I can't say it's helping.

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

It was bought for my mom. She's been taking it for 2 months, but we haven't noticed much progress in energy level or heart functioning. But it certainly helped to improve the condiion of capillary vessels. They are not so fragile as before.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1850332 on Aug 24, 2009

I haven't had my ubiquinol plasma level checked but I'd hope they'd be superior to coq10 supplements. Studies show that its half life in your blood is much longer and it achieves higher blood levels.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Sep 08, 2010

I've been taking Ubiquinol for almost a year. This is the first time I am trying this brand. Notice no difference between this or previous brand. Will keep purchasing this if the price is right.

really feel that more absorbable

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Apr 04, 2011

I certainly feel that this is more absorbable than normal Q10 gel. But, after taking a few days (one gel per day), I have some problems in sleeping. It is just make me cannot go to sleep easily. Now, I just try to use this supplement in alternate days

Dave Y from Singapore

Posted by Reviewer2987080 on Apr 20, 2010

Tried this for about one year. It does improve vitality. This time round, I got it for the family as well.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1514954 on Oct 31, 2008

Good value. Better absorbtion than Ubiquinone.

db ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Jan 24, 2009

much cheaper than Life Extension's Kaneka Ubiquinol - need more time

book recommends

Posted by Reviewer2297068 on Feb 07, 2011

The book, Reverse Heart Disease Now recommends Q10, and this form is supposed to be more absorbable than others. My husband takes this as well as several other supplements, and has gotten off perscription drugs. I don't know individually what is working, but the whole program is effective.

Mr ,McDONALD

Posted by Reviewer3246703 on Nov 18, 2008

JUST BEGINNING TO FEEL THE BENEFIT OF THE UBIQUINOL, SO FULL MARKS FOR YOUR PRODUCT Unfortunately the British customs made a charge against the import of the order.on top of which the General Post Office made an even bigger charge for collecting the money for the Customs people.So makes the order quite expensive. Best wishes to you. Roy

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1252962 on Aug 11, 2008

It's a bit too early to tell for sure but I do believe this Ubiquinol product is making subtle changes. I've only been taking it a few weeks but reading reviews about it I'm sure it's going to do it's job!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »