Unexpected Results

Posted by Reviewer2935835 on Jul 06, 2011

I began taking Doctor's Best Resveratrol a couple of months ago. I noticed two things. Firstly, I began to lose weight. As this was not the reason I was taking this I was very happy. Secondly, I began to get very bad headaches and my migraines came back. I am trying to introduce this gradually as the first benefit is very worthwhile! Please be careful if you get headache from red wine as I did when I was younger.

more red wine polyphenol than similar product. But, disrupt sleep cycle.

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Feb 26, 2011

This product has more red wine polyphenol than similar products. After taking, I definitely feel I have more energy and less urge to have an afternoon nap. However, I think I have more dreams in my sleep and believe my sleep cycle is disrupted due to more beta brain wave.

Good

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

It is ok, but doesn't work as good as French Red Wine Extract from Doctor's Best regarding wrinkles.

Doctor's Best Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2974585 on Apr 23, 2009

this is my first month taking Resveratrol. I havent noticed anything yet, but feeling healthy. I gave is 3stars b/c I am still neutral about it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1372131 on Mar 13, 2011

Good product however I wish it came in a 250Mg. strength.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2844012 on Aug 22, 2011

Take them but cannot be sure of effect as with most capsules. Taking them as part of a range of supplements. Generally feeling great and buying all my stuff from iHrbs. Love the place!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2424022 on Aug 26, 2011

Not sure how to tell if the product works