New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Dec 11, 2007

This stuff is fantastic for opening the sinuses of a chronically congested sinus sufferer. Opens sinuses so you can breathe all night long while you are sleeping. Something I haven't been able to do for years until trying this product!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on Oct 01, 2009

This product has miraculously helped a tingling /"falling asleep' sensation in the legs my husband has been experiencing for a few years and for which cardiologists, vascular specialists and general family medical doctors have not been able to diagnose or treat. Since my husband has heart disease and diabetes, this may well be a neuropathy or circulatory condition and this enzyme has reduced these events to practically none at all. It has also greatly reduced the severe pain and stiffness I experience in my back and feet due to arthritis.

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Serrapeptase is proteolytic enzyme. Proteolytic enzymes are enzymes that break down proteins into their smallest elements. When taken on an empty stomach, proteolytic enzymes pass through the stomach or intestine lining and enter the circulatory system, they circulate throughout the body. I take Serrapeptase before meals and it helps me greatly to alleviate pain resulting from the traumatic inflammation. Excellent product, highly recommend. Thanks for the great service!

BEWARE!

Posted by Reviewer3019902 on Jun 02, 2012

I only took 2 caps and I had severe chills and shudders all night! I had to turn on the heat in the summer and wrap myself in blankets! I had nausea and kept heaving to vomit but I suppressed the urge since I didn't have the strength to get out of bed and I was concerned I would pass out with no one around to take me to the hospital! This severe reaction was either due to the product or the "toxic" enteric coating! I've never had this bad of an allergic reaction to a supplement! I don't believe this is a SAFE product for some at least!

One of my favorite supplements

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 19, 2012

Serrapeptase is a naturally-occurring, physiological agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and is devoid of gastrointestinal side effects unlike prescribed salicylates, ibuprofen, and other NSAIDs. - - - - - - - - - - I like this product because it is devoid of useless fillers and absorption is very fast so everyone can feel the distinctive effect.