The Miracle Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2523999 on Aug 22, 2009

This product is truly extraordinary. It is working on too many previous problems for me to even list. My sciatica is GONE, as is my IBS, my blood pressure is the lowest I have had as an adult, and I have only been taking this for two weeks!

Doctor's Best serrapeptase IS the best!

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

Awsome product, especially when taken with Doctor's Best nattokinase. Wonderful for arthritis or circulatory problems. An all natural solution to a growing health issue.

Goodbye Advil...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Mar 25, 2008

Not sure why this works, but I use it in place of advil for back pain, menstrual cramps, etc. It is awesome.

serrapeptase, it's doing something...

Posted by Reviewer2930969 on Feb 19, 2009

i've been taking this for a couple of weeks and i'm hoping for a good result. it's doing something because i woke up in the night and leaned up on one arm and felt something pull loose inside, kinda scary at first, but it felt like and i think it was an adhesion that the serrapeptase had weakened to the point of pulling loose. i'm having some weird sensations in different parts of my body, but i'm just hoping it's the serrapeptase doing good things, like little scrubbing bubbles. i hope. i'm taking two to four capsules per day with equal amounts of nattokinase.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Feb 13, 2009

This enzyme therapy has greatly assisted me in recovering from a severe injury, reducing pain and inflammation and allowing a faster and thorough healing to occur.

Reduce arterial plaque

Posted by Reviewer2778628 on Jul 02, 2008

I believe this product in combination with a low fat balanced diet does reduce blockages.

Serrapteptase Review

Posted by Reviewer1174660 on Oct 13, 2008

I have been taking these enzymes for about two weeks and love the product. I have noticed a reduction in my tendonitis and carpal tunnel symptoms. I will continue to use for a longer period of time so I can better evaluate its use for me.

Helps with muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Dec 30, 2007

This has helped with post-workout muscle pain. Also great for flu symptoms.

Silk Worms' gift

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Dec 31, 2007

I first started using Serrapeptase for Sinus issues approximately 7-years ago. I wnt from daily headaches to maybe 2 or 3 per year within a few weeks. Plus, it is cleaning my blood vessels! Good stuff!

Seems to help!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Oct 03, 2007

I have two herniated discs and have been taking megadoses of ibuprofen for years. I recently read of this product and began taking 3 daily. I do believe I am noticing a difference! I have almost eliminated the ibu. While there is still pain I'm convinced the serrapeptase is helping. Not to mention it doent hurt my stomach like the ibu does.