Anti-inflamatory

Posted by 5550379531022694381 on Jul 14, 2013

With two or three capsules i can remove my headache.

Not sure how this is working for me but is a great suppliment

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I bought this based on the other reviews but am taking so many other suppliments that I'm not sure what effect it is having on me. I always check most the reviews to see how it works for others.

It works

Posted by 4750958147375461882 on May 11, 2013

I highly highly recommend this supplement. Read the other reviews it does what it says it will do. Will not be without it.

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Serrapeptase is proteolytic enzyme. Proteolytic enzymes are enzymes that break down proteins into their smallest elements. When taken on an empty stomach, proteolytic enzymes pass through the stomach or intestine lining and enter the circulatory system, they circulate throughout the body. I take Serrapeptase before meals and it helps me greatly to alleviate pain resulting from the traumatic inflammation. Excellent product, highly recommend. Thanks for the great service!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Feb 11, 2013

Just as wonderful as the Serrapeptase High Potency just a lower dosage. I like the High Potency better as I don't have to take as many pills to get the same effect. I do believe taking on an empty stomach and taking the right dosage is of up most importance so do your research to take the proper dosage to help you with your issue.

My comments

Posted by Reviewer2536790 on Feb 07, 2013

It helps me in inflammatory processes in the joints. Also for sore throats.Like quality products Doctor's Best. And not expensive.

not for me

Posted by fennel on Jan 25, 2013

I tried these with hope that it was going to perform miracles, clear the arteries and the gammy joints. Unfortunately all that happened was I vomited fiercely all morning. I tried it again just to make sure, and sure enough it happened again! I think this is quite unusual and if you feel you can benefit from them please try for yourself as most people are just fine.

아직은 잘 모르겠네요 ^^

Posted by 5577504105295074611 on Jan 11, 2013

일주일정도 되가는데, 남자임에도 손발이 차고 올해 31살인데 20대 후반부터 혈액순환이 더욱 안되네요. 피부도 점점 아토피성이 되어가고, 여드름 비슷한게 한번씩 얼굴을 뒤집어놓습니다. 확실히 몸이 안좋은듯한데 ^^ 이걸로 좀 효과봤으면 좋겠습니다.

Doctor's Best - really the Best

Posted by 5487535999060483626 on Jan 09, 2013

Had used similar product from Enerex earlier. I was pleasantly surprised by Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. It really helps patients with heart conditions. I was also impressed by the very prompt delivery - online order was delivered in Dubai in 48 hrs time. I doubt anyone else could beat such speed of service

sinusitis chronic

Posted by 4655914808212780733 on Dec 14, 2012

Ive been taking paracetamol and antibiotic for five decades and god willing after taking serrapeptase first week five capsule daily and three capsules daily after following week the phlegm praise to god almighty i no longer consume paracetamol and antibiotic for now thanks to god almighty and dr best product