Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Doubtful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 11, 2008

I used to take "DANZEN" brand of serrapeptase to treat inflammation whenever I have a gout attack. Whenever, the pain arises, I need to take a dosage of 30,000 i.u for 2-3 times and the pain/inflammation gone. I switch to Doctor Best as it is much cheaper. Recently, I have another gout attack. After taking 80,000 i.u per day for 5 consecutive days, the pain/inflammation is still there. Hence, I have doubt whether each veggie cap really contain 40,000 i.u. I will be switching back to the brand "DANZEN" when I finished the whole bottle.

all have to say Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1102067 on Jan 14, 2007

I took an operation and after that I feel strong pain almost 6months!! No one , no medicine can help my pain. But this products makes me feel good! That 's a miracle!! I really apriciate and supprised!!

Throw away your Motrin!

Posted by Reviewer2324902 on May 26, 2010

This product totally helps minor pain, and also has been proven to reduce and eliminate inflammation all throughout your body (even in your brain!)

Less muscle & joint aches!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Mar 05, 2008

I only take one a day & experienced less muscle & joint pain. Do not take with food as it may upset your stomach, but wait a hour after or a hour before eating. I have neck pain & upper back discomfort & these work. I've read info on serrapeptase & it's also used for reducing scar tissue & for fibro.

Pain relieved

Posted by Reviewer2737894 on Mar 24, 2008

I'm very pleased with this product.I had some shoulder joint pain for some time.I was given a cortisone injection into the joint itself and put on Naproxen 500mg for 2weeks.This failed to yield any improvement.The Serrapeptase however,resolved the pain completely.