Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

One of my favorite supplements

31 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 19, 2012

Serrapeptase is a naturally-occurring, physiological agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and is devoid of gastrointestinal side effects unlike prescribed salicylates, ibuprofen, and other NSAIDs. - - - - - - - - - - I like this product because it is devoid of useless fillers and absorption is very fast so everyone can feel the distinctive effect.

Allergies Under Control

15 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Dec 14, 2006

Serrapeptase has allowed me to get off my allergy medications! No more Allegra or Benadryl or Zyrtec! It gives total sinus relief!

not for dogs

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2175696 on Mar 30, 2010

I read reviews that said this helped their dog, well my dog has been having bladder issues ever since I gave it to him. I will be getting rid of the rest of the bottle. It just made me want to throw up when I took it also.

Doubtful Quality

14 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 11, 2008

I used to take "DANZEN" brand of serrapeptase to treat inflammation whenever I have a gout attack. Whenever, the pain arises, I need to take a dosage of 30,000 i.u for 2-3 times and the pain/inflammation gone. I switch to Doctor Best as it is much cheaper. Recently, I have another gout attack. After taking 80,000 i.u per day for 5 consecutive days, the pain/inflammation is still there. Hence, I have doubt whether each veggie cap really contain 40,000 i.u. I will be switching back to the brand "DANZEN" when I finished the whole bottle.

Very effective!

13 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2705527 on Mar 19, 2008

This is working very well for me! My arthritic knees and lower body fibromyalgia has cleared up by 60% in about a week, and is continuing to improve. I recommend it highly!