Great

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Apr 22, 2016

I take Upiquinol as it gets into your body easier.

Energizer

Posted by Reviewer2967632 on Jul 15, 2013

I'm feel energetic since i'm taken this product

Very Availible Form for Seniors

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on May 11, 2016

Both my husband and I seem to have more energy. We didn't experience any bothersome side effects. Will be buying again.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 01, 2012

I take this because the experts say I should. This is a good price and a reputable company.

ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2995033 on Sep 28, 2011

the best!

It seemed prudent...

Posted by Reviewer1820054 on Dec 04, 2010

It seemed prudent that I take a form of CoQ10 since I'm on a statin and those can deplete the body's stores of that nutrient, and this one has all the buzz about being more easily absorbed.

Great for heart palpitations

Posted by Reviewer3343090 on Jan 21, 2016

I started C0Q10 years ago for heart palpitations that were so bothersome that I would have trouble getting to sleep. Then I heard that Ubiquinol was better absorbed so switched to that. I've used the Doctor's Best brand for probably 3 or 4 years now and really like it. At the lower dose I take one in the AM and one before bed because by evening it has worn off and the palpitations come back. Will keep taking this probably all my life. Note - I've had my stress test and all is OK there, so I'm not taking this in place of having my heart checked out.

Posted by 5313419658240784444 on Oct 11, 2013

Ubiquinol is Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Apr 07, 2011

I take this religiously knowing it is good for me. Can't say I physically notice any difference while taking it though.

Doctor's Best Ubiqionol

Posted by Reviewer1191586 on Jun 26, 2011

Kaneka's QH100 mg Ubiqionol was ordered for my brother in law who requires the best most absorbable form of Co-enzyme Q10.Ubiqionol is that product.When I finish my supply of ubiquinone, I am ordering this product for my wife and I. Of course, before ordering, I researched what the company and a doctor I respect had to say.