Good for the skin

Posted by Reviewer2511045 on Sep 28, 2009

As an owner of skin which is the envy of pretty much no one, after about 3 weeks, it seems to be helping. Pretty subtle but I think effective for a skin condition totally unaffected by treatment by dermatologists over the years. Certain (fox news) MDs recommend 200 mg. per day as the dose.

Compliments all the time

Posted by Reviewer2629501 on Mar 26, 2010

I read about the benefits of resveratrol so I decided to give it a try. I receive compliments all the time in regards to not looking my age.I'm sure glad I tried it! Iherb offers the highest quality and the best pricing for resveratrol. Thank you IHerb.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jun 21, 2010

I notice more energy when I take this and I just take one per day.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1237421 on Dec 15, 2007

I have a lot more energy since I've been taking this product.

Same effects as calorie restriction.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this in the first place because presumably it increases longevity and has the same effects as calorie restriction. Later on I discovered that it has estrogenic effects, like soy, so I discontinued the use. I think the best resveratrol product is by Thorne Research : PolyResveratrol-SR. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Greater then Great!

Posted by Reviewer2223477 on Mar 15, 2009

I am very happy with the price and the product. This is my first time using this product and I am already seeing the results. I am a 52 year old woman with lots of wrinkles because I used to smoke. I have used all kinds of creams and serums but nothing giving me the effect I was looking for. My wrinkles have gotten alot lighter and less since useing this product. I am very happy with the reslts!!! I even feel younger!!

Dr best Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1132759 on Jun 20, 2009

It took a while to kick in ,but now I feel great and my skin is looking fantastic, will definatly keep using it....Love all the products I have received from iHerb.

My skin

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Aug 18, 2009

My skin looks better and it seems like my Yoga Practice is better. I am moving with more ease

Doctors Best Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2466107 on Nov 16, 2007

Great product, has increased my vitality. This is my second order. Will buy again.

Excellent price for quality

Posted by Reviewer3296109 on Dec 14, 2007

Research on resveratrol is compelling and this product seems to be a great way of getting a quality supplemental form of resveratrol.