10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin C, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Quality

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Dec 14, 2011

This Quali-C is excellent - made in Scotland from non-GMO sources. Pure old fashioned ascorbic acid - the form that Mr. Linus Pauling preferred.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2113651 on Mar 22, 2012

Good product and reasonable price and shipping.

It is a must

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

Since the multi-vitamin that I use only contains 500mg of Vitamin C, I take this Doctor's Best Vitamin C 500mg once or twice a day. With this, a bowel movement is guarantee everyday. And since I started it, I never have a cold. I also give this to my son. He didn't get sick even his school had a flu outbreak last year. Price is good. We will stay on this product because it is a must.

Great vitC for a great price

Posted by jayzou on Dec 24, 2013

This product DOES NOT deserve the low ratings written by some of the other reviewers here. But read what they write and decide for yourself...I think you'll know what I'm talking about. This is a great quality vitamin C for a great competitive price by Doctor's Best. If you're so picky about your supplements, stick to high-end 'whole food' brands and quick nitpicking low cost quality brands like this.

Indeed the best

Posted by alanng on Apr 13, 2013

I think of all the corn-derived vitamin C products out there, this is indeed the best, because it is extremely difficult to find one that doesn't use GMO corn. And this product really works - I remember feeling energized after taking one. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's still synthetic vitamin C after all. Nonetheless, I do recommend this product and will buy again when I feel the need to supplement. Alan Ng, Singapore

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »