Very good

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Great for relief of muscle aches and pains. Better than other pain relieving rubs I’ve tried. Very cooling with the menthol. Celadrin can also be taken internally in capsule form for joint problems. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer2179488 on Oct 11, 2013

I would like to thank you for this and yes have had some real relief from the celadrin cream,I am very pleased I purchased it,also other products I have purchased as celadrin,have recommended this to others and they to have had good results.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Sep 19, 2013

Very effective cream, sooth my painful shoulder and other affected area, it really works.

Love,Love,Love

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Feb 13, 2013

Love this cream would not be with out it. This is the best cream ever

Relieves pain

Posted by IrinaP on Jan 14, 2013

This is a great natural pain relieving cream, it really helped my mum with her chronic back pain and we have now ordered the second jar. Great value for money too.

Great

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jul 24, 2012

It works everytime. So if you have sore muscles i would highly recomend this cream

very soothing for minor aches

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 28, 2012

It doesn't work for my arthritis pain but for minor aches, it does provide some relief.

it helps

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jun 20, 2012

it helps to minimize pain in my hands and fingers due to overwork with keyboards. good for back massage!

really works

Posted by Reviewer2635386 on Nov 20, 2011

This seems to really work on my back. Put it on before the gym and it relieves the strain i feel - better than the smell of deep heat too as it is quite subtle

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer3242765 on Nov 19, 2011

Really helps with my arthritis pain. I have tried several different brands of Celadrin and it all seems to work well. It also works well for my husband's knee pain. I am very glad I found this product.