Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Doubtful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 11, 2008

I used to take "DANZEN" brand of serrapeptase to treat inflammation whenever I have a gout attack. Whenever, the pain arises, I need to take a dosage of 30,000 i.u for 2-3 times and the pain/inflammation gone. I switch to Doctor Best as it is much cheaper. Recently, I have another gout attack. After taking 80,000 i.u per day for 5 consecutive days, the pain/inflammation is still there. Hence, I have doubt whether each veggie cap really contain 40,000 i.u. I will be switching back to the brand "DANZEN" when I finished the whole bottle.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2705527 on Mar 19, 2008

This is working very well for me! My arthritic knees and lower body fibromyalgia has cleared up by 60% in about a week, and is continuing to improve. I recommend it highly!

Less muscle & joint aches!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Mar 05, 2008

I only take one a day & experienced less muscle & joint pain. Do not take with food as it may upset your stomach, but wait a hour after or a hour before eating. I have neck pain & upper back discomfort & these work. I've read info on serrapeptase & it's also used for reducing scar tissue & for fibro.

all have to say Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1102067 on Jan 14, 2007

I took an operation and after that I feel strong pain almost 6months!! No one , no medicine can help my pain. But this products makes me feel good! That 's a miracle!! I really apriciate and supprised!!

Helped neck and digestion

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Dec 06, 2007

I've been talking this for several months now and it's worked wonders. My neck pain and stiffness are greatly reduced. In fact, they are usually completely relieved. I used to take NSAIDs regularly, but haven't taken any for weeks. I also noticed it helps my digestion.