Doctor's Best Ubliquinol

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Jun 03, 2011

Have been taking COQ 10 for sometime when a friend told me all about the benefits of Ubliquinol which is a higher grade a bit more expensive but well worth it.

Heart relief

Posted by Reviewer3171005 on Jun 11, 2011

My mild heart pain goes away with this product

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1274888 on Jun 13, 2011

I would highly recommand this product, great price. I have been taking this for a little over a month and I feel great. I have been off stain drugs for about six months and am expecting a positive report after my next bllod report results.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1248514 on Sep 07, 2010

Helps with post exercise recovery.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 01, 2012

I take this because the experts say I should. This is a good price and a reputable company.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on May 25, 2013

My naturopath told me to take the ubiquinol form of CoQ10 and recommended the Kaneka brand. I found this in Doctors Best, which seemed also to have minimal other ingredients. The pills are kind of large so someone may have trouble swallowing them. After my first week or so of taking them I noticed a boost in energy. That has leveled off in the time since, but I guess that means my body needed it.

Energizer

Posted by Reviewer2967632 on Jul 15, 2013

I'm feel energetic since i'm taken this product

Great for heart palpitations

Posted by Reviewer3343090 on Jan 21, 2016

I started C0Q10 years ago for heart palpitations that were so bothersome that I would have trouble getting to sleep. Then I heard that Ubiquinol was better absorbed so switched to that. I've used the Doctor's Best brand for probably 3 or 4 years now and really like it. At the lower dose I take one in the AM and one before bed because by evening it has worn off and the palpitations come back. Will keep taking this probably all my life. Note - I've had my stress test and all is OK there, so I'm not taking this in place of having my heart checked out.

it worked

Posted by 4632878225495358420 on Apr 13, 2016

I have been on simvastatine for 4 years and it made me miserable, my muscles feel tired and painful. I lost my energy and felt old. Ubiquinol helped alot and i feel perfect now. No more pain and more energy. take 200mg aday if you are on cholestrol medications.

Great

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Apr 22, 2016

I take Upiquinol as it gets into your body easier.