Back and leg pain, high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Feb 20, 2012

I have been experiencing back pain for almost 18 yrs sine I had an epidural for a c-section for child delivery. Over the years I have experienced everything from extreme stiffness, spasms, throbbing,shooting pain and numbness. I am going to get an MRI now that I can manage the pain since taking these emzymes. It took about two weeks of taking 2 a day 2x a day for the pain to subside. I could bearly walk until I took these pills. The pain is 95% gone. The shipping is awesome. I also took Nattokinase with these.

Serrapeptaise- new product

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Aug 12, 2012

Oh yeah ! wonderful cured UTI had for 4 yrs now very happy no more antibiotics and pain. Love this product

best serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 28, 2013

works so well my eye is much better for the floaters

clear heart image no plague!

Posted by 5425384530014988145 on Feb 20, 2016

take this first thing in am on empty stomach, if you take it with food it will digest protein instead of fibrin

Use with care

Posted by Reviewer1311561 on Oct 18, 2012

Worked very well to resolve my sinus issues and to reduce seasonal allergies. Unfortunately it aggravated my pre-existing high blood pressure and I had to discontinue. Blood pressure quickly returned to previous levels after stopping serrapepatase use.

Works ok for PND

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 11, 2010

This has worked pretty well for my post nasal drip, but I think it irritates my digestional tract some how.

not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2025885 on Mar 15, 2011

I started using this product 1 week before my preiods were due to start, and I had the most painful preiod ever, a passed some blood clots the first few days of my period, one or two bigger than a quater BUT it did work on mucus. It loosened up any mucus and I sneezed it out a few times (I sometimes suffer from allergies/ occasional colds). So I think its good for that. I will never ever use it a few weeks before my period BUT I think it would be good prior to that/ after my period finishes as I would like to see if this will give me more energy and get rid of any ovarian cysts (I recently had one and doctor believed it had burst)- This was before I got this product. I would be giving this product one last try. I would say dont use this product every day, Im 27 and I think it should only be used 4 or 5 days a week and not more than 2 weeks at a time. Im fairly healthy apart from allergies and on rare occasions ovarian cyst. I think the dosage is fairly strong and fairly new to the market.

stopped a painful insect bite

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 15, 2009

My dog ran out into the yard one night and came back in with an obvious sore paw. He kept squirming around and licking his paw endlessly so I knew that he had probably gotten stung by a centipede. We have lots of them here in Kona, Hawaii. I gave him one capsule of this product and within 10 minutes the soreness eased up and he fell asleep. This product is not only good for insect stings but its supposed to break up blood clots and clear up blood vessel blockages. Its probably good to take this along with Vitamin C if taking it for circulation.

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1973476 on Jan 11, 2008

Excellent product. Greatly reduced my blood pressure!

mottled, red skin after one dose

Posted by Reviewer2403048 on Apr 18, 2009

I took one tablet with water in the evening, and the next day, noticed that my inner thighs were a dark, mottled red. I ceased taking further doses, and the reaction went away. I don't know if this is normal or to be expected, but did not receive any literature with the order. I followed the directions on the bottle.