Cost Effective CoQ10

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 14, 2012

Although it costs more than ubiquinone CoQ10's this form delivers more bang for your buck. Don't expect energy gains if your health is already OK but do consider it if you have had heart problems and /or you take cholesterol lowering medication. A lot of doctors are now suggesting CoQ10 to people on these medications because they block the production of CoQ10 in the liver. If you take statins and are feeling lethargic or experiencing pain between the shoulders, reach for the ubiquinol.

Ubiquinol is 8 times better absorbed than CoQ10

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 09, 2014

Ubiquinol, is a form of CoEnzyme Q10 that is 8 times better absorbed compared to ordinary Coq10! ENERGY ENHANCER and ANTIOXIDANT. CoQ10 Is Fuel for Your Heart.

Might be helpful for old and frail

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

I got this one for my mom, but since this is not the only thing that I "prescribed" for her, it is hard to isolate its effectiveness. In any case she reported to be less jet lagged last time she crossed the Atlantic (she usually dreads this ordeal as the death itself). She upped her intake the week before and the week after the flight. I believe it contributed to better endurance and quicker recuperation. Best of all, the quality standards are some of the highest.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1258816 on Nov 18, 2011

It's hard for me to tell which brand is best or if one is working when one is not. All I can say is that as far as I can tell, this brand works well and is easy to take. Like most people, I take it for heart health mostly. I also think perhaps it gives me a bit of energy but I can't swear to that.

Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka's QH, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on May 29, 2010

Great product--has improved my lipid profie and increased my energy level.

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Apr 06, 2010

I think this company makes good products. I think this one really helps with may heart condition.

Doctor's Best is the Best

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Aug 06, 2009

I like the brand. I have noticed that the weird little jump in my heart beat has not happened since taking this.

Best is Right!

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Sep 08, 2010

I need it - I take it everyday.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Aug 04, 2011

I love this stuff....

frenchman

Posted by Reviewer1455793 on Aug 11, 2011

I read that is the only one vitamin to possess if you are alone on a island like Robinson...