miracle

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

my limbs are alive when taking this.

...

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Dec 04, 2012

got this for my mom for mortons nuroma, she hasnt mentioned any relief yet, may need a higher dosage to have immediate effect

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1860284 on Nov 16, 2012

I just received this product, so I don't know if it will help with my issue or not (which is a swollen, tight, painful hand). I'm hoping it will help take the swelling down. Again, I haven't taken this product long enough to know. This is a good price for the high dose though.

serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Nov 03, 2012

Excellent product, one of the best things my husband and I have brought to help with the pain in our bodies, can't do with out it.

I take this b4 dinner and find it quite good

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

but I prefer Healthy Origin probiotics to be the best on the market (I have these in the morning).

Allergy to maple trees

Posted by Reviewer3252360 on Oct 25, 2012

I gave this to my son who was starting to have a reaction to the falling maple tree leaves due to an allergy. The Serrapeptase stopped it in its tracks. The leaves continue to fall and there is no reaction. He usually becomes asthmatic at this time of year.

not that effective as the other i am buying from iherb

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2012

ok

Cheap and Good Anti-inflammatory

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

Serrapeptase is typically sold in pharmacy at 20,000unit strength under brand names like Danzen. This is 40,000unit strength per capsule. It has affinity for mucus membrane. Very effective in addressing inflammatory response in the throat and sinuses, either due to allergies or pathogenic attack. Most effective when taken on empty stomach.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Oct 23, 2012

Good stuff, but the high potency makes more sense. Unless you are going for a slow, long burn. Cleans up the system very well it would seem

Use with care

Posted by Reviewer1311561 on Oct 18, 2012

Worked very well to resolve my sinus issues and to reduce seasonal allergies. Unfortunately it aggravated my pre-existing high blood pressure and I had to discontinue. Blood pressure quickly returned to previous levels after stopping serrapepatase use.