good product

Posted by ziyiliu on Jul 25, 2015

It is really helpful when taking one cap the first time. It strengthened my brain and I felt clearheaded after taking it.There is something wrong with my nose,but not serious. IT can relieve inflammation and ease the discomfort of my nose.I like it very much.My mum also like it.

this is very good

Posted by 5763411816725656350 on Mar 30, 2015

one of the products that it is actually worth taking.

helps reduce symptoms of IBD crohn's.

Posted by Reviewer2420766 on Nov 14, 2014

I have been using this to help reduce symptoms of IBD specifically crohn's disease for about 2 years,it doesn't inhibit all symptoms but helps alot. I only take 1/8th of a pill capsule as anymore leads to slight negative effects. occasionally i will take more if symptoms act up, then go back down to a maintenance dose. it improves my psychological function as well.

Una cápsula al día.

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 04, 2014

Volveré a comprarlo ya que me gusta. --------------- Si te ha servido mi opinión, marca sí abajo, y si quieres más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

More energy and happier

Posted by 5133091707437066088 on Jan 14, 2014

I'm taking this with CoQ10 from this brand. I feel happier, healthier and more energetic. I still get hit with major fatigue around 3-4pm but I take a B12 and I can get through the day. Before I took this I could barely make it to bed time. My skin isn't as dry as it was either. It's also not as sensitive as it was. No weight loss yet, but I need to make more changes to get that to happen. Can't just take a pill unfortunately.

Same effects as calorie restriction.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this in the first place because presumably it increases longevity and has the same effects as calorie restriction. Later on I discovered that it has estrogenic effects, like soy, so I discontinued the use. I think the best resveratrol product is by Thorne Research : PolyResveratrol-SR. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excelente rejuvenecedor

Posted by Reviewer2281042 on Jul 06, 2012

Importantissimo para saude contra radicais livres.

IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!

Posted by 5258044060477033748 on Jul 05, 2012

good product

Resveratrol

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on May 30, 2012

Doctor's Best is one of my favorite brands. I'm never disappointed.

good choise

Posted by Reviewer3079422 on Feb 10, 2012

good match of price and amount