お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Doctor's Best, Betaine HCL Pepsin & Gentian Bitters, 120 Capsules

Great formula with Bitters to Stimulate Your Own Stomach Acid Production

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Aug 01, 2013

Many people with heartburn or GERD don't realize that what they probably have is too little stomach acid resulting from either a mineral deficiency (magnesium is commonly deficient and necessary for proper stomach acid production) OR maybe an H Pylori infection (which is quite common and tends to damage stomach acid producing cells in the stomach - plus they produce an alkaline substance to protect itself from the acid.) I've learned that the sphincter between the stomach and the esophagus requires sufficient stomach acid to actually close, allowing what they do have to splash and spill where it isn't wanted! I've been using this stuff as my stomach heals after eradication of a severe H Pylori infection. It takes a while for your stomach to repair itself and resume proper stomach acid production...a long while. But, as I take this stuff, my stomach produces more and more on it's own (provided I get enough magnesium and other trace minerals - which I'm sure to do with the himalayan pink salt I use instead of table salt.)

Great aid for digestion and reduces reflux

Posted by Reviewer2303411 on Apr 18, 2011

Quick delivery. This definitely helps against bloating, gas and stomach pains after eating. What a relief, strongly recommended for digestive problems.

Hi

Posted by Reviewer1137126 on Aug 23, 2008

We are very satisfied with this product. I used two a meal for a week or so and then could tell I needed to cut down to 1 and my digestion has improved. My husband after a few days said his burping and indigestion had gone down.

Dr's Best Betaine HCI helps digestion

Posted by Herbarrow on Jul 08, 2011

I suffer from heart arrhythmia, which is partly triggered by GERD. Taking a digestive enzyme with meals has made an enormous difference. Dr's Best is a reliable brand and I highly recommend it.

Betaine hcl

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Oct 14, 2008

Great for getting the ph back in order, can eat meat and fats.