July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

working on scars

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Jul 28, 2012

I leave my bottles of nattokinase and serrapatase on my bedside table and take one of each when I wake up. After 3 months, I am seeing a few small scars on my face shrink and also an open nodule on my knuckle that was always infected and leaked joint fluid has healed and is shrinking after 7 years of living with the constant infection and ugliness. I considered taking more, but not sure of side-effects and is working. Thanks i-herb, I am addicted to your service and your prices. These things would cost more than twice as much in Oz!!!

BEWARE!

Posted by Reviewer3019902 on Jun 02, 2012

I only took 2 caps and I had severe chills and shudders all night! I had to turn on the heat in the summer and wrap myself in blankets! I had nausea and kept heaving to vomit but I suppressed the urge since I didn't have the strength to get out of bed and I was concerned I would pass out with no one around to take me to the hospital! This severe reaction was either due to the product or the "toxic" enteric coating! I've never had this bad of an allergic reaction to a supplement! I don't believe this is a SAFE product for some at least!

not for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2175696 on Mar 30, 2010

I read reviews that said this helped their dog, well my dog has been having bladder issues ever since I gave it to him. I will be getting rid of the rest of the bottle. It just made me want to throw up when I took it also.

Less muscle & joint aches!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Mar 05, 2008

I only take one a day & experienced less muscle & joint pain. Do not take with food as it may upset your stomach, but wait a hour after or a hour before eating. I have neck pain & upper back discomfort & these work. I've read info on serrapeptase & it's also used for reducing scar tissue & for fibro.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2705527 on Mar 19, 2008

This is working very well for me! My arthritic knees and lower body fibromyalgia has cleared up by 60% in about a week, and is continuing to improve. I recommend it highly!