Gives me stomach upset

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on May 17, 2015

I tried 100mg Jarrows ubiquinol daily and 200mg (2 caps) of this product daily. The ubiquinol gave me a obvious boost in energy but this product only gave me stomach upset even when I took this after meal. Not repurchasing this product, as it doesn't suit my body. Please do not take this on empty stomach, as it has black pepper in it.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

It is probably doing great things but I do not really see a big difference.

Does Co Q 10 in this form cause heart burn

Posted by Reviewer1017951 on Apr 18, 2011

I do find that the pepper in this product causes heartburn unless I have it with food. I am wondering about the quality and absorption of this poduct

Energy Levels up!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1572495 on Mar 23, 2010

I started taking this because of muscle pain and fatigue. Within 48 hours I was back to energy levels before I started taking medication. I have been taking Simvistaton and Diovan for about 3 years and noticed the fatigue set in slowly. I just figured I would live with it. When I started taking Gemfibrozil within a few days it was too much pain/discomfort and was too tired. So I tried this due to some research and will never turn back. Feels great to be back to my old self. This is a great product at a great price and HIGHLY recommend. Thanks iHerb for the great selection, prices and super fast shipping.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Apr 30, 2010

This is so good for us, my husband who is 77 acts like he is 50 again and feels that way too.

2iHerb fans

Posted by Reviewer2905650 on May 10, 2010

Easy to swallow, a plus for me. Good price and we have found Doctor's Best one of the three brands we keep going back for. We like the single ingrediant without a lot of extras. Not that easy to find in other brands. My husband switched from another brand to this and likes it. Five stars.

Great price!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 17, 2009

High absorption.

Works to counter side-effects of statin medicines

Posted by Reviewer2197377 on Oct 09, 2009

I had been buying the ubiquinol form for my grandmother, but she wasn't seeing any results. Within 4 days of starting this CoQ10 the heavy fatique was gone. She is only taking 1 a day. I believe if she would take more, she would see even more good results as Dr Julian Whittaker says anyone on statin medicines should be taking up to 500 mg a day. My mother is going to try this form since she is on a diuretic. I'll report back.

Important to Take

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on May 18, 2009

This product is necessary for good memory and absorption so we all should use it. Very pleased with it.

Dr Jen