Great pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer2244058 on Sep 16, 2006

I started taking this after a car accident and it reduces my back pain tremendously. I take the maximum recommended dosage. One of the nice things about serrapeptase is that there are no negative side effects of which I know. One of the frustrating things about serrapeptase is that is has to be taken on an empty stomach.

Helps my joints!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Oct 20, 2007

I have been using 3 capsules twice daily for several months, and my joints don't hurt any more! I highly recommend giving this a try.

Silk Worms' gift

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Dec 31, 2007

I first started using Serrapeptase for Sinus issues approximately 7-years ago. I wnt from daily headaches to maybe 2 or 3 per year within a few weeks. Plus, it is cleaning my blood vessels! Good stuff!

Back and leg pain, high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Feb 20, 2012

I have been experiencing back pain for almost 18 yrs sine I had an epidural for a c-section for child delivery. Over the years I have experienced everything from extreme stiffness, spasms, throbbing,shooting pain and numbness. I am going to get an MRI now that I can manage the pain since taking these emzymes. It took about two weeks of taking 2 a day 2x a day for the pain to subside. I could bearly walk until I took these pills. The pain is 95% gone. The shipping is awesome. I also took Nattokinase with these.

miracle

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

my limbs are alive when taking this.

Helps with muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Dec 30, 2007

This has helped with post-workout muscle pain. Also great for flu symptoms.

i am using it for fibroids, but it cure my dog in 24 hours this my story...

Posted by Reviewer1695961 on Jan 30, 2011

i noticed a big swelling under my 1 year old dog Lion, it looked like it was blood clot or fluid, i have no money for vet but i cried like a baby and gave him 2 pills, in the morning at 7.15am i checked him nothing, serrapeptase is a miracle product, well need more time for my fibroid cure, Deone of connecticut....

Very Promising

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 18, 2012

I am weary of the cases of pulmonary affections claimed to be caused by serrapeptase and closely monitoring that department. With that aside, I have pain around one vertebrae that sometimes wakes me up during the night, diagnosed to be due to my scoliosis, and found this product to be one of the very few remedies that truly helps with this kind of pain

Seems to help!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Oct 03, 2007

I have two herniated discs and have been taking megadoses of ibuprofen for years. I recently read of this product and began taking 3 daily. I do believe I am noticing a difference! I have almost eliminated the ibu. While there is still pain I'm convinced the serrapeptase is helping. Not to mention it doent hurt my stomach like the ibu does.

Serrapteptase Review

Posted by Reviewer1174660 on Oct 13, 2008

I have been taking these enzymes for about two weeks and love the product. I have noticed a reduction in my tendonitis and carpal tunnel symptoms. I will continue to use for a longer period of time so I can better evaluate its use for me.