Great for chronic sinusitis and mucous build up issues!

Posted by Reviewer1013919 on Mar 23, 2009

I have taken serrapeptase for over a year now. I started to use it for my chronic sinusitis issues. It has been great. I will continue to use this product. I don't get the buildup in my chest and nasal passages while actively taking this product. I have read a lot on this product and it is very helpful for the entire body in many different ways.

Innesah., London UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008

This serrapeptase is a good quality product, better than others we tried. Recommended it to a friend whose dog had a blood clot and it fixed the problem. It does all it says.

very good antiinflamatory

Posted by Reviewer1792062 on Sep 12, 2008

This product helped me with spider/ varicose veins. It also stopped my sinus headaches.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jun 28, 2008

Seems to be helping my husband's memory without any negative side effects.

Posted by Reviewer1532095 on Apr 24, 2008

This is a marvelous product. I have been using it for over a year now. I have massive scars on my legs after a bus hit me. the scar reduction is amazing.

almost pain free

Posted by Reviewer1485754 on Jul 03, 2006

I have suffered from severe sciatica and low back pain which was helped by accupunture, accupressure massage and chiropractic. My chiropractor recommended serrapeptase and since taking it regularly the past 3 months I am nearly pain free.

Not sure how it works, but it does!

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Apr 05, 2011

This product has helped to reduce pelvic scar tissue from a previous surgery. I have had a great reduction in monthly endometrial pain that I was having previously. My monthly menstrual cramps have significantly been reduced as well. Also, varicose veins that I had on the back of my calves have lightened considerably.

Very Cool

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not know what serrapeptase was until I got iritis. I truly believe that it helped me get over the inflammation in my iris. Very cool product. I did not know that there was another great natural health product out there to fight inflammation so I am very pleased about it. Dr's Best is enteric coated and has a good price. I can't find this stuff in the major whole food stores in Austin, TX....sort of surprised me, but thankfully IHERB has it.

advenger

Posted by Reviewer1763035 on Jul 02, 2009

silent work horse

A must for pain and inflammation!

Posted by Reviewer3239465 on Jan 26, 2010

I have severe crohns disease and joint pain. Did not think there was anything that would help, that did not have serious side effects. After one week, there was much improvement. I am off steroid medication for the first time in years. Not 100% yet, but am hopeful. If you have any type of pain or inflammation, you have absolutely nothing to lose and possible huge gains to try serrapeptase. I started with 4 (40,00) 3x daily. Good Luck!