Doctor's Best Ubliquinol

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Jun 03, 2011

Have been taking COQ 10 for sometime when a friend told me all about the benefits of Ubliquinol which is a higher grade a bit more expensive but well worth it.

Heart relief

Posted by Reviewer3171005 on Jun 11, 2011

My mild heart pain goes away with this product

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1274888 on Jun 13, 2011

I would highly recommand this product, great price. I have been taking this for a little over a month and I feel great. I have been off stain drugs for about six months and am expecting a positive report after my next bllod report results.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1248514 on Sep 07, 2010

Helps with post exercise recovery.

Great for heart palpitations

Posted by Reviewer3343090 on Jan 21, 2016

I started C0Q10 years ago for heart palpitations that were so bothersome that I would have trouble getting to sleep. Then I heard that Ubiquinol was better absorbed so switched to that. I've used the Doctor's Best brand for probably 3 or 4 years now and really like it. At the lower dose I take one in the AM and one before bed because by evening it has worn off and the palpitations come back. Will keep taking this probably all my life. Note - I've had my stress test and all is OK there, so I'm not taking this in place of having my heart checked out.

it worked

Posted by 4632878225495358420 on Apr 13, 2016

I have been on simvastatine for 4 years and it made me miserable, my muscles feel tired and painful. I lost my energy and felt old. Ubiquinol helped alot and i feel perfect now. No more pain and more energy. take 200mg aday if you are on cholestrol medications.

Great

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Apr 22, 2016

I take Upiquinol as it gets into your body easier.

It Does Good Things

Posted by 5589595600852730495 on May 10, 2016

to your soul

Very Availible Form for Seniors

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on May 11, 2016

Both my husband and I seem to have more energy. We didn't experience any bothersome side effects. Will be buying again.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 01, 2012

I take this because the experts say I should. This is a good price and a reputable company.