Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie

Posted by Reviewer2635228 on Oct 23, 2008

I brought this product originally for uterine fibroids for which i was having devastating pelvic pain. The emergency room confirmed that U. Fib were the cause. The traumatic pain didn't return but fibroids cant be confirmed cured or improved unless you have a ultra sound or similar xray. This product did wonders for my arthritis, reduced the episodes of my hands, and feet drawing up to zero.

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer2576531 on Jun 28, 2007

I've taken glucossamine and gelatin, among other things, but this stuff is awesome! It works consistently and fast on the osteoarthritis in my hands. I'm giving it to my dogs as well for pain from hip dysplasia.

The Miracle Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2523999 on Aug 22, 2009

This product is truly extraordinary. It is working on too many previous problems for me to even list. My sciatica is GONE, as is my IBS, my blood pressure is the lowest I have had as an adult, and I have only been taking this for two weeks!

Doctor's Best serrapeptase IS the best!

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

Awsome product, especially when taken with Doctor's Best nattokinase. Wonderful for arthritis or circulatory problems. An all natural solution to a growing health issue.

Goodbye Advil...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Mar 25, 2008

Not sure why this works, but I use it in place of advil for back pain, menstrual cramps, etc. It is awesome.

serrapeptase, it's doing something...

Posted by Reviewer2930969 on Feb 19, 2009

i've been taking this for a couple of weeks and i'm hoping for a good result. it's doing something because i woke up in the night and leaned up on one arm and felt something pull loose inside, kinda scary at first, but it felt like and i think it was an adhesion that the serrapeptase had weakened to the point of pulling loose. i'm having some weird sensations in different parts of my body, but i'm just hoping it's the serrapeptase doing good things, like little scrubbing bubbles. i hope. i'm taking two to four capsules per day with equal amounts of nattokinase.

Reduce arterial plaque

Posted by Reviewer2778628 on Jul 02, 2008

I believe this product in combination with a low fat balanced diet does reduce blockages.

Serrapeptase helpful for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 13, 2007

My 16 year old shepherd mix dog suffers badly from arthritis in her hip & leg so much that she could barely walk and often had to drag herself on her behind to get around. After reading the other experiences w/ this product, I started giving her one capsule a day. I began to see gradual improvement and after 4 weeks she has improved tremendously. She no longer drags herself on her behind and appears to be walking almost pain-free. (We still give her the one aspirin a day that she had been taking before.)Needless to say she appears to be much happier and lively!

Great pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer2244058 on Sep 16, 2006

I started taking this after a car accident and it reduces my back pain tremendously. I take the maximum recommended dosage. One of the nice things about serrapeptase is that there are no negative side effects of which I know. One of the frustrating things about serrapeptase is that is has to be taken on an empty stomach.

Helps my joints!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Oct 20, 2007

I have been using 3 capsules twice daily for several months, and my joints don't hurt any more! I highly recommend giving this a try.