Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Cheap and Good Anti-inflammatory

Posted by RubiesHealth From Singapore on Oct 24, 2012

Serrapeptase is typically sold in pharmacy at 20,000unit strength under brand names like Danzen. This is 40,000unit strength per capsule. It has affinity for mucus membrane. Very effective in addressing inflammatory response in the throat and sinuses, either due to allergies or pathogenic attack. Most effective when taken on empty stomach.

best serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2445419 From New Zealand on Nov 28, 2013

works so well my eye is much better for the floaters

this is a wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1617423 From Great Britain on Jan 13, 2010

since taking this product my inflammation has reduce. I have adhesion through recent surgery and when taking serrapeptase i can feel that these adhesions are being worked on. I get a throbbing sensation and fine pin sensation. I suspect it doing good. also my appetite has improved too.

back pain relief

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on Aug 30, 2012

Haven't been taking it very long, but it seems to be helping with my morning back pain. UPDATE: This product eliminated my lower back stiffness and pain by the end of the bottle. That pain had been troubling me for about five years. UPDATE: Two years later and still no sign of pain. I'm 59 and as flexible now as I've ever been. I continue taking it on a daily basis to be sure I stay that way.

Not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer1590039 From Arizona on Aug 24, 2010

I have read about the wonders of serrapeptase and was taking this for inflammation due to interstitial cystitis. My naturopath was underwhelmed about the effectiveness of this for IC, but I am going to keep taking it until it's gone and perhaps I will see results.