Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Allergies Under Control

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Dec 14, 2006

Serrapeptase has allowed me to get off my allergy medications! No more Allegra or Benadryl or Zyrtec! It gives total sinus relief!

working on scars

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Jul 28, 2012

I leave my bottles of nattokinase and serrapatase on my bedside table and take one of each when I wake up. After 3 months, I am seeing a few small scars on my face shrink and also an open nodule on my knuckle that was always infected and leaked joint fluid has healed and is shrinking after 7 years of living with the constant infection and ugliness. I considered taking more, but not sure of side-effects and is working. Thanks i-herb, I am addicted to your service and your prices. These things would cost more than twice as much in Oz!!!

not for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2175696 on Mar 30, 2010

I read reviews that said this helped their dog, well my dog has been having bladder issues ever since I gave it to him. I will be getting rid of the rest of the bottle. It just made me want to throw up when I took it also.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2705527 on Mar 19, 2008

This is working very well for me! My arthritic knees and lower body fibromyalgia has cleared up by 60% in about a week, and is continuing to improve. I recommend it highly!

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2626098 on Mar 20, 2008

This product is so cool. My husband's hair is thicker, busher and standing taller (on the top of his head) and my legs don't go numb any more. I also went wild informing my friends about about its healing properties and helped at least 3 people. Thanks guys for writing reviews that's how I found out!