Betaine hcl

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Oct 14, 2008

Great for getting the ph back in order, can eat meat and fats.

Wonderful digestive aid...

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on May 25, 2011

This is a WONDERFUL digestive aid... :) But only if you don't have issues with stomach acid, because this will increase it. I have low stomach acid so it works great for me... :)

not good at all

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Feb 02, 2013

This gave me severe constipation, I am assuming it is the gentian because I am ok with the other ingredients. I previously used another brand and thought I'd be ok with Dr's Best because it's cheaper, now I have 2x120 bottles to give away. I think I'll go back to the other brand.

hcl

Posted by Reviewer2559475 on Jul 07, 2011

due to low stomach acid, i get very bloated after a meal. taking one tablet before every meal makes all the difference. this is both a great product and is great value for money.

DB Betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jan 29, 2012

It works for me!! I've read that 50% of elders have low stomach acid. I've noticed bloating recently after meals. This product increases your stomach acid and helps with digestion. I use with probiotics.

ET

Posted by Reviewer1978452 on Nov 16, 2008

Product is great and effective in eliminating acid reflux!

Would not go without.

Posted by 5080746323856060355 on Feb 04, 2016

Haven't had to buy or use any heartburn pills since I stared taking this. I take one after lunch and dinner and my digestive problems has decreased highly. If you suffer from any kind of heart burn or indigestion please buy. I highly recommend this. Will never again but anything else. Thank you Doctors best.

I feel it helps with my digestion problems.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

I used to be hyperthyroid but over medication has caused me to become hypo. Along with it came recurrent infections, yeast, bacteria and parasites as well as very low stomach acid and leaky gut and weightloss. I take this with some of my heavy meals of the day but it does get very expensive for me as I have to take very high doses of 9-12 capsules. So a bottle can last me only at most a week or less. I wish there was a bigger more economical bottle. I am not cured and I don't know for how long I have to take this but it helps without making me miserable after meals.

Great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2780211 on Feb 28, 2012

I suspected that I've had low stomach acid levels and ordered this because it was one of the few HCL products that contained Pepsin and Gentian as well. It's fantastic, I've got no more bloated fullness after a heavy meal and I'm pretty sure that I'm absorbing minerals better as well because I've pleasantly found I had great sleep since taking these

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011

Take 2 at a beginning of a large meal and have no problems with digestion. Highly recommended.