Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

working on scars

Posted by Reviewer1235735 From Australia on Jul 28, 2012

I leave my bottles of nattokinase and serrapatase on my bedside table and take one of each when I wake up. After 3 months, I am seeing a few small scars on my face shrink and also an open nodule on my knuckle that was always infected and leaked joint fluid has healed and is shrinking after 7 years of living with the constant infection and ugliness. I considered taking more, but not sure of side-effects and is working. Thanks i-herb, I am addicted to your service and your prices. These things would cost more than twice as much in Oz!!!

BEWARE!

Posted by Reviewer3019902 From Nevada on Jun 02, 2012

I only took 2 caps and I had severe chills and shudders all night! I had to turn on the heat in the summer and wrap myself in blankets! I had nausea and kept heaving to vomit but I suppressed the urge since I didn't have the strength to get out of bed and I was concerned I would pass out with no one around to take me to the hospital! This severe reaction was either due to the product or the "toxic" enteric coating! I've never had this bad of an allergic reaction to a supplement! I don't believe this is a SAFE product for some at least!

not for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2175696 From Michigan on Mar 30, 2010

I read reviews that said this helped their dog, well my dog has been having bladder issues ever since I gave it to him. I will be getting rid of the rest of the bottle. It just made me want to throw up when I took it also.

Pain relieved

Posted by Reviewer2737894 From Louisiana on Mar 24, 2008

I'm very pleased with this product.I had some shoulder joint pain for some time.I was given a cortisone injection into the joint itself and put on Naproxen 500mg for 2weeks.This failed to yield any improvement.The Serrapeptase however,resolved the pain completely.

Doubtful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1200539 From Singapore on Apr 11, 2008

I used to take "DANZEN" brand of serrapeptase to treat inflammation whenever I have a gout attack. Whenever, the pain arises, I need to take a dosage of 30,000 i.u for 2-3 times and the pain/inflammation gone. I switch to Doctor Best as it is much cheaper. Recently, I have another gout attack. After taking 80,000 i.u per day for 5 consecutive days, the pain/inflammation is still there. Hence, I have doubt whether each veggie cap really contain 40,000 i.u. I will be switching back to the brand "DANZEN" when I finished the whole bottle.