Incredible enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

I've read up a good bit on this product and I have to say I couldn't believe all the hype that I saw surrounding it but it does a lot of the things that are listed out there in cyberspace. I've had some nerve trouble in my arm since a bout of phlebitis from a bad IV for a few months but after only a few doses the shaking weakness and pain have completely cleared up. Also the Pancreatic cyst that my doctor found recently shrank from 3 cm to 1 cm in a matter of 3 weeks. It's still hard to believe how much this stuff actually does.

Magnitude Healing for Extensive Health Problems

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Jul 08, 2008

Even this supplement has been taken for a short period of 19 days, certain relief is seen to my headache and sinus. Knee pain is also drifting away day after day for my mom who is happy to find that her blood glucose can be taken care of at the same time. In long term speaking, it is in high hope to have this supplement doing well with other problematic health for other family members at an affordable price.

mr.jim bruce

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 04, 2008

very good product i am using this productto treat old age problems with my dogs,with very good results.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Feb 17, 2011

This enzyme eats away any inflammation! I used it for arthritis and for asthma and it works like a charm!

critical help

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Aug 30, 2011

Had a knot deep in my calf. From description I figured Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in deep vein). Took for several days. After 4 days, pain reduced. after week, no pain, just tender. One month on, no tenderness. I believe it worked to remove clot.

Back and leg pain, high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Feb 20, 2012

I have been experiencing back pain for almost 18 yrs sine I had an epidural for a c-section for child delivery. Over the years I have experienced everything from extreme stiffness, spasms, throbbing,shooting pain and numbness. I am going to get an MRI now that I can manage the pain since taking these emzymes. It took about two weeks of taking 2 a day 2x a day for the pain to subside. I could bearly walk until I took these pills. The pain is 95% gone. The shipping is awesome. I also took Nattokinase with these.

this is a wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1617423 on Jan 13, 2010

since taking this product my inflammation has reduce. I have adhesion through recent surgery and when taking serrapeptase i can feel that these adhesions are being worked on. I get a throbbing sensation and fine pin sensation. I suspect it doing good. also my appetite has improved too.

not for me

Posted by fennel on Jan 25, 2013

I tried these with hope that it was going to perform miracles, clear the arteries and the gammy joints. Unfortunately all that happened was I vomited fiercely all morning. I tried it again just to make sure, and sure enough it happened again! I think this is quite unusual and if you feel you can benefit from them please try for yourself as most people are just fine.

Angina Gone

Posted by Reviewer2138724 on Jul 10, 2009

Months after my bypass surgery I continued to have "stable" angina. The doctors didn't seem concerned but I sure was so,I started searching the Web for natural treatments for angina. I came across Serrapeptase. I have been using it for over 2 years and I am ANGINA FREE! It wasn't immediate relief but after a few months of taking it(and I'm not one to continue with things if I don't see immediate results - but because of the studies I saw I knew I should stick with it) I realized the angina was gone and I didn't have the all-over body aches and pain I used to have, either. I love the stuff and will continue to take it. iHerb really helped with the much lower cost and speedy delivery!

big dog utah

Posted by Reviewer2323043 on Jul 05, 2008

I pulled a muscle in my neck and had whip lash. After 4 months of physical therapy and alot of motrin I found this product. Most of my neck pain seemd to melt away the first week I began taking it. I am hopeful all of it will soon be gone. this is a great product!