Allergies Under Control

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Dec 14, 2006

Serrapeptase has allowed me to get off my allergy medications! No more Allegra or Benadryl or Zyrtec! It gives total sinus relief!

One of my favorite supplements

Posted by TinVal on Aug 19, 2012

Serrapeptase is a naturally-occurring, physiological agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and is devoid of gastrointestinal side effects unlike prescribed salicylates, ibuprofen, and other NSAIDs. - - - - - - - - - - I like this product because it is devoid of useless fillers and absorption is very fast so everyone can feel the distinctive effect.

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1644552 on Aug 12, 2009

I take Serrapeptase to keep my ovarian cyst from swelling up prior to my period. What I didn't know, was that Doctor's Best brand could also help prevent my migraines. If I started a headache, I'd pop two of them and the headache would scamper off. Better than analgesics and it has no negative side effects, just good ones!

to infinity and beyond - super price for super relief!

Posted by Reviewer2905380 on Feb 25, 2010

An associate of mine suggested I try this product when I began complaining about my fingers hurting. As a massage therapist, the last thing I need to hurt are my fingers and hands. I ordered the product and began a rigorous intake of the product. Within the first week, I felt better. REMEMBER, you must take this product AWAY from food for it to work effectively. Week One - I took three in the morning and three at bedtime; Week Two - two capsules in the morning and two at bedtime; Week Three and beyond - One capsule in the morning, one in the evening. This works for me. Six months later, I'm still feeling good and my hands are much better! I recommend this product to all of my clients!

Throw away your Motrin!

Posted by Reviewer2324902 on May 26, 2010

This product totally helps minor pain, and also has been proven to reduce and eliminate inflammation all throughout your body (even in your brain!)