Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie

Posted by Reviewer2635228 From Maryland on Oct 23, 2008

I brought this product originally for uterine fibroids for which i was having devastating pelvic pain. The emergency room confirmed that U. Fib were the cause. The traumatic pain didn't return but fibroids cant be confirmed cured or improved unless you have a ultra sound or similar xray. This product did wonders for my arthritis, reduced the episodes of my hands, and feet drawing up to zero.

mottled, red skin after one dose

Posted by Reviewer2403048 From Pennsylvania on Apr 18, 2009

I took one tablet with water in the evening, and the next day, noticed that my inner thighs were a dark, mottled red. I ceased taking further doses, and the reaction went away. I don't know if this is normal or to be expected, but did not receive any literature with the order. I followed the directions on the bottle.

THE high quality serrapeptase you want!

Posted by Reviewer2941234 From New Mexico on Sep 26, 2006

I've been taking this for 2 months for uterine fibroids, and the results are FANTASTIC!!! A very LARGE fibroid is now almost half its original size, and all of the symptoms have diminished exponentially, too! The dosage and enteric form match that used in medical research, and it's enteric.

Lower Back Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer2889865 From California on Nov 24, 2007

This was recommended to me by my sister who was taking NSAIDs regularly for her back pain. she started taking this and has been able to stop taking ibuprofen. I tried it for the knee pain I sometimes get after aerobic workouts and think this is a keeper. Very good results.

Helped neck and digestion

Posted by Reviewer2170775 From Illinois on Dec 06, 2007

I've been talking this for several months now and it's worked wonders. My neck pain and stiffness are greatly reduced. In fact, they are usually completely relieved. I used to take NSAIDs regularly, but haven't taken any for weeks. I also noticed it helps my digestion.