Excellent price for quality

Posted by Reviewer3296109 on Dec 14, 2007

Research on resveratrol is compelling and this product seems to be a great way of getting a quality supplemental form of resveratrol.

Resveratrol 100

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jun 19, 2010

wonderful product work taking it really works. MY energy is so good and my allergies are not there.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Dec 30, 2010

I was using New Chapter's Zyflamend, but it is so expensive, and there is no indication of how much resveratrol is in it. My doctor recommended 100 mg per day, so I decided to try Doctor's Best brand. So far, I detect no difference, and there is no stomach upset or unpleasant side effects.

Unexpected Results

Posted by Reviewer2935835 on Jul 06, 2011

I began taking Doctor's Best Resveratrol a couple of months ago. I noticed two things. Firstly, I began to lose weight. As this was not the reason I was taking this I was very happy. Secondly, I began to get very bad headaches and my migraines came back. I am trying to introduce this gradually as the first benefit is very worthwhile! Please be careful if you get headache from red wine as I did when I was younger.

This will jack you up!

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Jan 22, 2010

This is a great way to wake up every morning. You take this supplement, get ready for whatever, and next thing you know its time to go back to bed. You just stay jacked up all day and ready for anything.

Reservatrol

Posted by Reviewer1241679 on Apr 25, 2011

This Doctor's Best Resevertrol product has the right dosage as well as effectiveness. It has been very helpful in building up my immune system.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2476794 on Jan 31, 2012

It cleared up and softened even smoker's wrinkles. Helped with skin tone generally. An amazing product!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2886410 on Jan 25, 2008

This is the best value for trans resveratrol and dosage I've found. iHerb did a great job shipping this really fast. I had my parents order some for themselves!

Trans-Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2013680 on Nov 10, 2007

The most cost effective way I have found to get Trans-Resveratrol. Most other brands do not list the Trans quantity

Doctor's Best Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer3234493 on Oct 13, 2007

Excellent value for money.