Seems to be causing constipation

Posted by Reviewer2814458 on Sep 21, 2014

This brand seems to be causing constipation for me. Not sure if it's due to the capsule ingredients or the enzyme itself. Just a word of caution. I only took one capsule per day on an empty stomach in the morning with plenty of water.

Note sure

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

I think it gave me headaches but I couldn't be sure because I am taking other things. So I will try again when I can use this product by itself to see its efficacy.

I bought this to get rid of my ugly keloids

Posted by remembershirley on May 02, 2014

I've taken one capsule a day for about 2 months and haven't noticed a difference, but for some reason, I've been having crazy dreams! I didn't dream much before, but within these months, I get some weird dreams - even nightmares. I'm pretty sure this is from taking this. Not sure why?

Terrible side effect

Posted by Reviewer2333056 on Apr 21, 2014

I was hoping to get help from this miracle enzyme for my endometriosis, but alas.. I got a terrible side effect, which appeared immediately after taking it, but got really bad reflux which never had before.. This can be only from serrapeptase as I never had it before.. Now I am taking several medicines to try to help with this condition.. I don't know whether it's the effect of serrapeptase or the coating of this medicine - but will never ever take it again!

a must

Posted by Reviewer2244015 on Mar 27, 2014

will prevent strokes - Iherb's prices make this all affordable - and best shipping price to australia you will find

Haven't used long enough to say

Posted by Reviewer1563368 on Feb 06, 2014

Am taking this serrapeptase for scar tissue that has formed following several surgeries. According to some research that I have read, serrapeptase is supposed to help "dissolve" that scar tissue without harming healthy tissues.

Excellent for inflamtion, helps rid pain and is great for clearing arteries

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Serrapeptase is derived from a silkworm enzyme that digests non living tissue.I take these for pain along with New Chapter Zynflamend, Malic acid and salmon oil. This combination has finally eliminated severe pain that had been there for 3 months. Serrapeptase digests inflammation and benign cysts and helps clear plaque from arteries. I have also found that if I feel a cold coming on and take 3 of these several times during the day it doesn’t develop and clears up asap. I am very happy with this particular brand. I hope you found this review helpful.

best serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 28, 2013

works so well my eye is much better for the floaters

Makes wonders