best darn pain relief creme

Posted by Reviewer1174351 on Aug 04, 2010

this stuff works!!!! Long lasting as well ordered 4 more, will be giving to family ,wife convinced after trying on chronic shoulder. Helpinggreatly witpain relief forlower back ,neck and shoulder ,better than more expensive brands.

celadrin

Posted by Reviewer2646269 on Aug 31, 2010

Fantastic! Really helped with tennis elbow healing. Thank you.

Celadrin Cream

Posted by Reviewer3009743 on Sep 01, 2010

I am in my 60s and I use this topical cream during my changeovers in my competitive tennis matches and it works like a charm. It keeps my muscles loose and the next day I am not achy or sore and ready to play. I love this product.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1307599 on Sep 18, 2010

My husband has goat.Treating his feet with this helps him a lot with pain.

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer3242765 on Nov 19, 2011

Really helps with my arthritis pain. I have tried several different brands of Celadrin and it all seems to work well. It also works well for my husband's knee pain. I am very glad I found this product.

Doctor's Best Celadrin Cream

Posted by Reviewer1454443 on Nov 05, 2011

I have a torn rotator cuff and this cream allows me to sleep at night without my arm aching.

Great cream

Posted by ant-health on Nov 10, 2011

Light mint, great, gets in

Very good

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Great for relief of muscle aches and pains. Better than other pain relieving rubs I’ve tried. Very cooling with the menthol. Celadrin can also be taken internally in capsule form for joint problems. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

really works

Posted by Reviewer2635386 on Nov 20, 2011

This seems to really work on my back. Put it on before the gym and it relieves the strain i feel - better than the smell of deep heat too as it is quite subtle

it helps

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jun 20, 2012

it helps to minimize pain in my hands and fingers due to overwork with keyboards. good for back massage!