Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2025322 on Jun 21, 2009

This product is amazing. I started using this product to reduce my uterine fibroids. The result after just one bottle, is considerably smaller fibroids (I can no longer feel them when I touch my stomach) and my adult acne has completely cleared up. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from either one of these ailments.

all have to say Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1102067 on Jan 14, 2007

I took an operation and after that I feel strong pain almost 6months!! No one , no medicine can help my pain. But this products makes me feel good! That 's a miracle!! I really apriciate and supprised!!

Stress is down

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 03, 2008

I purchased Doctor's Best Serrapeptase in conjunction with Biochem circupressure. My symptoms were a combination of stage 1 high blood pressure and SEVERE TMJ headaches. I believe this specific product is the main factor in reduction of my tension and stess, while circu-pressure directly reduced the pressure. After about two days of using both products faithfully, I documented a slight drop in my diastolic blood pressure, and started to feel slightly better. After one week, my pressure dropped 10 points on the bottom and about five on the top. Since then, it has consistently gotten better, and my headaches have diminished to null. I thank GOD I had the brain to do proper research. Most of all, I thank the wonderful people who took the time to write their personal reviews, and I thank iherb.com for their magnificent service, pricing and products. Just this week, I experienced what it felt like to be normal again, and life was good. In this dreadful, stressful economy, my stress will never go away. Dealing with it, however, is paramount and CAN be done. If you are feeling like I did, ready to practically croak in my late 40's from the pain and pounding in my head and stess on my soul, please consider these supplements. Noises do not have to get on your nerves, and you CAN focus properly and function in all the hubub of stores, traffic, etc., without blowing a fuse. More importantly, high blood pressure is detrimental to your health. Diet and exercise are great, so is magnesium and garlic. But, if you want to avoid those miserable prescriptions with deadly side effects, these are the products for you.

Helped neck and digestion

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Dec 06, 2007

I've been talking this for several months now and it's worked wonders. My neck pain and stiffness are greatly reduced. In fact, they are usually completely relieved. I used to take NSAIDs regularly, but haven't taken any for weeks. I also noticed it helps my digestion.

Pain relieved

Posted by Reviewer2737894 on Mar 24, 2008

I'm very pleased with this product.I had some shoulder joint pain for some time.I was given a cortisone injection into the joint itself and put on Naproxen 500mg for 2weeks.This failed to yield any improvement.The Serrapeptase however,resolved the pain completely.

THE high quality serrapeptase you want!

Posted by Reviewer2941234 on Sep 26, 2006

I've been taking this for 2 months for uterine fibroids, and the results are FANTASTIC!!! A very LARGE fibroid is now almost half its original size, and all of the symptoms have diminished exponentially, too! The dosage and enteric form match that used in medical research, and it's enteric.

Took it just because of the amazing reviews. What do you know it works!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jul 15, 2008

Just had to try it even though I had no major health concerns. My healed injuries felt a little sore at 1st but my mobility increased. I guess scare tissue can limit range of motion even when there is no pain. I had a slight tightness in my chest with mucus production for years and that is all gone alongside nasal congestion.My occasional allergies when indoors are no more and a wart that I developed is slowly breaking a part to reveal healthier tissue. I take it with ginger tea to reduce stomach upset. I will definitely order routinely and recommend it to my friends I like.

arm and hand numbness and tingling gone

Posted by Reviewer2730347 on Mar 31, 2007

completely eliminates the numbness I was having at night. I took this for months and when I ran out, the numbness returned. Started serrapeptase again, and back to feeling normal! I started out taking multiple caps 3 times day, then reduced dosage. A pleasant side effect was about 12 lb weight loss over 3 months. When I stopped taking it the weight came back on!

works great

Posted by Reviewer2365249 on Jan 16, 2009

Normalized a messy bowel in less than week..........

A great product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2642086 on Jan 12, 2008

This product is enteric coated. This is a really tough coating to keep the product from dissolving in the stomach. This is important because enzymes are destroyed by stomach acids. I have been using serrapeptase for over a year. It has helped to remove some abnormal tissue. There are no adverse side affects from this product.