the best ubiquinol I have taken

Posted by 5459189965242397267 on Nov 04, 2013

I have been taking other form of ubiquinol of other brands for about one year, it did improve my overall immunity but never resolve my short breath and giddy. I got heart valve problem that lead to fatigue, irregular heart rhythm and short breath all the day. Since taking Doctor's Best Ubiquinol in Oct, I have been totally changed even my colleague noticed that I seldom complained about giddiness and short breath. It is a bit pocket burn but truly worth it.

I like it

Posted by 5333511506264654424 on Jul 12, 2016

Great product will order again priced reasonable

very large gel cap, doesn't seem to work as well as a different brand

Posted by 5499058812617254595 on Aug 02, 2016

I used Healthy Origins brand and the gel cap is much smaller. I felt it worked and my dry eyes were better almost as soon as I started taking it. Since taking Doctors Best, my eyes are dry again and I just don't feel like I feel as good as I did on the Healthy Origins brand. Possibly a coincidence, but, I will re-order the Healthy Origins as soon as this bottle is empty. These gel caps are huge!!, the ones from Healthy Origins were half the size and much easier to swallow. Would not recommend. I gave a 3 because the label is great as far as what is in these and what is not. Theoretically, they should be a good choice, so possibly would work for you.

Posted by Reviewer1750949 on Sep 27, 2016

Great value for an excellent product