Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Pain relieved

Posted by Reviewer2737894 on Mar 24, 2008

I'm very pleased with this product.I had some shoulder joint pain for some time.I was given a cortisone injection into the joint itself and put on Naproxen 500mg for 2weeks.This failed to yield any improvement.The Serrapeptase however,resolved the pain completely.

arm and hand numbness and tingling gone

Posted by Reviewer2730347 on Mar 31, 2007

completely eliminates the numbness I was having at night. I took this for months and when I ran out, the numbness returned. Started serrapeptase again, and back to feeling normal! I started out taking multiple caps 3 times day, then reduced dosage. A pleasant side effect was about 12 lb weight loss over 3 months. When I stopped taking it the weight came back on!

A great product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2642086 on Jan 12, 2008

This product is enteric coated. This is a really tough coating to keep the product from dissolving in the stomach. This is important because enzymes are destroyed by stomach acids. I have been using serrapeptase for over a year. It has helped to remove some abnormal tissue. There are no adverse side affects from this product.

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1644552 on Aug 12, 2009

I take Serrapeptase to keep my ovarian cyst from swelling up prior to my period. What I didn't know, was that Doctor's Best brand could also help prevent my migraines. If I started a headache, I'd pop two of them and the headache would scamper off. Better than analgesics and it has no negative side effects, just good ones!

Off Valium & painkillers thanks to this supplement

Posted by sarahjean on Mar 01, 2011

My friend has been using this to treat nerve damage from psychiatric drug abuse (drugs he was involuntarily treated with). He was on valium and anti-inflammatory painkillers and even became hospitalised due the pain levels - along with severe rigidity and unable to move his leg to sleep at night. He started serrapeptase and was able to get off valium and painkillers within a few days, and now relies on this alone to deal with the attacks of pain. He's been gradually increasing his dosage and the frequency so the pain attacks are slowly decreasing - seems like he needs to find the therapeutic dose. We'll make sure he doesn't run out of this wonderful supplement. If only health professionals took these things seriously instead of prescribing toxic medications. I've repeated this review for the 270 veggie caps version of this product - I think it's important to share the info!