Great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2780211 on Feb 28, 2012

I suspected that I've had low stomach acid levels and ordered this because it was one of the few HCL products that contained Pepsin and Gentian as well. It's fantastic, I've got no more bloated fullness after a heavy meal and I'm pretty sure that I'm absorbing minerals better as well because I've pleasantly found I had great sleep since taking these

DB Betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jan 29, 2012

It works for me!! I've read that 50% of elders have low stomach acid. I've noticed bloating recently after meals. This product increases your stomach acid and helps with digestion. I use with probiotics.

Great for low HCl

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Dec 08, 2011

Eliminated digestive problem, specifically burning from low HCl production.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011

Take 2 at a beginning of a large meal and have no problems with digestion. Highly recommended.

Doctor's Best, Betaine HCI Pepsin & Gentian Bitters,

Posted by Reviewer1229476 on Nov 08, 2011

Great product, helped me to breakdown a large proton meal.

I take these to absorb nutrients better

Posted by Reviewer1557740 on Oct 28, 2011

As a "femme d'un certain age" (48, if you must know), I am assuming that my stomach acid is no longer as strong as it used to be (that's what you read, at least). I take these to try and ensure that I absorb nutrients better and don't waste the good food I make for myself and my family. When I run out of them, I do feel the difference, so I've already re-ordered these several times. I can definitely recommend them, particularly if you are low in magnesium. You need strong stomach acid to absorb magnesium, so I sometimes even take these on an empty stomach (just one capsule) when I take my Dr's Best High Absorption magnesium between meals. With meals which are high in fat and/or protein, I sometimes take two. Oh, and I also like the fact that these also contain the gentian bitters. I sometimes use a liquid bitter and they do help to calm your stomach if you've had a heavy meal. So, five stars for this one, too!!!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1960283 on Oct 25, 2011

Look forward to buying more.

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Oct 03, 2011

First of all I like Doctor's Best as a brand and so therefore I trust this is a good product, helps with digestion when I take along with Doctor's Best Digestive Enzymes, we just take one of each with each meal and tremendously helps with bloating and gas.

works fine.

Posted by Reviewer1302324 on Aug 29, 2011

I usually need to take more than 1 for this to work.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1461109 on Aug 07, 2011

A Betaine I have ordered several times and will continue to use. Works great, and I like the added pepsin and gentian bitters.