Pain relieved

Posted by Reviewer2737894 on Mar 24, 2008

I'm very pleased with this product.I had some shoulder joint pain for some time.I was given a cortisone injection into the joint itself and put on Naproxen 500mg for 2weeks.This failed to yield any improvement.The Serrapeptase however,resolved the pain completely.

A great product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2642086 on Jan 12, 2008

This product is enteric coated. This is a really tough coating to keep the product from dissolving in the stomach. This is important because enzymes are destroyed by stomach acids. I have been using serrapeptase for over a year. It has helped to remove some abnormal tissue. There are no adverse side affects from this product.

Doubtful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 11, 2008

I used to take "DANZEN" brand of serrapeptase to treat inflammation whenever I have a gout attack. Whenever, the pain arises, I need to take a dosage of 30,000 i.u for 2-3 times and the pain/inflammation gone. I switch to Doctor Best as it is much cheaper. Recently, I have another gout attack. After taking 80,000 i.u per day for 5 consecutive days, the pain/inflammation is still there. Hence, I have doubt whether each veggie cap really contain 40,000 i.u. I will be switching back to the brand "DANZEN" when I finished the whole bottle.

good so far

Posted by creambunny on Apr 21, 2008

i've been taking it about a year (i think). it's for my pterygium (one of my eyes) ... there are a few other things i've been using (msm eye drop, oil in the eye before going to bed) anyway it started to be better a few months after i started and the 'white thingie' was gone in another few months ... (without coming back) i don't know which one(s) really worked though ...

Works great for me

Posted by Reviewer3250502 on Feb 29, 2008

I use the everyday and feel that it has helped me with the inflammation I get with my multiple sclerosis. I will continue taking it and hope I keep getting the great results.

Great for muscle stiffness after workout

Posted by Reviewer2442128 on Jan 10, 2008

I bought this product in hopes of getting rid of fibroids--it's too early to tell about those yet. However, I started taking it after an intense workout with weights that should have left me VERY sore. I can honestly say, I was barely sore at all after working out. I take 3 capsules 3 times a day. So far, so GREAT!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2826038 on Oct 30, 2007

serrapeptase is a powerful anti-inflammatory useful in many problems--chronic pain--cysts--clots--plaque--it's an amazing product!!

Morning pain and stiffness

Posted by Reviewer3180222 on Nov 05, 2007

This product realy helped eliminate 90% of my morning pain and stiffness. I take three capsules first thing each morning.

Knees feel better

Posted by Reviewer2286740 on Feb 19, 2009

I have been taking Doctor's Best for about 3 weeks now. When I wake up in he morning I noticed my knees are not as stiff and the ache from arthritis is diminished. Also, my carpal tunnel symptoms are going away. Thanks for a product that actually works! I was so tired of trying products and spending so much money on pills and creams that did nothing. Thanks again for the relief! F.J. Block

Incredible enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

I've read up a good bit on this product and I have to say I couldn't believe all the hype that I saw surrounding it but it does a lot of the things that are listed out there in cyberspace. I've had some nerve trouble in my arm since a bout of phlebitis from a bad IV for a few months but after only a few doses the shaking weakness and pain have completely cleared up. Also the Pancreatic cyst that my doctor found recently shrank from 3 cm to 1 cm in a matter of 3 weeks. It's still hard to believe how much this stuff actually does.