Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie

Posted by Reviewer2635228 on Oct 23, 2008

I brought this product originally for uterine fibroids for which i was having devastating pelvic pain. The emergency room confirmed that U. Fib were the cause. The traumatic pain didn't return but fibroids cant be confirmed cured or improved unless you have a ultra sound or similar xray. This product did wonders for my arthritis, reduced the episodes of my hands, and feet drawing up to zero.

Magnitude Healing for Extensive Health Problems

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Jul 08, 2008

Even this supplement has been taken for a short period of 19 days, certain relief is seen to my headache and sinus. Knee pain is also drifting away day after day for my mom who is happy to find that her blood glucose can be taken care of at the same time. In long term speaking, it is in high hope to have this supplement doing well with other problematic health for other family members at an affordable price.

Reduce arterial plaque

Posted by Reviewer2778628 on Jul 02, 2008

I believe this product in combination with a low fat balanced diet does reduce blockages.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Feb 13, 2009

This enzyme therapy has greatly assisted me in recovering from a severe injury, reducing pain and inflammation and allowing a faster and thorough healing to occur.

Works great for me

Posted by Reviewer3250502 on Feb 29, 2008

I use the everyday and feel that it has helped me with the inflammation I get with my multiple sclerosis. I will continue taking it and hope I keep getting the great results.