Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Feb 17, 2011

This enzyme eats away any inflammation! I used it for arthritis and for asthma and it works like a charm!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1251561 on Aug 06, 2010

I am taking it As a replacement for NSAIDs & panadol, & so far is doing a good job. I don't know if it's these or not but the dark circles under my eyes are going away to!.

critical help

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Aug 30, 2011

Had a knot deep in my calf. From description I figured Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in deep vein). Took for several days. After 4 days, pain reduced. after week, no pain, just tender. One month on, no tenderness. I believe it worked to remove clot.

Cheap and Good Anti-inflammatory

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

Serrapeptase is typically sold in pharmacy at 20,000unit strength under brand names like Danzen. This is 40,000unit strength per capsule. It has affinity for mucus membrane. Very effective in addressing inflammatory response in the throat and sinuses, either due to allergies or pathogenic attack. Most effective when taken on empty stomach.

Serrapeptaise- new product

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Aug 12, 2012

Oh yeah ! wonderful cured UTI had for 4 yrs now very happy no more antibiotics and pain. Love this product

best serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 28, 2013

works so well my eye is much better for the floaters

this is a wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1617423 on Jan 13, 2010

since taking this product my inflammation has reduce. I have adhesion through recent surgery and when taking serrapeptase i can feel that these adhesions are being worked on. I get a throbbing sensation and fine pin sensation. I suspect it doing good. also my appetite has improved too.

Works ok for PND

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 11, 2010

This has worked pretty well for my post nasal drip, but I think it irritates my digestional tract some how.

not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2025885 on Mar 15, 2011

I started using this product 1 week before my preiods were due to start, and I had the most painful preiod ever, a passed some blood clots the first few days of my period, one or two bigger than a quater BUT it did work on mucus. It loosened up any mucus and I sneezed it out a few times (I sometimes suffer from allergies/ occasional colds). So I think its good for that. I will never ever use it a few weeks before my period BUT I think it would be good prior to that/ after my period finishes as I would like to see if this will give me more energy and get rid of any ovarian cysts (I recently had one and doctor believed it had burst)- This was before I got this product. I would be giving this product one last try. I would say dont use this product every day, Im 27 and I think it should only be used 4 or 5 days a week and not more than 2 weeks at a time. Im fairly healthy apart from allergies and on rare occasions ovarian cyst. I think the dosage is fairly strong and fairly new to the market.

not for me

Posted by fennel on Jan 25, 2013

I tried these with hope that it was going to perform miracles, clear the arteries and the gammy joints. Unfortunately all that happened was I vomited fiercely all morning. I tried it again just to make sure, and sure enough it happened again! I think this is quite unusual and if you feel you can benefit from them please try for yourself as most people are just fine.