Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1644552 on Aug 12, 2009

I take Serrapeptase to keep my ovarian cyst from swelling up prior to my period. What I didn't know, was that Doctor's Best brand could also help prevent my migraines. If I started a headache, I'd pop two of them and the headache would scamper off. Better than analgesics and it has no negative side effects, just good ones!

Pain relieved

Posted by Reviewer2737894 on Mar 24, 2008

I'm very pleased with this product.I had some shoulder joint pain for some time.I was given a cortisone injection into the joint itself and put on Naproxen 500mg for 2weeks.This failed to yield any improvement.The Serrapeptase however,resolved the pain completely.

Stress is down

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 03, 2008

I purchased Doctor's Best Serrapeptase in conjunction with Biochem circupressure. My symptoms were a combination of stage 1 high blood pressure and SEVERE TMJ headaches. I believe this specific product is the main factor in reduction of my tension and stess, while circu-pressure directly reduced the pressure. After about two days of using both products faithfully, I documented a slight drop in my diastolic blood pressure, and started to feel slightly better. After one week, my pressure dropped 10 points on the bottom and about five on the top. Since then, it has consistently gotten better, and my headaches have diminished to null. I thank GOD I had the brain to do proper research. Most of all, I thank the wonderful people who took the time to write their personal reviews, and I thank iherb.com for their magnificent service, pricing and products. Just this week, I experienced what it felt like to be normal again, and life was good. In this dreadful, stressful economy, my stress will never go away. Dealing with it, however, is paramount and CAN be done. If you are feeling like I did, ready to practically croak in my late 40's from the pain and pounding in my head and stess on my soul, please consider these supplements. Noises do not have to get on your nerves, and you CAN focus properly and function in all the hubub of stores, traffic, etc., without blowing a fuse. More importantly, high blood pressure is detrimental to your health. Diet and exercise are great, so is magnesium and garlic. But, if you want to avoid those miserable prescriptions with deadly side effects, these are the products for you.

arm and hand numbness and tingling gone

Posted by Reviewer2730347 on Mar 31, 2007

completely eliminates the numbness I was having at night. I took this for months and when I ran out, the numbness returned. Started serrapeptase again, and back to feeling normal! I started out taking multiple caps 3 times day, then reduced dosage. A pleasant side effect was about 12 lb weight loss over 3 months. When I stopped taking it the weight came back on!

THE high quality serrapeptase you want!

Posted by Reviewer2941234 on Sep 26, 2006

I've been taking this for 2 months for uterine fibroids, and the results are FANTASTIC!!! A very LARGE fibroid is now almost half its original size, and all of the symptoms have diminished exponentially, too! The dosage and enteric form match that used in medical research, and it's enteric.