Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Feb 13, 2009

This enzyme therapy has greatly assisted me in recovering from a severe injury, reducing pain and inflammation and allowing a faster and thorough healing to occur.

Silk Worms' gift

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Dec 31, 2007

I first started using Serrapeptase for Sinus issues approximately 7-years ago. I wnt from daily headaches to maybe 2 or 3 per year within a few weeks. Plus, it is cleaning my blood vessels! Good stuff!

best serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 28, 2013

works so well my eye is much better for the floaters

No hip pain

Posted by Reviewer2524462 on Jun 06, 2009

I'm 52, active and go to the gym but still suffer from hip joint pain, especially at night. Always popped two Advil before bed. I read the reviews on Serrapeptase and tried it. Seriously - the pain is gone. I agree with the other reviewer - you have to take it on an empty stomach. But I only take 3 a day. Maybe I should up my does and lose 12 pounds like the other reviewer!!

Cheap and Good Anti-inflammatory

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

Serrapeptase is typically sold in pharmacy at 20,000unit strength under brand names like Danzen. This is 40,000unit strength per capsule. It has affinity for mucus membrane. Very effective in addressing inflammatory response in the throat and sinuses, either due to allergies or pathogenic attack. Most effective when taken on empty stomach.

Serrapeptaise- new product

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Aug 12, 2012

Oh yeah ! wonderful cured UTI had for 4 yrs now very happy no more antibiotics and pain. Love this product

Reduce arterial plaque

Posted by Reviewer2778628 on Jul 02, 2008

I believe this product in combination with a low fat balanced diet does reduce blockages.

i am using it for fibroids, but it cure my dog in 24 hours this my story...

Posted by Reviewer1695961 on Jan 30, 2011

i noticed a big swelling under my 1 year old dog Lion, it looked like it was blood clot or fluid, i have no money for vet but i cried like a baby and gave him 2 pills, in the morning at 7.15am i checked him nothing, serrapeptase is a miracle product, well need more time for my fibroid cure, Deone of connecticut....

Food of the future

Posted by Reviewer1704035 on Sep 14, 2009

Serrapeptase will certainly be used more and more for it is amazing that our bodies does not make this seemingly necessary enzyme.Cleaning the body from the inside in the most efficient way.

Very Promising

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 18, 2012

I am weary of the cases of pulmonary affections claimed to be caused by serrapeptase and closely monitoring that department. With that aside, I have pain around one vertebrae that sometimes wakes me up during the night, diagnosed to be due to my scoliosis, and found this product to be one of the very few remedies that truly helps with this kind of pain