Good

Posted by 4729896790310923862 on Jan 11, 2013

I originally ordered the 200mg to start but now have reduced to the 100mg which is suppose to be a better dosage for maintenance.

Ubiquinol, Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer3229734 on Nov 03, 2011

After taking one a day for a few days I felt livelier. After taking Ubiquinol for 3 weeks I feel energised. I am taking on physical tasks with enthusiasm. I have ordered two more bottles. -aged 76.

Might be helpful for old and frail

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

I got this one for my mom, but since this is not the only thing that I "prescribed" for her, it is hard to isolate its effectiveness. In any case she reported to be less jet lagged last time she crossed the Atlantic (she usually dreads this ordeal as the death itself). She upped her intake the week before and the week after the flight. I believe it contributed to better endurance and quicker recuperation. Best of all, the quality standards are some of the highest.

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Apr 06, 2010

I think this company makes good products. I think this one really helps with may heart condition.

Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka's QH, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on May 29, 2010

Great product--has improved my lipid profie and increased my energy level.

Protecting my heart

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 31, 2014

I began using Ubiquinol after suffering a mild cardiac event several years ago. It may have helped with repairing any damage that occurred, but continued use is probably protecting my heart, as I have not suffered another episode since then. We can all use a bit of antioxidant help.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1258816 on Nov 18, 2011

It's hard for me to tell which brand is best or if one is working when one is not. All I can say is that as far as I can tell, this brand works well and is easy to take. Like most people, I take it for heart health mostly. I also think perhaps it gives me a bit of energy but I can't swear to that.

This is fantastic.

Posted by namorim on Jan 31, 2012

I am taking this supplement for some time, and believe me since then I am filling much better, I stay in good mood the all day, I get much more concentrated, and it improved a lot my phisical exercise endurance. I am sure I will keep taking this supplement forever.

Doctor's Best Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1833621 on Feb 02, 2015

Years ago, my doctor suggested Ubiquinol and I have used it for vein support and antiaging. It is difficult to evaluate, although the absence of symptoms may be all I can report!!!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1921299 on Nov 09, 2010

Package arrived in a reasonable time. Capsules larger than expected, but still able to swallow fairly easily. Unable to judge efficacy. Any results too subtle to judge.