10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Betaine HCL Pepsin & Gentian Bitters, 120 Capsules

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011

Take 2 at a beginning of a large meal and have no problems with digestion. Highly recommended.

Great along with digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Jun 24, 2010

This works well for acid reflux along with an expensive digestive enzyme product as long as I refrain from fried foods, chocolate, too much caffeine and too much alcohol

I feel it helps with my digestion problems.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

I used to be hyperthyroid but over medication has caused me to become hypo. Along with it came recurrent infections, yeast, bacteria and parasites as well as very low stomach acid and leaky gut and weightloss. I take this with some of my heavy meals of the day but it does get very expensive for me as I have to take very high doses of 9-12 capsules. So a bottle can last me only at most a week or less. I wish there was a bigger more economical bottle. I am not cured and I don't know for how long I have to take this but it helps without making me miserable after meals.

not good at all

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Feb 02, 2013

This gave me severe constipation, I am assuming it is the gentian because I am ok with the other ingredients. I previously used another brand and thought I'd be ok with Dr's Best because it's cheaper, now I have 2x120 bottles to give away. I think I'll go back to the other brand.

digestion!!

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Oct 26, 2012

This has been great for helping me digest heavier foods. Im going to up the dosage to two capsules with a meal to see if maybe I can go higher without the acid relux.