Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka QH, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Glad to know about Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Apr 14, 2011

I was glad to learn about the importance of this product for people over 50. I don't expect to see or feel any difference in my immediate health, but because CoEnzymeQ10 is destroyed by the statin drug many people take, this is an important supplement. My only criticism of this brand is that it is not soy-free. It's amazingly difficult to get soy-free products in spite of the fact that 1 in 10 people should not have any soy in their diets. (see G6PD deficiency).

Good Item

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Sep 15, 2009

Good item, but slightly more expensive than Healthy Origins. Product uses rice bran oil as filler...this is a plus for Doctors Best. Softgel is also larger than need be. 100mg in a 1000mg softgel.

Might be helpful for old and frail

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

I got this one for my mom, but since this is not the only thing that I "prescribed" for her, it is hard to isolate its effectiveness. In any case she reported to be less jet lagged last time she crossed the Atlantic (she usually dreads this ordeal as the death itself). She upped her intake the week before and the week after the flight. I believe it contributed to better endurance and quicker recuperation. Best of all, the quality standards are some of the highest.

Doctor's Best Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1833621 on Feb 02, 2015

Years ago, my doctor suggested Ubiquinol and I have used it for vein support and antiaging. It is difficult to evaluate, although the absence of symptoms may be all I can report!!!

Ubiquinol is Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Apr 07, 2011

I take this religiously knowing it is good for me. Can't say I physically notice any difference while taking it though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »