not for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2175696 on Mar 30, 2010

I read reviews that said this helped their dog, well my dog has been having bladder issues ever since I gave it to him. I will be getting rid of the rest of the bottle. It just made me want to throw up when I took it also.

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2626098 on Mar 20, 2008

This product is so cool. My husband's hair is thicker, busher and standing taller (on the top of his head) and my legs don't go numb any more. I also went wild informing my friends about about its healing properties and helped at least 3 people. Thanks guys for writing reviews that's how I found out!

Doubtful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 11, 2008

I used to take "DANZEN" brand of serrapeptase to treat inflammation whenever I have a gout attack. Whenever, the pain arises, I need to take a dosage of 30,000 i.u for 2-3 times and the pain/inflammation gone. I switch to Doctor Best as it is much cheaper. Recently, I have another gout attack. After taking 80,000 i.u per day for 5 consecutive days, the pain/inflammation is still there. Hence, I have doubt whether each veggie cap really contain 40,000 i.u. I will be switching back to the brand "DANZEN" when I finished the whole bottle.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2705527 on Mar 19, 2008

This is working very well for me! My arthritic knees and lower body fibromyalgia has cleared up by 60% in about a week, and is continuing to improve. I recommend it highly!

Less muscle & joint aches!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Mar 05, 2008

I only take one a day & experienced less muscle & joint pain. Do not take with food as it may upset your stomach, but wait a hour after or a hour before eating. I have neck pain & upper back discomfort & these work. I've read info on serrapeptase & it's also used for reducing scar tissue & for fibro.