Excellent Quality, These Work

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

Softgel is very easy to swallow, small in size. I like the fact that they have used extra virgin olive oil. 2,000 IU = 50 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Good quality product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Nov 19, 2015

It improves hair and nails quickly

all right

Posted by droopyyoupi on Jul 27, 2014

didn't see much difference between some brands

Reliable Brand

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014

Drs Best is great & I like the dosage & fact that the softgels are tiny & don't even require water to swallow.

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014

Excellent d3 at a very good price.

Great daily vit d3 supplement

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Vitamin d important for immune system, breat cancer protection, mood and bone health. Link to low levels and risk of MS. Good value and easy to take. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2031854 on Dec 09, 2013

I'm very happy with this product, keeps colds at bay. This is one of the few vitamin D products that contain olive oil.

Price and quality

Posted by BrasilCliqueAqui on Nov 25, 2013

Use this with "Ethical Nutrients, Bone Builder" for osteophorosis prevention. Excellent product, price and quality.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4964529664008089535 on Oct 17, 2013

Wonderful D3 supplement in the right dosage. I can take more if I need it. Easy to swallow tiny gels. Thank you!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Sep 05, 2013

Very easy to take gel tablets. No taste and no smell. Awesome item.