not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2025885 on Mar 15, 2011

I started using this product 1 week before my preiods were due to start, and I had the most painful preiod ever, a passed some blood clots the first few days of my period, one or two bigger than a quater BUT it did work on mucus. It loosened up any mucus and I sneezed it out a few times (I sometimes suffer from allergies/ occasional colds). So I think its good for that. I will never ever use it a few weeks before my period BUT I think it would be good prior to that/ after my period finishes as I would like to see if this will give me more energy and get rid of any ovarian cysts (I recently had one and doctor believed it had burst)- This was before I got this product. I would be giving this product one last try. I would say dont use this product every day, Im 27 and I think it should only be used 4 or 5 days a week and not more than 2 weeks at a time. Im fairly healthy apart from allergies and on rare occasions ovarian cyst. I think the dosage is fairly strong and fairly new to the market.

not for me

Posted by fennel on Jan 25, 2013

I tried these with hope that it was going to perform miracles, clear the arteries and the gammy joints. Unfortunately all that happened was I vomited fiercely all morning. I tried it again just to make sure, and sure enough it happened again! I think this is quite unusual and if you feel you can benefit from them please try for yourself as most people are just fine.

Doctor's Best serrapeptase IS the best!

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

Awsome product, especially when taken with Doctor's Best nattokinase. Wonderful for arthritis or circulatory problems. An all natural solution to a growing health issue.

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1973476 on Jan 11, 2008

Excellent product. Greatly reduced my blood pressure!

Not sure how it works, but it does!

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Apr 05, 2011

This product has helped to reduce pelvic scar tissue from a previous surgery. I have had a great reduction in monthly endometrial pain that I was having previously. My monthly menstrual cramps have significantly been reduced as well. Also, varicose veins that I had on the back of my calves have lightened considerably.

stopped a painful insect bite

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 15, 2009

My dog ran out into the yard one night and came back in with an obvious sore paw. He kept squirming around and licking his paw endlessly so I knew that he had probably gotten stung by a centipede. We have lots of them here in Kona, Hawaii. I gave him one capsule of this product and within 10 minutes the soreness eased up and he fell asleep. This product is not only good for insect stings but its supposed to break up blood clots and clear up blood vessel blockages. Its probably good to take this along with Vitamin C if taking it for circulation.

serrapeptase, it's doing something...

Posted by Reviewer2930969 on Feb 19, 2009

i've been taking this for a couple of weeks and i'm hoping for a good result. it's doing something because i woke up in the night and leaned up on one arm and felt something pull loose inside, kinda scary at first, but it felt like and i think it was an adhesion that the serrapeptase had weakened to the point of pulling loose. i'm having some weird sensations in different parts of my body, but i'm just hoping it's the serrapeptase doing good things, like little scrubbing bubbles. i hope. i'm taking two to four capsules per day with equal amounts of nattokinase.

mottled, red skin after one dose

Posted by Reviewer2403048 on Apr 18, 2009

I took one tablet with water in the evening, and the next day, noticed that my inner thighs were a dark, mottled red. I ceased taking further doses, and the reaction went away. I don't know if this is normal or to be expected, but did not receive any literature with the order. I followed the directions on the bottle.

Serrapteptase Review

Posted by Reviewer1174660 on Oct 13, 2008

I have been taking these enzymes for about two weeks and love the product. I have noticed a reduction in my tendonitis and carpal tunnel symptoms. I will continue to use for a longer period of time so I can better evaluate its use for me.

Helps with muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Dec 30, 2007

This has helped with post-workout muscle pain. Also great for flu symptoms.