Doctor's Best, Celadrin 500 Mg

Posted by Reviewer1984991 on Sep 28, 2008

I have been using it for 3 years and I wouldn't be without it. It helps support joint function and mobility and it was recommended by my nutritionist. It's wonderful waking up in the morning and not feeling achy and stiff. I highly recommend it.

CELADRIN

Posted by Reviewer1697394 on Jun 06, 2009

I HAVE HAD SPINE SURGERY THIS WORKS AS WELL AS MOST OF THE PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS THAT THE DR GIVES YOU WITHOUT THESIDE EFFECTS

Think it is working

Posted by Reviewer1698815 on Jun 23, 2009

I use the cream and have taken the pills for about a month. I do believe my knee pain is very minimal because of these products.

CELADRIN

Posted by Reviewer3073802 on Mar 13, 2008

THIS IS THE ONLY SUPPLEMENT PRODUCT THAT HAS PROVIDED MEASURABLE PAIN RELIEF FOR KNEE PAIN.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Mar 29, 2009

I am sure this has had a positive effect on some areas of pain in my lower back and hip. Also on my general arthritis. I would recommend that you at least try it for a few months.

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1527695 on May 08, 2009

Great product,have not used it long enough to know how good it is.

It Does What it Supposed To!

Posted by Reviewer2742062 on May 23, 2011

My personal observations are that the relief from joint stiffness and joint pain are working. I have suffered from those symptoms for several years and they are indeed much improved with the use of Dr.'s Best Celadrin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1747625 on Jul 12, 2009

After two weeks taking 2 tablets daily.I seem to have improved walking ....will probably go up to the third tablet in another week as I do get some pain in the knees during the night......

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Aug 15, 2008

I'm half-way through my first bottle and taking capsules with the topical cream seems to have made a difference in my old knees for tennis. I've tried everything else and this seems to work best for me now.

Quitman, Tx

Posted by Reviewer1502431 on Apr 11, 2008

I use Doctor's Best and It Helps. Great Product, I will use it till the day I die.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »