not for me

Posted by fennel on Jan 25, 2013

I tried these with hope that it was going to perform miracles, clear the arteries and the gammy joints. Unfortunately all that happened was I vomited fiercely all morning. I tried it again just to make sure, and sure enough it happened again! I think this is quite unusual and if you feel you can benefit from them please try for yourself as most people are just fine.

Doctor's Best serrapeptase IS the best!

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

Awsome product, especially when taken with Doctor's Best nattokinase. Wonderful for arthritis or circulatory problems. An all natural solution to a growing health issue.

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1973476 on Jan 11, 2008

Excellent product. Greatly reduced my blood pressure!

mottled, red skin after one dose

Posted by Reviewer2403048 on Apr 18, 2009

I took one tablet with water in the evening, and the next day, noticed that my inner thighs were a dark, mottled red. I ceased taking further doses, and the reaction went away. I don't know if this is normal or to be expected, but did not receive any literature with the order. I followed the directions on the bottle.

Incredible enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

I've read up a good bit on this product and I have to say I couldn't believe all the hype that I saw surrounding it but it does a lot of the things that are listed out there in cyberspace. I've had some nerve trouble in my arm since a bout of phlebitis from a bad IV for a few months but after only a few doses the shaking weakness and pain have completely cleared up. Also the Pancreatic cyst that my doctor found recently shrank from 3 cm to 1 cm in a matter of 3 weeks. It's still hard to believe how much this stuff actually does.

Serrapteptase Review

Posted by Reviewer1174660 on Oct 13, 2008

I have been taking these enzymes for about two weeks and love the product. I have noticed a reduction in my tendonitis and carpal tunnel symptoms. I will continue to use for a longer period of time so I can better evaluate its use for me.

Helps with muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Dec 30, 2007

This has helped with post-workout muscle pain. Also great for flu symptoms.

Great pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer2244058 on Sep 16, 2006

I started taking this after a car accident and it reduces my back pain tremendously. I take the maximum recommended dosage. One of the nice things about serrapeptase is that there are no negative side effects of which I know. One of the frustrating things about serrapeptase is that is has to be taken on an empty stomach.

Serrapeptase Works!

Posted by Reviewer2491568 on Oct 20, 2007

After using it for a month now I can say that I am feeling and moving at least 25% better than without it.Being more active I've even lost 12 pounds.The only down side is having to take it on an empty stomach and if you miss taking it you can tell that day. Gary

A must for pain and inflammation!

Posted by Reviewer3239465 on Jan 26, 2010

I have severe crohns disease and joint pain. Did not think there was anything that would help, that did not have serious side effects. After one week, there was much improvement. I am off steroid medication for the first time in years. Not 100% yet, but am hopeful. If you have any type of pain or inflammation, you have absolutely nothing to lose and possible huge gains to try serrapeptase. I started with 4 (40,00) 3x daily. Good Luck!