and as flexible now as I've ever been. I continue taking it on a daily basis to be sure I stay that way.

Works ok for PND

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 11, 2010

This has worked pretty well for my post nasal drip, but I think it irritates my digestional tract some how.

not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2025885 on Mar 15, 2011

I started using this product 1 week before my preiods were due to start, and I had the most painful preiod ever, a passed some blood clots the first few days of my period, one or two bigger than a quater BUT it did work on mucus. It loosened up any mucus and I sneezed it out a few times (I sometimes suffer from allergies/ occasional colds). So I think its good for that. I will never ever use it a few weeks before my period BUT I think it would be good prior to that/ after my period finishes as I would like to see if this will give me more energy and get rid of any ovarian cysts (I recently had one and doctor believed it had burst)- This was before I got this product. I would be giving this product one last try. I would say dont use this product every day, Im 27 and I think it should only be used 4 or 5 days a week and not more than 2 weeks at a time. Im fairly healthy apart from allergies and on rare occasions ovarian cyst. I think the dosage is fairly strong and fairly new to the market.

Doctor's Best serrapeptase IS the best!

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

Awsome product, especially when taken with Doctor's Best nattokinase. Wonderful for arthritis or circulatory problems. An all natural solution to a growing health issue.

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1973476 on Jan 11, 2008

Excellent product. Greatly reduced my blood pressure!