Great price, fast service

Posted by Reviewer2744292 on Jan 09, 2009

Wonderful product that gives me plenty of energy. The product is priced competively. Was very pleased with the delivery timing. Would recommend Iherb to others.

Olga Nedeljkovic

Posted by Reviewer2257144 on Nov 05, 2008

Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol is the most effective form of Co Enzyme Q10 and affordable at the same time.

body doesn't have to convert from coq10...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 14, 2009

in this constituent ready form. I notice a difference when I don't take this product...great price as well.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Feb 08, 2010

This suplement is one of my favourite, I am recovering from serious structural injuries and I am sure this suplement helps me to feel more energetic, alive rather than overtired. I feel as if my body functions much better since I started to take this.

Great price on a good product

Posted by Reviewer1860144 on Jul 26, 2008

Glad to see ubiquinol at such a good price!

Best value

Posted by Reviewer1906666 on Jan 30, 2009

My doctor told me to take this. I always get it from iHerb, they have the best value and fast delivery.

Doctor's Best Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2966985 on Mar 20, 2009

A good quality ubiquinol taken for energy and immune system enhancement.

Doctors Best Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Apr 15, 2009

Very good price for this Cadillac CoQ10. Seems to work better than the other forms.

book recommends

Posted by Reviewer2297068 on Feb 07, 2011

The book, Reverse Heart Disease Now recommends Q10, and this form is supposed to be more absorbable than others. My husband takes this as well as several other supplements, and has gotten off perscription drugs. I don't know individually what is working, but the whole program is effective.

Doesn't upset my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Dec 30, 2010

My doctor recommended 50 mg of ubiquinol per day, and Doctor's Best brand had the best reviews. I haven't felt any effects from this supplement, either positive or negative, but it is supposed to help...