Cheap and Good Anti-inflammatory

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

Serrapeptase is typically sold in pharmacy at 20,000unit strength under brand names like Danzen. This is 40,000unit strength per capsule. It has affinity for mucus membrane. Very effective in addressing inflammatory response in the throat and sinuses, either due to allergies or pathogenic attack. Most effective when taken on empty stomach.

Very Promising

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 18, 2012

I am weary of the cases of pulmonary affections claimed to be caused by serrapeptase and closely monitoring that department. With that aside, I have pain around one vertebrae that sometimes wakes me up during the night, diagnosed to be due to my scoliosis, and found this product to be one of the very few remedies that truly helps with this kind of pain

Serrapeptaise- new product

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Aug 12, 2012

Oh yeah ! wonderful cured UTI had for 4 yrs now very happy no more antibiotics and pain. Love this product

best serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 28, 2013

works so well my eye is much better for the floaters

Use with care

Posted by Reviewer1311561 on Oct 18, 2012

Worked very well to resolve my sinus issues and to reduce seasonal allergies. Unfortunately it aggravated my pre-existing high blood pressure and I had to discontinue. Blood pressure quickly returned to previous levels after stopping serrapepatase use.

Works ok for PND

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 11, 2010

This has worked pretty well for my post nasal drip, but I think it irritates my digestional tract some how.

not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2025885 on Mar 15, 2011

I started using this product 1 week before my preiods were due to start, and I had the most painful preiod ever, a passed some blood clots the first few days of my period, one or two bigger than a quater BUT it did work on mucus. It loosened up any mucus and I sneezed it out a few times (I sometimes suffer from allergies/ occasional colds). So I think its good for that. I will never ever use it a few weeks before my period BUT I think it would be good prior to that/ after my period finishes as I would like to see if this will give me more energy and get rid of any ovarian cysts (I recently had one and doctor believed it had burst)- This was before I got this product. I would be giving this product one last try. I would say dont use this product every day, Im 27 and I think it should only be used 4 or 5 days a week and not more than 2 weeks at a time. Im fairly healthy apart from allergies and on rare occasions ovarian cyst. I think the dosage is fairly strong and fairly new to the market.

Upset Stomach

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Sep 19, 2012

I've taken it on an empty stomach and with food and the result is the same: upset stomach later, sometimes the next day. Add to that cold sweats, queasiness, and fitful sleep. At first I wasn't sure it was the serrapeptase but again and again it only happens after I take it. I've tried 1-4 caps at a time but as little as one cap causes these symptoms. This morning I took one cap along with nattokinese (which I've taken for over a year so I can exclude that) and was back in bed for a fitful nap that lasted 4 hours. I was abnormally tired and my stomach hurt. In fact, I've taken more anti-acid stomach remedies in the last month of use than in the previous year. Stranger yet, a few days ago after taking this, my stomach hurt well into the next day until I had a bowel movement. After that, it was like the clouds lifted and the clammy, queasy feeling and upset stomach vanished. So it seemed to have this effect well down the digestive tract. I bought this to replace ibuprofen and thought it might help with overall health as reported in the many glowing reviews. I haven't experienced less pain or any noticable benefits. Yet I'm willing to say the jury is out and the negative symptoms, a "healing crisis" if something positive happens. I'm still trying to be optimistic. I'll amend this review if I notice postive results or find a way to take it without the upset. I'm a healthnut with a strong stomach who's popped a lot of supplements and rarely have digestive problems like this.

stopped a painful insect bite

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 15, 2009

My dog ran out into the yard one night and came back in with an obvious sore paw. He kept squirming around and licking his paw endlessly so I knew that he had probably gotten stung by a centipede. We have lots of them here in Kona, Hawaii. I gave him one capsule of this product and within 10 minutes the soreness eased up and he fell asleep. This product is not only good for insect stings but its supposed to break up blood clots and clear up blood vessel blockages. Its probably good to take this along with Vitamin C if taking it for circulation.

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1973476 on Jan 11, 2008

Excellent product. Greatly reduced my blood pressure!