Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2626098 From Hawaii on Mar 20, 2008

This product is so cool. My husband's hair is thicker, busher and standing taller (on the top of his head) and my legs don't go numb any more. I also went wild informing my friends about about its healing properties and helped at least 3 people. Thanks guys for writing reviews that's how I found out!

all have to say Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1102067 From Japan on Jan 14, 2007

I took an operation and after that I feel strong pain almost 6months!! No one , no medicine can help my pain. But this products makes me feel good! That 's a miracle!! I really apriciate and supprised!!

Less muscle & joint aches!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 From Kentucky on Mar 05, 2008

I only take one a day & experienced less muscle & joint pain. Do not take with food as it may upset your stomach, but wait a hour after or a hour before eating. I have neck pain & upper back discomfort & these work. I've read info on serrapeptase & it's also used for reducing scar tissue & for fibro.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2705527 From Minnesota on Mar 19, 2008

This is working very well for me! My arthritic knees and lower body fibromyalgia has cleared up by 60% in about a week, and is continuing to improve. I recommend it highly!

arm and hand numbness and tingling gone

Posted by Reviewer2730347 From Florida on Mar 31, 2007

completely eliminates the numbness I was having at night. I took this for months and when I ran out, the numbness returned. Started serrapeptase again, and back to feeling normal! I started out taking multiple caps 3 times day, then reduced dosage. A pleasant side effect was about 12 lb weight loss over 3 months. When I stopped taking it the weight came back on!