July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Betaine HCL Pepsin & Gentian Bitters, 120 Capsules

Great along with digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Jun 24, 2010

This works well for acid reflux along with an expensive digestive enzyme product as long as I refrain from fried foods, chocolate, too much caffeine and too much alcohol

DB Betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jan 29, 2012

It works for me!! I've read that 50% of elders have low stomach acid. I've noticed bloating recently after meals. This product increases your stomach acid and helps with digestion. I use with probiotics.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011

Take 2 at a beginning of a large meal and have no problems with digestion. Highly recommended.

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Oct 03, 2011

First of all I like Doctor's Best as a brand and so therefore I trust this is a good product, helps with digestion when I take along with Doctor's Best Digestive Enzymes, we just take one of each with each meal and tremendously helps with bloating and gas.

I feel it helps with my digestion problems.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

I used to be hyperthyroid but over medication has caused me to become hypo. Along with it came recurrent infections, yeast, bacteria and parasites as well as very low stomach acid and leaky gut and weightloss. I take this with some of my heavy meals of the day but it does get very expensive for me as I have to take very high doses of 9-12 capsules. So a bottle can last me only at most a week or less. I wish there was a bigger more economical bottle. I am not cured and I don't know for how long I have to take this but it helps without making me miserable after meals.