Doubtful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 11, 2008

I used to take "DANZEN" brand of serrapeptase to treat inflammation whenever I have a gout attack. Whenever, the pain arises, I need to take a dosage of 30,000 i.u for 2-3 times and the pain/inflammation gone. I switch to Doctor Best as it is much cheaper. Recently, I have another gout attack. After taking 80,000 i.u per day for 5 consecutive days, the pain/inflammation is still there. Hence, I have doubt whether each veggie cap really contain 40,000 i.u. I will be switching back to the brand "DANZEN" when I finished the whole bottle.

The Miracle Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2523999 on Aug 22, 2009

This product is truly extraordinary. It is working on too many previous problems for me to even list. My sciatica is GONE, as is my IBS, my blood pressure is the lowest I have had as an adult, and I have only been taking this for two weeks!

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer2576531 on Jun 28, 2007

I've taken glucossamine and gelatin, among other things, but this stuff is awesome! It works consistently and fast on the osteoarthritis in my hands. I'm giving it to my dogs as well for pain from hip dysplasia.

Goodbye Advil...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Mar 25, 2008

Not sure why this works, but I use it in place of advil for back pain, menstrual cramps, etc. It is awesome.

big dog utah

Posted by Reviewer2323043 on Jul 05, 2008

I pulled a muscle in my neck and had whip lash. After 4 months of physical therapy and alot of motrin I found this product. Most of my neck pain seemd to melt away the first week I began taking it. I am hopeful all of it will soon be gone. this is a great product!

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie

Posted by Reviewer2635228 on Oct 23, 2008

I brought this product originally for uterine fibroids for which i was having devastating pelvic pain. The emergency room confirmed that U. Fib were the cause. The traumatic pain didn't return but fibroids cant be confirmed cured or improved unless you have a ultra sound or similar xray. This product did wonders for my arthritis, reduced the episodes of my hands, and feet drawing up to zero.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Feb 13, 2009

This enzyme therapy has greatly assisted me in recovering from a severe injury, reducing pain and inflammation and allowing a faster and thorough healing to occur.

Reduce arterial plaque

Posted by Reviewer2778628 on Jul 02, 2008

I believe this product in combination with a low fat balanced diet does reduce blockages.

Great for muscle stiffness after workout

Posted by Reviewer2442128 on Jan 10, 2008

I bought this product in hopes of getting rid of fibroids--it's too early to tell about those yet. However, I started taking it after an intense workout with weights that should have left me VERY sore. I can honestly say, I was barely sore at all after working out. I take 3 capsules 3 times a day. So far, so GREAT!!!

Serrapeptase helpful for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 13, 2007

My 16 year old shepherd mix dog suffers badly from arthritis in her hip & leg so much that she could barely walk and often had to drag herself on her behind to get around. After reading the other experiences w/ this product, I started giving her one capsule a day. I began to see gradual improvement and after 4 weeks she has improved tremendously. She no longer drags herself on her behind and appears to be walking almost pain-free. (We still give her the one aspirin a day that she had been taking before.)Needless to say she appears to be much happier and lively!