Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2025322 on Jun 21, 2009

This product is amazing. I started using this product to reduce my uterine fibroids. The result after just one bottle, is considerably smaller fibroids (I can no longer feel them when I touch my stomach) and my adult acne has completely cleared up. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from either one of these ailments.

all have to say Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1102067 on Jan 14, 2007

I took an operation and after that I feel strong pain almost 6months!! No one , no medicine can help my pain. But this products makes me feel good! That 's a miracle!! I really apriciate and supprised!!

Stress is down

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 03, 2008

I purchased Doctor's Best Serrapeptase in conjunction with Biochem circupressure. My symptoms were a combination of stage 1 high blood pressure and SEVERE TMJ headaches. I believe this specific product is the main factor in reduction of my tension and stess, while circu-pressure directly reduced the pressure. After about two days of using both products faithfully, I documented a slight drop in my diastolic blood pressure, and started to feel slightly better. After one week, my pressure dropped 10 points on the bottom and about five on the top. Since then, it has consistently gotten better, and my headaches have diminished to null. I thank GOD I had the brain to do proper research. Most of all, I thank the wonderful people who took the time to write their personal reviews, and I thank iherb.com for their magnificent service, pricing and products. Just this week, I experienced what it felt like to be normal again, and life was good. In this dreadful, stressful economy, my stress will never go away. Dealing with it, however, is paramount and CAN be done. If you are feeling like I did, ready to practically croak in my late 40's from the pain and pounding in my head and stess on my soul, please consider these supplements. Noises do not have to get on your nerves, and you CAN focus properly and function in all the hubub of stores, traffic, etc., without blowing a fuse. More importantly, high blood pressure is detrimental to your health. Diet and exercise are great, so is magnesium and garlic. But, if you want to avoid those miserable prescriptions with deadly side effects, these are the products for you.

Helped neck and digestion

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Dec 06, 2007

I've been talking this for several months now and it's worked wonders. My neck pain and stiffness are greatly reduced. In fact, they are usually completely relieved. I used to take NSAIDs regularly, but haven't taken any for weeks. I also noticed it helps my digestion.

Pain relieved

Posted by Reviewer2737894 on Mar 24, 2008

I'm very pleased with this product.I had some shoulder joint pain for some time.I was given a cortisone injection into the joint itself and put on Naproxen 500mg for 2weeks.This failed to yield any improvement.The Serrapeptase however,resolved the pain completely.