Works great for me

Posted by Reviewer3250502 on Feb 29, 2008

I use the everyday and feel that it has helped me with the inflammation I get with my multiple sclerosis. I will continue taking it and hope I keep getting the great results.

good so far

Posted by creambunny on Apr 21, 2008

i've been taking it about a year (i think). it's for my pterygium (one of my eyes) ... there are a few other things i've been using (msm eye drop, oil in the eye before going to bed) anyway it started to be better a few months after i started and the 'white thingie' was gone in another few months ... (without coming back) i don't know which one(s) really worked though ...

Lower Back Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Nov 24, 2007

This was recommended to me by my sister who was taking NSAIDs regularly for her back pain. she started taking this and has been able to stop taking ibuprofen. I tried it for the knee pain I sometimes get after aerobic workouts and think this is a keeper. Very good results.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2826038 on Oct 30, 2007

serrapeptase is a powerful anti-inflammatory useful in many problems--chronic pain--cysts--clots--plaque--it's an amazing product!!

Morning pain and stiffness

Posted by Reviewer3180222 on Nov 05, 2007

This product realy helped eliminate 90% of my morning pain and stiffness. I take three capsules first thing each morning.

Knees feel better

Posted by Reviewer2286740 on Feb 19, 2009

I have been taking Doctor's Best for about 3 weeks now. When I wake up in he morning I noticed my knees are not as stiff and the ache from arthritis is diminished. Also, my carpal tunnel symptoms are going away. Thanks for a product that actually works! I was so tired of trying products and spending so much money on pills and creams that did nothing. Thanks again for the relief! F.J. Block

Magnitude Healing for Extensive Health Problems

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Jul 08, 2008

Even this supplement has been taken for a short period of 19 days, certain relief is seen to my headache and sinus. Knee pain is also drifting away day after day for my mom who is happy to find that her blood glucose can be taken care of at the same time. In long term speaking, it is in high hope to have this supplement doing well with other problematic health for other family members at an affordable price.

mr.jim bruce

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 04, 2008

very good product i am using this productto treat old age problems with my dogs,with very good results.

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1505246 on Jun 22, 2009

helped stop lower back pain works like a scar tissue scavenger

critical help

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Aug 30, 2011

Had a knot deep in my calf. From description I figured Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in deep vein). Took for several days. After 4 days, pain reduced. after week, no pain, just tender. One month on, no tenderness. I believe it worked to remove clot.