Good with strontium.

Posted by Reviewer2917932 on Jul 22, 2012

This is an excellent combination remedy...the best I have seen.I am using it alongside Dr's Best Strontium. My bone density increased by 11.7% after 18 months. I can't prove it was the calcium and strontium but I can find no other explanation.

Very good product

Posted by annegoggans on Feb 03, 2013

We are happy with product, and even use it to help with oxalate sensitivities. Great price for a very helpful product.

Dr Best Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

After studying what we need for making bones stronger, I decided to buy Dr Best because it had almost everything needed (Silica would make it even better) and is cheap! We alternate between this and the Alive Brand of bone maker. The Alive is made from plants - totally vegetarian, but is a little more expensive for a 30 day supply: $25.19. But then Alive gives you 1000mg of calcium per day vs Dr Bests 600mg Bovine calcium per day. If you calculate by the amount of calcium, Dr Best is cheaper by about one dollar per month.

my bone density scores improved!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Best I found!

Posted by Reviewer1438303 on May 17, 2011

Excellent.

Very well balanced mix of vitamins and minerals

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 16, 2015

Very well balanced mix of vitamins and minerals in this product (value the magnesium and K2 and D3 and the many minerals), feel that bones and teeth will benefit from this product. As a young person with reasonable diet I don't feel inclined to take more than 1-2 (despite recommend dosage being 6 caps a day) caps daily.

Great Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Sep 22, 2011

Great company

Doctor's Best, Calcium Bone Maker Complex, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Nov 30, 2011

Easy to swallow capsules...great formula.

good

Posted by Reviewer1340306 on Jan 02, 2012

good

got these for my brother having bone issues

Posted by David-G on Jan 13, 2012

brother is an active cross country runner, broke his leg while back, didnt really heal fully and hopefully these will help. havnt been taking long enough to say either way but doctor's best is great brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »