Great pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer2244058 on Sep 16, 2006

I started taking this after a car accident and it reduces my back pain tremendously. I take the maximum recommended dosage. One of the nice things about serrapeptase is that there are no negative side effects of which I know. One of the frustrating things about serrapeptase is that is has to be taken on an empty stomach.

Serrapeptase helpful for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 13, 2007

My 16 year old shepherd mix dog suffers badly from arthritis in her hip & leg so much that she could barely walk and often had to drag herself on her behind to get around. After reading the other experiences w/ this product, I started giving her one capsule a day. I began to see gradual improvement and after 4 weeks she has improved tremendously. She no longer drags herself on her behind and appears to be walking almost pain-free. (We still give her the one aspirin a day that she had been taking before.)Needless to say she appears to be much happier and lively!

Serrapeptase Works!

Posted by Reviewer2491568 on Oct 20, 2007

After using it for a month now I can say that I am feeling and moving at least 25% better than without it.Being more active I've even lost 12 pounds.The only down side is having to take it on an empty stomach and if you miss taking it you can tell that day. Gary

Helps my joints!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Oct 20, 2007

I have been using 3 capsules twice daily for several months, and my joints don't hurt any more! I highly recommend giving this a try.

Food of the future

Posted by Reviewer1704035 on Sep 14, 2009

Serrapeptase will certainly be used more and more for it is amazing that our bodies does not make this seemingly necessary enzyme.Cleaning the body from the inside in the most efficient way.

No hip pain

Posted by Reviewer2524462 on Jun 06, 2009

I'm 52, active and go to the gym but still suffer from hip joint pain, especially at night. Always popped two Advil before bed. I read the reviews on Serrapeptase and tried it. Seriously - the pain is gone. I agree with the other reviewer - you have to take it on an empty stomach. But I only take 3 a day. Maybe I should up my does and lose 12 pounds like the other reviewer!!

i am using it for fibroids, but it cure my dog in 24 hours this my story...

Posted by Reviewer1695961 on Jan 30, 2011

i noticed a big swelling under my 1 year old dog Lion, it looked like it was blood clot or fluid, i have no money for vet but i cried like a baby and gave him 2 pills, in the morning at 7.15am i checked him nothing, serrapeptase is a miracle product, well need more time for my fibroid cure, Deone of connecticut....

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1251561 on Aug 06, 2010

I am taking it As a replacement for NSAIDs & panadol, & so far is doing a good job. I don't know if it's these or not but the dark circles under my eyes are going away to!.

Cheap and Good Anti-inflammatory

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

Serrapeptase is typically sold in pharmacy at 20,000unit strength under brand names like Danzen. This is 40,000unit strength per capsule. It has affinity for mucus membrane. Very effective in addressing inflammatory response in the throat and sinuses, either due to allergies or pathogenic attack. Most effective when taken on empty stomach.

Very Promising

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 18, 2012

I am weary of the cases of pulmonary affections claimed to be caused by serrapeptase and closely monitoring that department. With that aside, I have pain around one vertebrae that sometimes wakes me up during the night, diagnosed to be due to my scoliosis, and found this product to be one of the very few remedies that truly helps with this kind of pain