Nice idea, but NOT hypoallergenic - contains tapioca

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 11, 2014

I noticed positive benefits of this product on my joints, but something in it/about it aggravates allergic rhinitis. Most likely to be the tapioca, as I find other things that contain it also have the same negative effect (and have read other reports of same). If it weren't for that, I'd continue to try it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Posted by Reviewer2232462 on May 19, 2014

Celadrin was the first item with secret proprietary, non-disclosed content that I have ever bought. And it surely is going to be the last. I took it with glucosamine-chondratine, as recommended, for the arthritic pain of my hip and knee. Did nothing. But, as the previous reviewer, I have some strange reactions, which seem to be those of affected kidneys. They include a terrible perspiration smell, which have never had in my life. Of course, since there is no information about that allegedly science based product, nobody can check the possible interference and side effects of the "miracle cure" with other supplements and the only drug I take for my thyroid. What a shame that the previously trustworthy Docto's Best and iherb.com make and sell the products with secret content

Peter

Posted by Reviewer2468309 on Jun 24, 2008

Taken for several weeks there is no noticeable benefit and in my case a waste of money.

actually made my arthritis worse

Posted by Reviewer1259752 on Oct 17, 2011

I have no idea why my joints got more painful when I started this. It might be just coincidence but I have stopped for the time being. Find extremely heavy doses of fish oil capsules work better.

no change!!

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Dec 15, 2011

these do not work, so, I won't be ordering any more.

would not buy again

Posted by Reviewer3129444 on Aug 20, 2012

does not help against my shoulder pain

No response

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Jan 10, 2011

This highly touted product did not do anything for either of us.