Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka's QH, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Apr 06, 2010

I think this company makes good products. I think this one really helps with may heart condition.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1921299 on Nov 09, 2010

Package arrived in a reasonable time. Capsules larger than expected, but still able to swallow fairly easily. Unable to judge efficacy. Any results too subtle to judge.

Ubiguinol

Posted by Reviewer1524140 on Apr 28, 2011

Seems like a quality product but too early to tell if it is having the desired effects on my health.

Doctor's Best Ubiqionol

Posted by Reviewer1191586 on Jun 26, 2011

Kaneka's QH100 mg Ubiqionol was ordered for my brother in law who requires the best most absorbable form of Co-enzyme Q10.Ubiqionol is that product.When I finish my supply of ubiquinone, I am ordering this product for my wife and I. Of course, before ordering, I researched what the company and a doctor I respect had to say.