Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Helped neck and digestion

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Dec 06, 2007

I've been talking this for several months now and it's worked wonders. My neck pain and stiffness are greatly reduced. In fact, they are usually completely relieved. I used to take NSAIDs regularly, but haven't taken any for weeks. I also noticed it helps my digestion.

to infinity and beyond - super price for super relief!

Posted by Reviewer2905380 on Feb 25, 2010

An associate of mine suggested I try this product when I began complaining about my fingers hurting. As a massage therapist, the last thing I need to hurt are my fingers and hands. I ordered the product and began a rigorous intake of the product. Within the first week, I felt better. REMEMBER, you must take this product AWAY from food for it to work effectively. Week One - I took three in the morning and three at bedtime; Week Two - two capsules in the morning and two at bedtime; Week Three and beyond - One capsule in the morning, one in the evening. This works for me. Six months later, I'm still feeling good and my hands are much better! I recommend this product to all of my clients!

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1644552 on Aug 12, 2009

I take Serrapeptase to keep my ovarian cyst from swelling up prior to my period. What I didn't know, was that Doctor's Best brand could also help prevent my migraines. If I started a headache, I'd pop two of them and the headache would scamper off. Better than analgesics and it has no negative side effects, just good ones!

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2025322 on Jun 21, 2009

This product is amazing. I started using this product to reduce my uterine fibroids. The result after just one bottle, is considerably smaller fibroids (I can no longer feel them when I touch my stomach) and my adult acne has completely cleared up. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from either one of these ailments.

Off Valium & painkillers thanks to this supplement

Posted by sarahjean on Mar 01, 2011

My friend has been using this to treat nerve damage from psychiatric drug abuse (drugs he was involuntarily treated with). He was on valium and anti-inflammatory painkillers and even became hospitalised due the pain levels - along with severe rigidity and unable to move his leg to sleep at night. He started serrapeptase and was able to get off valium and painkillers within a few days, and now relies on this alone to deal with the attacks of pain. He's been gradually increasing his dosage and the frequency so the pain attacks are slowly decreasing - seems like he needs to find the therapeutic dose. We'll make sure he doesn't run out of this wonderful supplement. If only health professionals took these things seriously instead of prescribing toxic medications. I've repeated this review for the 270 veggie caps version of this product - I think it's important to share the info!