Doctor's Best Celadrin Cream

Posted by Reviewer1454443 on Nov 05, 2011

I have a torn rotator cuff and this cream allows me to sleep at night without my arm aching.

Great cream

Posted by ant-health on Nov 10, 2011

Light mint, great, gets in

Very good

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Great for relief of muscle aches and pains. Better than other pain relieving rubs I’ve tried. Very cooling with the menthol. Celadrin can also be taken internally in capsule form for joint problems. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

really works

Posted by Reviewer2635386 on Nov 20, 2011

This seems to really work on my back. Put it on before the gym and it relieves the strain i feel - better than the smell of deep heat too as it is quite subtle

it helps

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jun 20, 2012

it helps to minimize pain in my hands and fingers due to overwork with keyboards. good for back massage!

very soothing for minor aches

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 28, 2012

It doesn't work for my arthritis pain but for minor aches, it does provide some relief.

Great

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jul 24, 2012

It works everytime. So if you have sore muscles i would highly recomend this cream

Relieves pain

Posted by IrinaP on Jan 14, 2013

This is a great natural pain relieving cream, it really helped my mum with her chronic back pain and we have now ordered the second jar. Great value for money too.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 10, 2009

It takes away pain.

Excellent, no strong smell at all

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Mar 11, 2009

I am very sensitive to fragrance and have chemical allergies. I am pleased to say this has a very light scent and it actually disappears altogether in a few minutes. It works better than any other ache reducing cream also. Just wish they made a bigger jar!