Energy Levels up!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1572495 on Mar 23, 2010

I started taking this because of muscle pain and fatigue. Within 48 hours I was back to energy levels before I started taking medication. I have been taking Simvistaton and Diovan for about 3 years and noticed the fatigue set in slowly. I just figured I would live with it. When I started taking Gemfibrozil within a few days it was too much pain/discomfort and was too tired. So I tried this due to some research and will never turn back. Feels great to be back to my old self. This is a great product at a great price and HIGHLY recommend. Thanks iHerb for the great selection, prices and super fast shipping.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Apr 30, 2010

This is so good for us, my husband who is 77 acts like he is 50 again and feels that way too.

2iHerb fans

Posted by Reviewer2905650 on May 10, 2010

Easy to swallow, a plus for me. Good price and we have found Doctor's Best one of the three brands we keep going back for. We like the single ingrediant without a lot of extras. Not that easy to find in other brands. My husband switched from another brand to this and likes it. Five stars.

Great price!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 17, 2009

High absorption.

Works to counter side-effects of statin medicines

Posted by Reviewer2197377 on Oct 09, 2009

I had been buying the ubiquinol form for my grandmother, but she wasn't seeing any results. Within 4 days of starting this CoQ10 the heavy fatique was gone. She is only taking 1 a day. I believe if she would take more, she would see even more good results as Dr Julian Whittaker says anyone on statin medicines should be taking up to 500 mg a day. My mother is going to try this form since she is on a diuretic. I'll report back.

Important to Take

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on May 18, 2009

This product is necessary for good memory and absorption so we all should use it. Very pleased with it.

Dr Jen

Posted by Reviewer1696325 on Apr 15, 2009

Dr Best, this is the bestest CoQ 10

Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer1640495 on Apr 27, 2009

Reasonably priced, easy to take,

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1408411 on Aug 08, 2009

I'm using this products for a several weeks and it gives me a lot of extra energy. I can recommend it to everyone. The price is also right.

CoQ10 from Doctors Best -- I'm a believer!

Posted by Reviewer1644552 on Aug 12, 2009

My skin had some pretty deep wrinkles caused by overexposure to the sun and I'd tried everything. This worked on repairing the damage within 2 weeks!