Angina Gone

Posted by Reviewer2138724 on Jul 10, 2009

Months after my bypass surgery I continued to have "stable" angina. The doctors didn't seem concerned but I sure was so,I started searching the Web for natural treatments for angina. I came across Serrapeptase. I have been using it for over 2 years and I am ANGINA FREE! It wasn't immediate relief but after a few months of taking it(and I'm not one to continue with things if I don't see immediate results - but because of the studies I saw I knew I should stick with it) I realized the angina was gone and I didn't have the all-over body aches and pain I used to have, either. I love the stuff and will continue to take it. iHerb really helped with the much lower cost and speedy delivery!

The Miracle Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2523999 on Aug 22, 2009

This product is truly extraordinary. It is working on too many previous problems for me to even list. My sciatica is GONE, as is my IBS, my blood pressure is the lowest I have had as an adult, and I have only been taking this for two weeks!

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer2576531 on Jun 28, 2007

I've taken glucossamine and gelatin, among other things, but this stuff is awesome! It works consistently and fast on the osteoarthritis in my hands. I'm giving it to my dogs as well for pain from hip dysplasia.

Goodbye Advil...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Mar 25, 2008

Not sure why this works, but I use it in place of advil for back pain, menstrual cramps, etc. It is awesome.

big dog utah

Posted by Reviewer2323043 on Jul 05, 2008

I pulled a muscle in my neck and had whip lash. After 4 months of physical therapy and alot of motrin I found this product. Most of my neck pain seemd to melt away the first week I began taking it. I am hopeful all of it will soon be gone. this is a great product!

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie

Posted by Reviewer2635228 on Oct 23, 2008

I brought this product originally for uterine fibroids for which i was having devastating pelvic pain. The emergency room confirmed that U. Fib were the cause. The traumatic pain didn't return but fibroids cant be confirmed cured or improved unless you have a ultra sound or similar xray. This product did wonders for my arthritis, reduced the episodes of my hands, and feet drawing up to zero.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Feb 13, 2009

This enzyme therapy has greatly assisted me in recovering from a severe injury, reducing pain and inflammation and allowing a faster and thorough healing to occur.

Reduce arterial plaque

Posted by Reviewer2778628 on Jul 02, 2008

I believe this product in combination with a low fat balanced diet does reduce blockages.

Great for muscle stiffness after workout

Posted by Reviewer2442128 on Jan 10, 2008

I bought this product in hopes of getting rid of fibroids--it's too early to tell about those yet. However, I started taking it after an intense workout with weights that should have left me VERY sore. I can honestly say, I was barely sore at all after working out. I take 3 capsules 3 times a day. So far, so GREAT!!!

Food of the future

Posted by Reviewer1704035 on Sep 14, 2009

Serrapeptase will certainly be used more and more for it is amazing that our bodies does not make this seemingly necessary enzyme.Cleaning the body from the inside in the most efficient way.