Great product that works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1323465 on Apr 20, 2009

I have joint problems in my lower back and this product relieves the pain. I use it three to four times a day. It took a day or two to be effective so it must build up in the area.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2121914 on Apr 26, 2009

AS IT SAYS, HELPS PAIN!!

Joint Cream

Posted by Reviewer3018531 on May 15, 2009

It helps my knee pain Works well

celadrin cream

Posted by Reviewer1943030 on Jun 02, 2009

Product really works

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1698815 on Jun 23, 2009

I purchased the product for myself and my mother who has arthritis. It has helped to reduce her pain greatly in a short amount of time so we ordered two more bottles. For myself I use after a hard workout or dance practice. It has helped to keep knee pain to a minimal.

Really cuts down muscle pain.

Posted by Reviewer1552984 on Jul 22, 2009

I like to lift heavy weights at the gym and get quite sore sometimes. This stuff takes away 80% of the pain, without having to resort to analgesics which can have negative effects on training.

Good pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer1475990 on Jul 31, 2009

I had a hip and leg pain for my joints and I found a good relieve with this cream besides my supplements.

finally found

Posted by iherb on Aug 21, 2009

I'm fighting an inflammation in my feet for a long time, the only creme that helped me, was the Kitta Salbe from Germany. So I only had that creme available when I made a trip to Germany. So in between I tried so many Cremes that wouldn't help. It was so frustrating.Then one day a good friend of us recommended the Celadrin Creme from Doctor's Best. Here we are ............finally I am able to walk without pain again, this creme is helping me a lot. Thank you Doctor's Best for creating this wonderful and helping product.

MIL loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2170236 on Nov 03, 2009

MIL says this works great on her knees. :)

Love,Love,Love

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Feb 13, 2013

Love this cream would not be with out it. This is the best cream ever