July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Throw away your Motrin!

Posted by Reviewer2324902 on May 26, 2010

This product totally helps minor pain, and also has been proven to reduce and eliminate inflammation all throughout your body (even in your brain!)

Pain relieved

Posted by Reviewer2737894 on Mar 24, 2008

I'm very pleased with this product.I had some shoulder joint pain for some time.I was given a cortisone injection into the joint itself and put on Naproxen 500mg for 2weeks.This failed to yield any improvement.The Serrapeptase however,resolved the pain completely.

A great product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2642086 on Jan 12, 2008

This product is enteric coated. This is a really tough coating to keep the product from dissolving in the stomach. This is important because enzymes are destroyed by stomach acids. I have been using serrapeptase for over a year. It has helped to remove some abnormal tissue. There are no adverse side affects from this product.

Took it just because of the amazing reviews. What do you know it works!

Posted by Reviewer1470952 on Jul 15, 2008

Just had to try it even though I had no major health concerns. My healed injuries felt a little sore at 1st but my mobility increased. I guess scare tissue can limit range of motion even when there is no pain. I had a slight tightness in my chest with mucus production for years and that is all gone alongside nasal congestion.My occasional allergies when indoors are no more and a wart that I developed is slowly breaking a part to reveal healthier tissue. I take it with ginger tea to reduce stomach upset. I will definitely order routinely and recommend it to my friends I like.

Off Valium & painkillers thanks to this supplement

Posted by sarahjean on Mar 01, 2011

My friend has been using this to treat nerve damage from psychiatric drug abuse (drugs he was involuntarily treated with). He was on valium and anti-inflammatory painkillers and even became hospitalised due the pain levels - along with severe rigidity and unable to move his leg to sleep at night. He started serrapeptase and was able to get off valium and painkillers within a few days, and now relies on this alone to deal with the attacks of pain. He's been gradually increasing his dosage and the frequency so the pain attacks are slowly decreasing - seems like he needs to find the therapeutic dose. We'll make sure he doesn't run out of this wonderful supplement. If only health professionals took these things seriously instead of prescribing toxic medications. I've repeated this review for the 270 veggie caps version of this product - I think it's important to share the info!