Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

mr.jim bruce

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 04, 2008

very good product i am using this productto treat old age problems with my dogs,with very good results.

Knees feel better

Posted by Reviewer2286740 on Feb 19, 2009

I have been taking Doctor's Best for about 3 weeks now. When I wake up in he morning I noticed my knees are not as stiff and the ache from arthritis is diminished. Also, my carpal tunnel symptoms are going away. Thanks for a product that actually works! I was so tired of trying products and spending so much money on pills and creams that did nothing. Thanks again for the relief! F.J. Block

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1505246 on Jun 22, 2009

helped stop lower back pain works like a scar tissue scavenger

to infinity and beyond - super price for super relief!

Posted by Reviewer2905380 on Feb 25, 2010

An associate of mine suggested I try this product when I began complaining about my fingers hurting. As a massage therapist, the last thing I need to hurt are my fingers and hands. I ordered the product and began a rigorous intake of the product. Within the first week, I felt better. REMEMBER, you must take this product AWAY from food for it to work effectively. Week One - I took three in the morning and three at bedtime; Week Two - two capsules in the morning and two at bedtime; Week Three and beyond - One capsule in the morning, one in the evening. This works for me. Six months later, I'm still feeling good and my hands are much better! I recommend this product to all of my clients!

The Miracle Enzyme

20 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2523999 on Aug 22, 2009

This product is truly extraordinary. It is working on too many previous problems for me to even list. My sciatica is GONE, as is my IBS, my blood pressure is the lowest I have had as an adult, and I have only been taking this for two weeks!