• South Korean Customs may require a doctor's note or a prescription to import these products.

• Customer Ratings

The best form of Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Aug 29, 2010

Since I have been taking this particular form of Lipoi Acid, I am always in a good mood and have no brain fog. It was so bad that sometimes I could not even find my words.... I am 35 yrs old!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1442942 on Sep 13, 2011

After I waited over 4 weeks for the shipment to arrive, I wanted to give it some time before reviewing it. I must say, it is a great product. First of all it gave me energy and it also took care of a hormonal head-egg in 15 minutes after taking it, which I did not expect!The only drawback is, that it can be giving you a bad burning sensation in your stomach after taking it and you have to drink several glasses of water to cease the burning effect. It does not do this all the time. Sometimes I feel nothing at all. The therapeutic dosage is 600mg. I slowly worked myself up to 500mg and soon I will take 600mg in divided doses over the day. I must say, I am very happy with this product!

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1406065 on Jun 25, 2010

Its an important supplement for anti-oxidant support. This is the highest quality for the price of any lipoic acid I've found.

R-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Nov 24, 2010

Seems to be working. I take it along with GlucoCare for blood sugar control. My readings have been very good. Doctor said to keep doing whatever it is I am doing!

Performs exactly as is claimed

Posted by DoctorMav on Jun 26, 2012

This is a great product!

r-lipoic acid

Posted by jesseh on Jul 10, 2015

r-lipoic acid at 900 mg daily in three divided doses has stabilized my blood glucose best ever!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2167039 on Nov 05, 2010

I have R-ALA with my lunch and dinner hoping it'll feed the muscle more than the fat. Not sure it it works miracles as advertised, but sure does have some effect, so will continue to use them for some more time. Also, I wish they had a higher dosing (200 or 400mg per vcap) as I think a daily dose of 1-1.5g is optimal for folks who are trying to bulk up.

LOVE the bigger bottle!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jul 19, 2010

Great value. Please everyone, make bigger bottles of things so we can save money!

great

Posted by 101010011 on May 20, 2011

nice to have the larger size as an option.

speedy trans Atlantic delivery.

Posted by Reviewer2388607 on May 27, 2011

Used this product for years. Excellent and speediest delivery yet, only 8 days!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »