Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Don't take in the evening, unless you want to stay awake..

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Apr 11, 2010

Great product, but DO NOT take after 2pm or you will have trouble sleeping that night. It has really helped my heart condition -- in combination with hawthorne extract, lecithin and evening primrose oil. Far fewer dizzy spells and no more nausea.

Helped with hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2899722 on May 25, 2009

I was taking this supplement for its heart health benefits. I ran out of it and less than two weeks later, started having really bad hot flashes. I kept wondering what could've been causing the hot flashes to be so severe when I realized the only thing I was doing differently was not taking CoQ10. When I started takng this CoQ10 again a few weeks later, the hot flashes started dimishing. Now I make sure I don't run out!

Fantastic for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Jun 09, 2012

I am prone to getting gum disease on my teeth as long as I keep taking these it wards that off and also I notice I have gained lots of get up and go.

Aging and Lower Production of Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by kwickset on Oct 11, 2012

As you age your body produces less and less of this vital health enhancing nutrient and should be supplemented to complement this lower production as you age. CoQ10 has properties similar to vitamins, but since it is naturally synthesized in the body it is not classed as such. With chemical structure 2,3-dimethoxy-5-methyl-6-decaprenyl-1,4-benzoquinone, it is also known as ubiquinone because of its 'ubiquitous' distribution throughout the human body. There is an ever-growing body of scientific data that shows substantial health benefits of CoQ10 supplementation for people suffering from angina, heart attack and hypertension. Other studies have reported CoQ10 may play a role in the prevention of, or benefit people already suffering from, neurodegenerative diseases. The nutrient is also recommended to people on statins to off-set the CoQ-depleting effects of the medication.

Good product, wish they had a higher potency

Posted by Reviewer1289946 on Aug 05, 2010

I`d gone without CoQ10 for almost a month, and so noticed the increase in energy within hours of taking this product. I just wish they had a 200 mg softgel!