Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1186434 on Feb 29, 2012

Hard to confirm that this helped...except after I started using it pain from a back injury subsided. I also take it because I have heart desease. Research indicates that it has significant cardiac benefits.

Didn't help with post-op orthopedic pain

Posted by Reviewer2090276 on Feb 29, 2012

I took this for 3 months after my accupuncturist reccommended it. It idid not help with chronic pain. Hopefully it did decrease the scar tissue formation.

has greatly help my dog and myself

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Feb 22, 2012

Great for arthritus and also for affecting the lining of the intestines. There is a combination!

Serrapetase

Posted by Reviewer2993709 on Feb 21, 2012

Seems to be good...have to wait more to say if it does what is supposed to do...

Back and leg pain, high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Feb 20, 2012

I have been experiencing back pain for almost 18 yrs sine I had an epidural for a c-section for child delivery. Over the years I have experienced everything from extreme stiffness, spasms, throbbing,shooting pain and numbness. I am going to get an MRI now that I can manage the pain since taking these emzymes. It took about two weeks of taking 2 a day 2x a day for the pain to subside. I could bearly walk until I took these pills. The pain is 95% gone. The shipping is awesome. I also took Nattokinase with these.

good

Posted by Reviewer1547747 on Feb 08, 2012

I bought this for a friend , and apparently it worked really well .

Love this stuff!!!!

Posted by frodoswami on Feb 03, 2012

Felt like it cleaned up my blood first time I used it. Now I take it each morning upon awakening, and I think it have affected my skin in a positive way. Nice to know it cleanses my arteries and much much more. Recommend it to everyone.

Enteric coated - great!

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Jan 26, 2012

It's a great help that these capsules are enteric coated to maximize their effectiveness.

The price is good

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 25, 2012

Hasn't helped with inflammation yet. We used another company's serrapeptase to treat fluid in the pleural cavity below the lungs. Taking it coincided with a remission, so probably the other brand helped.

Very effective in treating inflammation!

Posted by tamerhosny on Jan 16, 2012

Take 2 in the morning and 2 at night! Helps in my migraine/headache and muscle soreness!