D3 Excellence

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010

The recent research emphasis on the role of D3 supplementation has made this an essential part of my supplementation program. I would not want to be without my D3 even in the summer time when the sun is at its highest as I am a senior and have learned that my ability to convert sunshine to vitamin D has decreased over the years. Also, my dermatologist is constantly warning against sun exposure.

Had to stop taking D3

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jan 24, 2013

as any D3 supplement I take in any form after a while cause extreme kidney pain and excessive urination not sure why I have this reaction as I also take magnesium which is mean't to combat any problems but have heard of others that have this too, possibly a reaction to the lanolin which is derived from sheep. So be aware when taking D3 supplements if you start feeling this, as the pain is dreadful especially at night when trying to sleep and takes a while to go even after stopping the supplements.

Perfect size, perfect composition

Posted by Reviewer1444076 on Mar 30, 2010

They are so tiny you can swallow them with no problem and it's cholecalciferol, the best form of vitamin D, with the highest rate of absorption. I avoid sun whenever I can so I have one capsule every day. I will buy it again.

D3

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on May 25, 2013

Good that this brand is in a gelatin capsule and with some olive oil. I liked that over others with more additives. Seems to be fine. Has not affected me adversely.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2970926 on Mar 09, 2010

This vitamin D process well and made me feel great in a couple of days.

Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 180 Softgel Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2909530 on Jun 24, 2010

Great Value

not good

Posted by Reviewer1351453 on May 27, 2013

This product give me throat pain and bad general feeling. i stop it and take Zyma D 10000 from french pharmacy which is cheap and natural, 10 drop per day is fine.

health nut

Posted by Reviewer2601727 on Aug 22, 2011

I love these tiny ones and my levels have gone way up!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2249725 on Feb 02, 2012

Very good

doctors best vit d3

Posted by 5648494286624642044 on Jun 27, 2014

all good will get more when needed

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »