Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Doubtful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 11, 2008

I used to take "DANZEN" brand of serrapeptase to treat inflammation whenever I have a gout attack. Whenever, the pain arises, I need to take a dosage of 30,000 i.u for 2-3 times and the pain/inflammation gone. I switch to Doctor Best as it is much cheaper. Recently, I have another gout attack. After taking 80,000 i.u per day for 5 consecutive days, the pain/inflammation is still there. Hence, I have doubt whether each veggie cap really contain 40,000 i.u. I will be switching back to the brand "DANZEN" when I finished the whole bottle.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2705527 on Mar 19, 2008

This is working very well for me! My arthritic knees and lower body fibromyalgia has cleared up by 60% in about a week, and is continuing to improve. I recommend it highly!

Less muscle & joint aches!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Mar 05, 2008

I only take one a day & experienced less muscle & joint pain. Do not take with food as it may upset your stomach, but wait a hour after or a hour before eating. I have neck pain & upper back discomfort & these work. I've read info on serrapeptase & it's also used for reducing scar tissue & for fibro.

all have to say Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1102067 on Jan 14, 2007

I took an operation and after that I feel strong pain almost 6months!! No one , no medicine can help my pain. But this products makes me feel good! That 's a miracle!! I really apriciate and supprised!!

Stress is down

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 03, 2008

I purchased Doctor's Best Serrapeptase in conjunction with Biochem circupressure. My symptoms were a combination of stage 1 high blood pressure and SEVERE TMJ headaches. I believe this specific product is the main factor in reduction of my tension and stess, while circu-pressure directly reduced the pressure. After about two days of using both products faithfully, I documented a slight drop in my diastolic blood pressure, and started to feel slightly better. After one week, my pressure dropped 10 points on the bottom and about five on the top. Since then, it has consistently gotten better, and my headaches have diminished to null. I thank GOD I had the brain to do proper research. Most of all, I thank the wonderful people who took the time to write their personal reviews, and I thank iherb.com for their magnificent service, pricing and products. Just this week, I experienced what it felt like to be normal again, and life was good. In this dreadful, stressful economy, my stress will never go away. Dealing with it, however, is paramount and CAN be done. If you are feeling like I did, ready to practically croak in my late 40's from the pain and pounding in my head and stess on my soul, please consider these supplements. Noises do not have to get on your nerves, and you CAN focus properly and function in all the hubub of stores, traffic, etc., without blowing a fuse. More importantly, high blood pressure is detrimental to your health. Diet and exercise are great, so is magnesium and garlic. But, if you want to avoid those miserable prescriptions with deadly side effects, these are the products for you.