Incredible enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

I've read up a good bit on this product and I have to say I couldn't believe all the hype that I saw surrounding it but it does a lot of the things that are listed out there in cyberspace. I've had some nerve trouble in my arm since a bout of phlebitis from a bad IV for a few months but after only a few doses the shaking weakness and pain have completely cleared up. Also the Pancreatic cyst that my doctor found recently shrank from 3 cm to 1 cm in a matter of 3 weeks. It's still hard to believe how much this stuff actually does.

Serrapeptase helpful for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 13, 2007

My 16 year old shepherd mix dog suffers badly from arthritis in her hip & leg so much that she could barely walk and often had to drag herself on her behind to get around. After reading the other experiences w/ this product, I started giving her one capsule a day. I began to see gradual improvement and after 4 weeks she has improved tremendously. She no longer drags herself on her behind and appears to be walking almost pain-free. (We still give her the one aspirin a day that she had been taking before.)Needless to say she appears to be much happier and lively!

Food of the future

Posted by Reviewer1704035 on Sep 14, 2009

Serrapeptase will certainly be used more and more for it is amazing that our bodies does not make this seemingly necessary enzyme.Cleaning the body from the inside in the most efficient way.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Feb 17, 2011

This enzyme eats away any inflammation! I used it for arthritis and for asthma and it works like a charm!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1251561 on Aug 06, 2010

I am taking it As a replacement for NSAIDs & panadol, & so far is doing a good job. I don't know if it's these or not but the dark circles under my eyes are going away to!.

Cheap and Good Anti-inflammatory

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

Serrapeptase is typically sold in pharmacy at 20,000unit strength under brand names like Danzen. This is 40,000unit strength per capsule. It has affinity for mucus membrane. Very effective in addressing inflammatory response in the throat and sinuses, either due to allergies or pathogenic attack. Most effective when taken on empty stomach.

Serrapeptaise- new product

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Aug 12, 2012

Oh yeah ! wonderful cured UTI had for 4 yrs now very happy no more antibiotics and pain. Love this product

best serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 28, 2013

works so well my eye is much better for the floaters

this is a wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1617423 on Jan 13, 2010

since taking this product my inflammation has reduce. I have adhesion through recent surgery and when taking serrapeptase i can feel that these adhesions are being worked on. I get a throbbing sensation and fine pin sensation. I suspect it doing good. also my appetite has improved too.

Works ok for PND

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 11, 2010

This has worked pretty well for my post nasal drip, but I think it irritates my digestional tract some how.